ufdolls.com

My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

And a couple of "outtakes" from our informal shoot together...
Attachments
IMG_3796.png
IMG_3796.png (10.2 MiB) Viewed 3045 times
IMG_3797.png
IMG_3797.png (4.88 MiB) Viewed 3045 times
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Chapter 5: Oral Endeavors

Bianca stands pressed against the wall, one hand draped over the silky lace of her new white lingerie. As I approach her, I catch her gaze for a brief moment. She's giving me that look again, like we both know what's about to happen. I close into her, pressing her full breasts against my chest. I wrap her toned arms around my body and encircle her hourglass waist. I pause a minute, overtaken by her smell; the soft, sweet mixture of synthetic flesh and fragrant oils. I reach up, feel her blonde hair pressed against her cheek, and taste her lips. Breathing firmly into her neck I whisper, "I want you to serve me."

DSC_1525.png
DSC_1525.png (11.38 MiB) Viewed 2975 times
Bianca is many things, a beautiful work of art, an object of fantasy, a commanding presence, a companion of sorts, a muse - I could go on. All that aside for a moment, her reason for being in the world is sex; for my physical pleasure. She's a sex doll, and she's excellent at what she does.
DSC_1530.png
DSC_1530.png (10.61 MiB) Viewed 2975 times
I'm finally getting around to writing perhaps the most important chapters in the Bianca Chronicles - the ones on sex. Because there's so much to say in this regard, I've decided to break it up a little and write in installments... So what better place to begin talking about sex with the world's best TPE doll than with a little foreplay right? Shall we begin?

Grasping her firmly about the waist, I lift and carry her toward the mattress I've placed on the floor. Kneeling her down and placing her hands on each thigh, I can't help but notice her erect nipples peeking through her bra. Her mouth is wet and ready. I'm overtaken with arousal, and Bianca is ready to please me.
DSC_1540.png
DSC_1540.png (12.17 MiB) Viewed 2975 times
Oral sex with Bianca is exceptional experience, one part tactile and one part visual. There's something very special about seeing a girl like Bianca giving herself to you in this way.

It's rare that I indulge in this activity with her because I'm so fussy about her makeup. Nevertheless, the extra effort in the aftermath is very, very worth it on the special occasions in which I do partake in this activity.

Bianca's realistic size and proportions make her perfect for the traditional kneeling oral position. Her mouth orifice is quite small and exceptionally tight, and can be slightly hard to enter for my above average size. But once inside, I can say that there is no sexier view in all of the doll world than seeing her on her knees before you.
DSC_1547.png
DSC_1547.png (13.03 MiB) Viewed 2975 times
The texturing in the oral orifice is a pretty standard ribbed tube set up, but the overwhelming feeling of tightness and the worry-free durability of her TPE means that I can just relax and get into the look and feel of it all without having to concern myself with repercussions beyond a bit of smudged makeup. She easily tolerates vigorous thrusting, and excels at more gentle, loving paces as well. Bianca has quite a bit of "response" or return motion when keeling on a soft mattress, essentially giving the illusion of her doing quite a lot of the "work" herself. This is a phenomenal feeling! I'm often left with the impression that she actually gave me head, that she was an equal participant in our encounter.

Other oral positions are great too, lying on her side at the edge of the bed or on her back for instance, but taking the extra moment to kneel her down is highly recommended if you really want to be cared for in that most intimate of ways.
My Bianca Chronicles

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

I wanted to share a picture of Bianca's current makeover, still in progress. I'm prepping her for a very special project. More details to follow....
IMG_4015.png
IMG_4015.png (10.29 MiB) Viewed 2939 times
My Bianca Chronicles

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Look forward to hearing about that dd :)

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Great nips!
Love the beauty mark!
I have something special in store as well! 8)

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Thanks guys!

If you want to see how I did the nipples I happened to post a tutorial in another part of the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111409

It’s a pretty intensive process but it’s so worth it!
My Bianca Chronicles

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Just a quick makeover update - I added something very special to Bianca last night!
IMG_4058.jpg
IMG_4058.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
Notice anything different? ;)
IMG_4059.jpg
IMG_4059.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 2896 times
My Bianca Chronicles

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

The rug matches the curtains!
8)

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

I just unveiled the "special project" I've been working on in the EyeCandy part of the forum. It's a 3D scan of Bianca in all her glory! I hope you guys have a second to check out the 3D scan at this link:

https://p3d.in/O7lG0

Let me know what you think!
My Bianca Chronicles

joebee

Post by joebee »

The 3d image is awesome! I don't know how you did it, but you did a very good job.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Hi new guy here. Just wanted to say your thread has made me really want a bianca! Pipedream has a good deal on them right now (canadian retailer :D) .

Just wanted to know: how are her tits for titfucking? Shes listed as an L cup. Dont want to not be able to properly titfuck her as my current dolls tits arent as round so its hard to titfuck her nicely.

Also are her arms able to bend into a position where shes holding her tits together for a titfuck?

How is she for cuddling at night? Shes really pretty and doesnt give off the creepy doll vibes haha.

What made you choose a bianca instead of a kitty or mia doll? Big tits and standing are important to me.

Looking forward to hearing a reply :) thanks!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Bigboi,

I have the Bianca doll, too. More than happy to answer your questions and provide photos to answer your questions. Will do so on my thread "Watch out! Bianca is on the loose!" as I do not want to hijack DollDreamer's thread. Also make a couple more comments to get you to 5 comments. That will allow you to PM(Private message) other members.

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Bigboi31 wrote:Hi new guy here. Just wanted to say your thread has made me really want a bianca! Pipedream has a good deal on them right now (canadian retailer :D) .
Dude that's awesome! I'm glad to hear it. You're going to love love love her. I have no doubt that PD Bianca is the best TPE doll on the market right now.
Bigboi31 wrote:Just wanted to know: how are her tits for titfucking? Shes listed as an L cup. Dont want to not be able to properly titfuck her as my current dolls tits arent as round so its hard to titfuck her nicely.

Also are her arms able to bend into a position where shes holding her tits together for a titfuck?

It's a dream dude. I love the way her head responds to my movement in that position. She's so alive that way. The arms can move that way, but generally I use my hands to exert the exact amount of pressure I'm looking for...
Bigboi31 wrote:How is she for cuddling at night? Shes really pretty and doesnt give off the creepy doll vibes haha.
No creepy vibes at all for me. Sometimes she does startle me when I come into the room though because she looks so realistic. So get ready for that!
She's a great cuddle too. Her size, proportions, the feel of the cool TPE on a warm night - it's all so amazing. Only hard part is actually getting to sleep with a maddeningly sexy doll next to you.
Bigboi31 wrote:What made you choose a bianca instead of a kitty or mia doll? Big tits and standing are important to me.
For me, it was the little details, mostly in the legs. I've owned a lot of other dolls and they all had stick skinny legs. I wanted something different this time and I have no regrets at all. Kitty sometimes calls to me... because I like the russian hottie look of her, but Bianca has that dominant presence that I think is a very rare find in a doll. Plus she's got that whole MILF thing going... Damn, all this thinking about Bianca - I may have to visit with her for a third time today...
My Bianca Chronicles

Bigboi31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bigboi31 »

Thanks for the reply!! I just placed my order with Rob at ufdolls today! So excited to get her soon :)

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

My man - you are in for a treat.

Here's some pics to tide you over ;)

I just love my Bianca and I'm sure you will too.
IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4328.jpg (5.26 MiB) Viewed 2583 times
IMG_4364.jpg
IMG_4364.jpg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 2583 times
My Bianca Chronicles

INFORMATIONS