ufdolls.com

My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Post by Fr0stByte »

Bigboi31 wrote:Thanks for the reply!! I just placed my order with Rob at ufdolls today! So excited to get her soon :)

Congrats!! I'm sure you are in for a good time!! =0) I was torn between Kitty and Bianca but pulled the trigger on Kitty and my only issue is keeping the clothes on her! =0) And after reading this review maybe down the road Kitty will have another sister! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nice shots, dolldreamer

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

Chapter 6: Inserted Deep Inside

First off, let me apologize for the delay in my review posts. Real life has been crazy and the amount of time I’ve had to chill with Bianca has been much less than I would like. Not to say we haven’t had some good times in the last few months, but finding the time or energy to go all out on a photoshoot has been difficult. Anyway, it’s about time I addressed one of the more important aspects of doll life - the sex! Since I have so much to say on this topic, I’ll start with what’s on my mind at the moment - the insert!

First off, some background - I’ve never, until recently, been a fan of inserts. I’ve seen too much catastrophic damage from removing inserts to recommend them to anyone, much less buy a doll with an insert for myself. I was really skeptical about that aspect of Bianca when I first got her. I couldn’t help but wonder if she would suffer a similar fate as all those broken dolls one careless day. Today, after inserting and removing her insert dozens of times, I can confidently say that this is extremely unlikely to happen to Bianca.

Bianca’s TPE blend is miraculous. It’s soft and stretchy, yet incredibly durable. So if you are feeling reserved about buying an insert doll because of the potential for damage, don’t be - at least not with an Ultimate Fantasy Doll! I simply do not worry about Bianca’s TPE because folks, it’s that good.

In fact, I’m finding the insert to be incredibly convenient, and actually a major factor in how often I’m willing to,’shall we say... engage... with Bianca. It’s so easy to take out for cleaning that it makes those quick, impulsive, romps worry-free. It’s great for those times when, like my life recently, you’re busy and can’t be bothered to clean a 80 pound girl with a built-in vagina.

The included inserts have a fairly basic texture featuring an array of small nubs throughout. It’s not the most realistic internal on the market, in terms of actually replicating a vaginal canal, and as a point of critique I would say that it would be nice to have a more realistic option, especially for finger play. If it were an option, I would certainly pony up a little cash to have some additional insert alternatives. Given other Pipedream products, I wouldn’t be surprised if more insert styles are on their way. I for one, would gladly volunteer to do a little product testing if that were the case ;)

That said, the included inserts produce a fantastic sensation. They’re the perfect tightness, and those nubs, unrealistic as they may be, are fucking amazing. I can honestly say that I often achieve orgasm faster and even more intensely inside Bianca than I have with most of my real girl partners. So in the end, if it’s a trade off between the more realistic twists and turns of a human orifice or the outright mind-blowing stimulation of those nubs, I’d say they made the right choice.

Ultimately, being inside Bianca is pure pleasure. Her realistic size, perfect proportions, full round soft breasts, and piercing gaze, ignite all my wildest fantasies, transporting me to a place of pure bliss. With the durability of her flesh and the ease of cleanup, it makes turning to those lesser forms of stimulation a far less appealing alternative to the deep, indulgent, immersive, and sensual connection that being inside Bianca provides.

Stay tuned for more!!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Ughhh i have like 2 weeks til i get mine lol

dolldreamer2018 wrote:My man - you are in for a treat.

Here's some pics to tide you over ;)

I just love my Bianca and I'm sure you will too.
IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4364.jpg

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Chapter 7: Sex is Emotion in Motion

There's something in the ritual - picking just the right outfit, brushing my hands through her hair, getting the makeup just so, the oiling, the powdering - that inspires lust. Or maybe it's the smell of her; softly sweet scents that became so familiar, so erotic. Perhaps it lies in the shape of her, full breasts, tight body. Or her eyes. The way she looks back, knowingly, challengingly. That I made her my own, she's mine, now and always, made up by me and for me. It's something. Something keeps me coming back to the arousal, the emotion, the ritual.
DSC_2390 (1).jpg
DSC_2390 (1).jpg (8.94 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
Bianca is a great companion, hobby, and photography doll but from her flesh to her bones, Bianca formed to fornicate! Today, I explore my thoughts on Bianca's capacity to please through intercourse, mostly with a focus on her amazingly great TPE blend, and incredibly strong steel skeleton. Bianca's fantaflesh TPE is extremely resistant to the damage that can, all too often, result from vigorous play while her skeleton is strong and flexible enough to hold all the classic positions. Trust me, I've tried them all ;)
DSC_2406.jpg
DSC_2406.jpg (8.61 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
I particularly enjoy playing with her while she's standing. From the front or behind, I just give her a slight lean, and then enjoy one of her two fabulous entries. Her internal frame is tight enough to hold up to vigorous enjoyment while standing and, while with other dolls I might be worried about putting too much stress on her orifices, her TPE is incredibly resilient to damage from stretching.

