www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
solitaryman2414

Re: New Latex doll

Post by solitaryman2414 »

The latex was sprayed onto the doll, hands and feet were dipped in latex and then quick cured with vinegar to set the latex. the latex I got off ebay, take about 2 gallons to cover the doll. The spray gun I used was a hvlp gun. If you want to keep the latex from running, after spraying have another gun ready to spray down with vinegar.
Attachments
11-23-2014 002.JPG
11-23-2014 002.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 3330 times
11-23-2014 001.JPG
11-23-2014 001.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 3330 times

solitaryman2414

The two thing that make this doll better than the doll I copied it from, the doll is stuffed with foam latex and weights in at about 10 pounds max. The doll is not a back breaker, the best doll I have or had for sex, I'm thinking about a mechadoll next and spray with latex and stuff with foam latex[shredded] I hope she will weight in at less than 50 pounds. Believe it or not with the added weight you can't beat this doll and she is inflated just to fill her out.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman2414, the doll you copied it from , is a smaller doll isn't it , it's not 5 feet tall is it ?? i "really like" the larger breast with the natural hanging down look ! looks great ! did i miss it or do you have a copy doll like this with the natural skin color that's done ?
also if you sprayed this onto another doll how did you get the skin off the doll you copied from ?
also i know why the legs are bowed that way for easier entry but wish the legs could be straight !
I think depending on the height of the doll and if the legs could be made straight , this doll should be made and sold ! it looks nice !

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

timetraveler1 wrote:solitaryman2414, the doll you copied it from , is a smaller doll isn't it , it's not 5 feet tall is it ?? i "really like" the larger breast with the natural hanging down look ! looks great ! did i miss it or do you have a copy doll like this with the natural skin color that's done ?
also if you sprayed this onto another doll how did you get the skin off the doll you copied from ?
also i know why the legs are bowed that way for easier entry but wish the legs could be straight !
I think depending on the height of the doll and if the legs could be made straight , this doll should be made and sold ! it looks nice !
I Think you have a perfect copy of bodyskin if you turn latex inside out.

May Im wrong. :?:

solitaryman2414

If you go back to page 4 you will see the main doll and copy, as for the ruff outside of the doll, I was just trying to see if it would work. The legs can be molded straight, their is wire in the legs to bend them, the doll is about 45'' long check the[ minilovedoll.com] website.
As long as you cover skin of doll with dish soap and make the skin thick enough it's pretty easy to pull the skin off the silicone body, I did put some soap on the inside of the doll so it wouldn't stick together after I got it of, then rinsed the soap out of the doll, as for the new latex doll, besides letha or latex lover, I'll take this doll any day, she weight about 10 pounds, good for sex sitting in your lap or just plain holding and won't kill your back even if she were 90'' tall, then she might weight 30 pounds, but the price of latex foam would be a killer. She will have a lot of improvement on the next doll, but I sure like these two I have made. I want to get a mechadoll and do the same thing, sorry boys I love rubber[latex], better than silicone, and won't leak like tpe, loveclone, or hot melt vinyl, and she doesn't kill my back or fall apart like the china junk[had one] she was 5'3'', ankle broke, pussy tore, wires in fingers had to be pulled out, knee broke, head fell off [piss poor welding] wire spring in neck came out, wrist had to be fixed as with fingers, wires had to be pulled out, as a whole [JUST PLAIN SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT]DUMPED it cheap to the first guy that wanted it. RUBBER ANY DAY BETTER[LATEX].

solitaryman2414

I HOPE IN THE NEXT WEEK I TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE, BUT THIS TIME I'M GONIG TO USE THE VINEGAR TO QUICK CURE THE LATEX TO TRY AND KEEP THE OUTSIDE SMOOTH, LEARNED THE VINEGAR TRICK AFTER I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THE DOLL AND I'LL TRY TO TAKE PICTURES ALONG THE WAY. THE NEXT DOLL MIGHT BE BLACK OR DARK BROWN. I KNOW ABOUT THE VINEGAR TRICK FOR DIPPING BUT DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD WORK IF I SPRAYED IT ON BUT IT SEEMED TOO WORK.

solitaryman2414

ONE OTHER THING I FORGOT TO MENTION, IF THE SILICONE DOLL ARE SO GREAT, HOW COME SO MANY ARE UP FOR SALE ALL THE TIME, NOT MANY MECHADOLLS AND NEVER A LATEX DOLL? I THINK THE MECHADOLL WOULD MAKE A GOOD LATEX DOLL, PLUS YOU COULD MAKE HER 6' AND STILL BE 1/4 THE WEIGHT OF A SILICONE MECHADOLL, EXCEPT STUFF WITH LATEX FOAM, I ALSO HAVE 2 BITTED MANIQUINNES I PLAN ON MAKING INTO DOLLS

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

solitaryman2414 wrote:I HOPE IN THE NEXT WEEK I TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE, BUT THIS TIME I'M GONIG TO USE THE VINEGAR TO QUICK CURE THE LATEX TO TRY AND KEEP THE OUTSIDE SMOOTH, LEARNED THE VINEGAR TRICK AFTER I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THE DOLL AND I'LL TRY TO TAKE PICTURES ALONG THE WAY. THE NEXT DOLL MIGHT BE BLACK OR DARK BROWN. I KNOW ABOUT THE VINEGAR TRICK FOR DIPPING BUT DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD WORK IF I SPRAYED IT ON BUT IT SEEMED TOO WORK.

