ufdolls.com

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
joebee

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Post by joebee »

A few photos of the beautiful Carmen, a PipeDream Toys Ultimate Fantasy Doll.

Makeup is still factory, only a change of wig was done for photos. More to come, just wanted to share these.

I will be adding more to this thread as time allows. I finally got a room set-up for photography.

This is pretty much what she looks like out of the box. The makeup is great on her, great job to #pipedreamtoys on outstanding quality.
Attachments
DSC01005.JPG
DSC01005.JPG (80.85 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01007.JPG
DSC01007.JPG (81.25 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01010.JPG
DSC01010.JPG (83.42 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01013.JPG
DSC01013.JPG (90.43 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01016.JPG
DSC01016.JPG (89.61 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01017.JPG
DSC01017.JPG (89.73 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
DSC01022.JPG
DSC01022.JPG (95.85 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Very nice Joe! Make sure you send those to Brian at PipeDream, they will be put in the gallery on the new site for sure!
You’re the only ambassador with a Carmen I believe!
Good job!

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Great photos! Carmen is a cutie!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

joebee

Post by joebee »

Thanks everyone. I don't think I have even put the factory wig on her yet, she looked so cute with the bobbed hair, I never got past that. I have taken some more photos, and will share them soon, after picking through them.

joebee

Post by joebee »

A small peek from photo shoot for upcoming ezine spread.
Attachments
Carmen
Carmen
DSC01368.JPG (116.03 KiB) Viewed 4894 times

assmanextreme
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by assmanextreme »

Excellent poses here, I'll have to check out that ezine.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi everyone !
There is another Carmen here , I received her on tuesday 05-21-2019 . I do not have photos yet and, I have to learn how to move her well , put her on the bed and prepare for :whistle: because She is my first real doll after inflatables :haha4: . I cannot hide her like inflatables and , sometimes , moving her is difficult :haha4: ( I have a pain at my back due to moving her) . Right now she lives standing at the back of my room's door . The first thing I noticed is that her feet are small ( I put her a pair of shoes of 36 and they were very big and wide and her feet small and narrow ) . So , I will drink another beer and cheer with Carmen . Beersssssssssssssssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi again:
Carmen's shots done right now . :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Attachments
IMG_00028.JPG
IMG_00028.JPG (780.61 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG (805.06 KiB) Viewed 4389 times
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 4389 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Pretty... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

Great photos! I will say it was super hard to choose between Carmen and Bianca because Carmen is so damn sweet and beautiful. You show her off well!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Vinylmaster, welcome to our UF doll community and also welcome to the world of TPE dolls. As you have noticed there is a learning curve on handling our heavy beauties. Like lifting weights always keep your feet under you and use your legs. I tweaked my back quite a few times in my first couple of months with Anastasia. Take your time and get familiar with her. It gets easier as the weeks pass by.

Looking forward to more photos of her.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Good morning

Carmen is alive ......... :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: ....... :haha4: ........ :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Attachments
Hey hey hey , stop looking at me that way .
Hey hey hey , stop looking at me that way .
IMG_00095.JPG (793.92 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
Maybe if I disguise like a doctor He leaves me alone for a while ........
Maybe if I disguise like a doctor He leaves me alone for a while ........
IMG_00119.JPG (765.68 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
Stop , I am  tired ,leave me a bit ....
Stop , I am tired ,leave me a bit ....
IMG_00107.JPG (830.39 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
Better If i go out because I am gonna get pregnant if I continue with this man without protection....
Better If i go out because I am gonna get pregnant if I continue with this man without protection....
IMG_00121.JPG (757.21 KiB) Viewed 4284 times

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Bad day today

Unfortunately I have suffered my family's narrow mind . Since the first moment Carmen arrived I have had troubles with their "way " so ,sadly today , I have to return Carmen to her coffin and she will rest in my garage close to my car. I hope nobody else will not have to suffer the same shit I have had = " do you think I am gonna have that shit here? put that away , what will happen if somebody comes home and see that thing? , what they will think of you and us letting you have that thing inside your room?" and more shit like that ....... even they think I am mad and they are angry with me ........well ,sad day today , tomorrow I will pack her inside her box and try to erase her from my mind . No place for beeeeeeeeers today , sorry . Enjoy you girls and bye.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Good morning all

after all the shit I suffered , Carmen is back again ( big family war , I had to use a 50 mm Barrett sniper and a M2 browning to defend Carmen against the hordes of anti doll orcs lurking at my home ) . Now she is a blue eyed blonde happy girl ( I changed her hair and eye color). Now , some questions for dolls' professionals : which is the doll's best position in bed to get inside her :oops: better? ( that is because lot of the time only half of my dick is inside her , and with inflatables I never had such problem .... I mean this is an only Carmen's trouble,never with flesh and bone women) . And another thing , when I was loving my inflatables instead of condoms i used female condoms , but those use silicone lubes that make them useless with Carmen ( I found that latex and non latex ones use the same lube = silicone based , then I thought If I buy My Size brand's 69 diameter male latex condom( the biggest ones) it could work but , again they are silicone based ones) , any idea , because cleaning the doll's inside after loving her makes me think about how to make my life easier with Carmen( only the lube , I always use a condom , never leaved my ....well :whistle: :oops: inside her) . Beersssssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: and thanks :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: Pd her clothes have always been white since the very first moment Carmen arrived to my life because the majority of the vinyl or beautiful dark sexy clothes transfer their color to the doll's body and that is ........ :shakefist: . See you and thanks .

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

hey vinylmaster13, congrats on bringing Carmen back again! Can't wait to see some new pics!

INFORMATIONS