Bianca's durable steel frame is also great for some cowgirl/reverse cowgirl action and adds some excellent stability that allows her to rock back and forth and bounce up and down just slightly while on top. It doesn't hurt that the view is so gorgeous when she's on top of you either. Bianca's TPE has some great response characteristics that make her seem so vigorous and alive while in this position.
DSC_2424 (1).jpg
DSC_2424 (1).jpg (8.88 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
In addition, Bianca's anal and vaginal placement is spot on perfect. Both holes are right where they should be. This is of course great for photos and realism, but also allows exceptional access from behind when she's on all fours "doggy style". When in the doggy position, I love to set her up with a little twist at the waist so I can see her perfect breasts jiggle with every thrust - again, the response you get from this TPE is just incredible. It's so delicious!
DSC_2421.jpg
DSC_2421.jpg (10.35 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
DSC_2423.jpg
DSC_2423.jpg (7.65 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
The placement of her orifices is also fantastic for good ol' fashioned missionary sex, which I find to be one of the more intimate positions Bianca provides. In this position, I really enjoy giving a slight arch to Bianca's back, either forward to give better anal access and/or make her look into my eyes, or backward which is just sexy as hell. Leaning back gives an incredible view of Bianca's perfectly sculpted form, while leaning forward gives an intensely immersive feeling of closeness. The feeling of her body against yours simply must be experienced to be believed.
DSC_2387.jpg
DSC_2387.jpg (8.95 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
For those more intimate and gentle encounters, Bianca tantalizes the senses while lying on her side, where you can spoon her, smell her hair, grasp her ample breasts, and enter into her most intimate and pleasurable depths. Here again, a twist of her spine can add tremendous immersion, making her look toward you, contorting her body into incredibly sexy positions.
DSC_2437.jpg
DSC_2437.jpg (8.53 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
All in all, Bianca offers a unique sexual experience. She's a capable, responsive, resilient, and sensual lover. Her intense looks and perfectly designed and engineered body provide tremendous, unspeakable pleasure. Her steel skeleton and phenomenally durable TPE promise to keep up with even the most vigorous activities, likely for years to come.
DSC_2446.jpg
DSC_2446.jpg (7.39 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
My Bianca Chronicles

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Very well done, Dolldreamer :thumbs_up:

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Wowww. Loving the pics. May have to get some more wigs for my bianca ehen she comes in about 2 weeks. Do you have any videos of how you do her makeup? Looks awesome. Also, how much does her breasts and ass jiggle when you engage? I tend to like a lot of jiggling with the ass and breasts as its a major turn on for me.

dolldreamer2018 wrote:Chapter 7: Sex is Emotion in Motion

There's something in the ritual - picking just the right outfit, brushing my hands through her hair, getting the makeup just so, the oiling, the powdering - that inspires lust. Or maybe it's the smell of her; softly sweet scents that became so familiar, so erotic. Perhaps it lies in the shape of her, full breasts, tight body. Or her eyes. The way she looks back, knowingly, challengingly. That I made her my own, she's mine, now and always, made up by me and for me. It's something. Something keeps me coming back to the arousal, the emotion, the ritual.
DSC_2390 (1).jpg
Bianca is a great companion, hobby, and photography doll but from her flesh to her bones, Bianca formed to fornicate! Today, I explore my thoughts on Bianca's capacity to please through intercourse, mostly with a focus on her amazingly great TPE blend, and incredibly strong steel skeleton. Bianca's fantaflesh TPE is extremely resistant to the damage that can, all too often, result from vigorous play while her skeleton is strong and flexible enough to hold all the classic positions. Trust me, I've tried them all ;)
DSC_2406.jpg
I particularly enjoy playing with her while she's standing. From the front or behind, I just give her a slight lean, and then enjoy one of her two fabulous entries. Her internal frame is tight enough to hold up to vigorous enjoyment while standing and, while with other dolls I might be worried about putting too much stress on her orifices, her TPE is incredibly resilient to damage from stretching.

