www.funwestdoll.com

Letha from Haremlover

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
solitaryman2414

Re: Letha from Haremlover

Post by solitaryman2414 »

time travler
yes it did work that was me, I did a torso and full body, their are photos of the doll in the forum some place.

solitaryman2414

timetraveler
go to page 11 of oldy but sturdy, you will find the torso

solitaryman2414

Here is one I hope?
Attachments
05-05-13 004 (5).jpg
05-05-13 004 (5).jpg (235.19 KiB) Viewed 4120 times
doll torso
doll torso
12-14--2012-1 073 (7).jpg (228.37 KiB) Viewed 4120 times
full doll
full doll
05-07-13 010[1] (5).jpg (246.62 KiB) Viewed 4120 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

can you tell me solitaryman2414, what type of latex you used exactly to maqke a copy of a doll and if thinned with what , did you put anything on the latex so the new latex copy would come off easily , etc. ? I need more details about it please .

solitaryman2414

As long as the doll to be copied has no ruff spots it will come off, but make the new skin about 1/8 of an inch, no less then 1/16 or you will get pull marks, at this time I'm making one with monster latex diluted with ammonia, haft a gallon to 5 gallon pail and spraying on body, but you can roll it on without diliutting with ammonia.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

You may want to try this for a thicker latex coat.
http://www.sculpturesupply.com/list.php ... bber+Latex
<em>I know the good artist</em>

solitaryman2414

Right now I'm using a hvlp spray gun to coat the doll, so a thickener would not work in the gun. The hvlp gun works great, but have to get use to using it so I don't get runs in the latex, as soon as I get the new body pulled i'll post pic's of the new body. and I didn't color this body so it is the color of the latex used, the next body will be of pre valcanized latex which is amber or clear light brown.

solitaryman2414

I forgot to mention, the only supplier of pre valcanized latex is holden latex, cost more put better stretch ability, that is what tera patrichs is made from. The only supplier that I found so far.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

solitaryman2414 wrote:I forgot to mention, the only supplier of pre valcanized latex is holden latex, cost more put better stretch ability, that is what tera patrichs is made from. The only supplier that I found so far.
Your research is progressing wonderfully encouragingly. I do hope that the remaining examples of Letha that we have will yield up some copies as a result: all encouragement to you!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

solitaryman2414

I' post pic's of new body Saturday sometime, she looks great.

zedes31
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zedes31 »

and .... then ? What occured ?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

yes.
what happen...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have not heard from this member for years. He was a good friend. :-( When solitary older people pass on, friends often don't get to hear other than by their absence.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

sad :cry:

we hope for multy clone of latex dolls.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

First of all, 3d scan an existing Letha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaYfpGcXxmA
Take a best video possible. Software gets better and better, old latex does not. HQ video can be processed later.
You'll probably need to cover her with anchor dots (and wash her later). I suggest a random pattern on the whole surface, except the face.
To actually clone her, 3D model must be split into parts and 3D printed, than assembled together (you'll probably never find a 3D printer big enough to make her in one step). Hollow mannequin is lightweight and saves monomer.
You do not need a giant tank. Tank must be 3D printed, too. Make a 3D model, enveloping her in 2..3 inches from her skin, and print+assemble two big halves.
Now cover the mannequin with coagulant (I think sprayer is OK), put it between the tank halves, fill with latex, wait for proper time and drain surplus latex. Cure it as needed etc.
3D printed plastic must probably be polished, covered etc. Test it on a tiny balloon first.
Another problem is the buoyancy. The inner mannequin is hold by a thin inflation valve, so she can probably bend and touch the tank from inside. Make it from a metal pipe, it's strong and also allows to access the inner volume. If the tank and the mannequin are made from transparent plastic, you can fill both simultaneously to prevent those loads. Just keep latex in the tank and water in the doll on the same level. Than turn her upside down and drain the same way.

It'll probably be a croudsourcing project. One have a doll and a camera, one can into 3D software, one have a 3D printer etc :)

INFORMATIONS