Something to add to your latex over silicone materials comments is how latex is much lower in cost than silicone ... and I think I understand the steps involved
Steps are:

1.) spray doll with latex
2.) spray doll with vinegar before latex dries
3.) repeat steps 1 and 2 to a skin thickness that allows for removal without damage to skin
4.) coat doll with soap to help in removal of latex 'skin'

good project you have .. great DIY ideas you are using

solitaryman2414

The only time you need to use soap on the doll when you are ready to pull the skin off the silicone doll, after you are sure the skin is thick enough, coat the new latex skin with soap too help it not stick together when pulled, I do put a little on the inside so it won't stick together after pulled[ but only when ready to pull]not before. Make sure you put enough latex on seams and around neck, those are the parts too watch for tears and rips.

Jnt8285
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jnt8285 »

whats up with the seams?

solitaryman2414

Some silicone dolls have seams where the mold parting line is, so be careful to make sure you check these as this is where the latex might be to thin and it will rip apart at these points?

Bouncydude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bouncydude »

Well I ordered my doll from Latex Catfish, it showed up after about 6 weeks. Plain box, the shipping/customs label could be read and stated Latex Bodysuit. Inside the doll is folded and placed inside a plastic bag, no other packing material. I haven't weighed it but I would guess 8 pounds?

Anyway, i just ordered the standard doll in large size, no mods. She comes with a brunette wig, and has velcro strips glued onto the side of the head for securing wig. My doll arrived in good shape except there was some funny fishy smelling white discolorations in one area on the latex on the back of the doll , the tissue paper had picked up some brown oily looking stains as well. I think it came from the wig. Not a big deal. If (when) I ordered another one I would get no wig, or a blond one. It is a nice wig, just not my thing. The velcro strips for the wig are glued into rubber strips, which are then glued onto the head, so if you go for the bald look you got a fairly big velcro thing on the head.

Anyway, the rubber used for this doll is very thick and natural, or uncolored. The features like eyes, fingernails, nipples, are painstakingly cut from rubber sheet and glued on, so they will not wear off. The seams are made by overlapping the sheets of latex about a quarter inch, and lay flat. You can really not even feel a bump, they are just almost smooth. The inflation nozzles are black rubber tubes that stick out of the back of the neck, you have 1 for each boob and a separate one for the body. A plug must be inserted after inflating, it is a little tricky but I figured it out. The construction of the doll is so strong you can blow up the boobs quite hard and leave the body a bit more floppy, or hard if you lIke. I did not try any over inflation but I think this doll would handle it just fine. There is a slight rubber smell from the latex, and a bit of a solvent smell from inside the doll when deflating. I am sure the solvent glue smell will dissipate over time, it isn't strong.

I had a chance to play with this doll a bit, and you get the feeling that you can pretty much bounce all day with no problems. This doll is strong. I always hated vinyl dolls because if you lay on top of them they will split a seam. This doll from latex catfish feels super sturdy.

The 3 holes are each different, and definitely constructed with attention to detail. The mouth has a ring of red rubber and is sort of open, the butt is similar, but the vagina has an outer latex face as well as an inner ring.... all 3 holes have sheaths inside of a thinner latex sheeting. They are a bit tricky to clean.... I gave the doll a bath with a few drops of mild soap and then dried and powdered everywhere with unscented talc. The holes had to be dried very carefully to get the water out.

Now this doll is not what you call pretty..... the face is a bit cartoony and the mouth looks like it is a gimp mask.... but for me this doll is fantastic. I am going to order another one with some mods, no wig, and a large cavity for a removable insert rather than the built in vagina.

The thing I like most about this doll is the quality and sturdiness. All the seams are perfectly straight, no big blobs of glue anywhere, these people at latex catfish really took their time to make a durable doll.

Sorry no pics yet, I will try to take some closeups of the various doll features and post them later. Cheers!

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

How does she handle weight? Does the body go flat and all the air to the limbs or does she hold up well?

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

Are you going to be selling them anytime soon? I'm fed up with a lot of the dolls on the market and would like something that's atanomically correct and doesn't start leaking after a week.

Bouncydude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bouncydude »

How does she handle weight? Does the body go flat and all the air to the limbs or does she hold up well?

She handles weight just fine, does not lose shape, the latex sheet this doll was made from is 1 mm thick, the thickest you can buy I think. Lying on top of this doll is does not make her change shape dramatically..... I think Latex Catfish has a winner here... (this thread sort of started talking about two different dolls.... i am responding about the Latex Catfish one.)

https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html

INFORMATIONS