Bianca's durable steel frame is also great for some cowgirl/reverse cowgirl action and adds some excellent stability that allows her to rock back and forth and bounce up and down just slightly while on top. It doesn't hurt that the view is so gorgeous when she's on top of you either. Bianca's TPE has some great response characteristics that make her seem so vigorous and alive while in this position.
DSC_2424 (1).jpg
In addition, Bianca's anal and vaginal placement is spot on perfect. Both holes are right where they should be. This is of course great for photos and realism, but also allows exceptional access from behind when she's on all fours "doggy style". When in the doggy position, I love to set her up with a little twist at the waist so I can see her perfect breasts jiggle with every thrust - again, the response you get from this TPE is just incredible. It's so delicious!
DSC_2421.jpg
DSC_2423.jpg
The placement of her orifices is also fantastic for good ol' fashioned missionary sex, which I find to be one of the more intimate positions Bianca provides. In this position, I really enjoy giving a slight arch to Bianca's back, either forward to give better anal access and/or make her look into my eyes, or backward which is just sexy as hell. Leaning back gives an incredible view of Bianca's perfectly sculpted form, while leaning forward gives an intensely immersive feeling of closeness. The feeling of her body against yours simply must be experienced to be believed.
DSC_2387.jpg
For those more intimate and gentle encounters, Bianca tantalizes the senses while lying on her side, where you can spoon her, smell her hair, grasp her ample breasts, and enter into her most intimate and pleasurable depths. Here again, a twist of her spine can add tremendous immersion, making her look toward you, contorting her body into incredibly sexy positions.
DSC_2437.jpg
All in all, Bianca offers a unique sexual experience. She's a capable, responsive, resilient, and sensual lover. Her intense looks and perfectly designed and engineered body provide tremendous, unspeakable pleasure. Her steel skeleton and phenomenally durable TPE promise to keep up with even the most vigorous activities, likely for years to come.
DSC_2446.jpg

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

I’ve done a couple of tutorials, though no videos, and posted them to my buddy Grim’s corner of the forum. Check them out when you get a chance! I plan on doing more when Bianca needs more attention.

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111409

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111546

As for the bounce... It’s pretty great. Doesn’t really move like the real thing of course, but I think you’ll find TPE has its own charms. I should make a Bianca bounce video sometime. Not sure there is one yet! You’ve given me some very nice ideas!
My Bianca Chronicles

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Haha glad i can help! Sorry for the all questions, do they bounce like fake tits (implants) or like natural big tits?

dolldreamer2018 wrote:I’ve done a couple of tutorials, though no videos, and posted them to my buddy Grim’s corner of the forum. Check them out when you get a chance! I plan on doing more when Bianca needs more attention.

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111409

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111546

As for the bounce... It’s pretty great. Doesn’t really move like the real thing of course, but I think you’ll find TPE has its own charms. I should make a Bianca bounce video sometime. Not sure there is one yet! You’ve given me some very nice ideas!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Not exactly like either, but definitely closer to fake tits. Hard to describe how they love exactly but it’s like real fake tits in fast forward lol! Like I said before, TPE has its own charms and it’s movement is quite sexy in its own right, even if not entirely realistic.
My Bianca Chronicles

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Hey just wondering how would you clean the ass since theres no removable sleeve? I would probably mostly use the vaginal entry but after seeing those pics of her in the cowgirl position.. i think i may have to switch it up sometimes

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Oh yeah, do not ignore that booty! Cleaning is super easy - just use the included irrigator, with a small amount of soap in water. Then flush anything that’s in there out. Finally dry with cotton balls - pushing them inside and removing them one or two at a time until it’s nice and dry in there. I also use mineral oil as lube because it creates a water barrier and won’t allow mold to grow. Whole process takes a couple of minutes and then you’re good to go. Just make sure to do all this within an hour or two of use to be extra cautious.
My Bianca Chronicles

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Awesome! Thank you for the detailed reply! 12 days til i get mine :)

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Hey was just wondering how are biancas hands? Do they feel like human hands? Have you used them for a handjob? How does it feel in comparison to the real thing??

6 more days.. ill just have to re read all the Bianca reviews on here til she gets here!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

She has great hands! I don’t think a proper hand job is really possible with a doll, but with a little creativity they’ve definitely got the job done many times ;) I love the way they feel! Be mindful of them though because, like all TPE Doll hands, they are supported by wire that can wear out and break.

It’ll be a long six days! Hang in there Bigboi! She’s worth the wait!
My Bianca Chronicles

INFORMATIONS