www.funwestdoll.com

Will be deleting latex link and pics from my signature

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Will be deleting latex link and pics from my signature

Post by haremlover »

Demand for latex ladies is now so low that I'm feeling that there's really very little point in continuing to maintain links to latex ladies in my signature.

I still have contact with the factory for anyone in the UK who wants one and my assistance in quality check inspection before I send her on.

Does anyone have strong feelings about this?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

solitaryman1424

Re: Will be deleting latex link and pics from my signature

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Haremlover;
The only doll on the buy, sell list is the floppy flo, I have a Virgin rose, kelu the only sexdoll close to a lethe or latex lover for sex I have found.
Ruby 13 silicone not bad, but tpe never but another nice looking but rip so easy, less than a month fingers junk wires all out but one or two [wm]the other tpe ripped at knees, elbows, neck post broke had to fix, only thing good about that doll, fingers wires still good. When I get a chance i'll send you some pictures of that doll [sad]. Still love my latex letha and latex lover, and virgin rose[kelu] three dolls no longer sold. People like cheap junk better, waste of money.

INFORMATIONS