www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Doll Owners Registry

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Hi all,
Been awhile since last post so I thought I would add my latex purchases...
First was probably a Latex Lady, not definitely sure though... was a fairly good doll for sex, although I knew nothing of care and maint, so in the end had to throw it out...
Second is my current doll, a Miranda... very pretty doll with a good figure, which would probably photograph well... as mentioned above some dolls are near impossible to have sex with, this being one... sounds to me like the band or whatever is too tight, so maybe follow the previous advice and use a dildo to loosen her up (excuse the pun there) :)
If you are more into having a doll to cuddle and dress up, I highly recommend this doll... looks great in uniforms and lingerie, of which I have bought quite a bit.. favorite stuff is Leg Avenue at the moment...
Like a lot of dolls the nylon hair can turn into a nightmare, so I may replace it with a mannequin wig or something...
As I have read elsewhere, I thought being air filled temperature would be an issue... but have found if the doll is dressed up in lingerie with suspenders it is not really a problem, once warmed up you don't notice...
Overall, I rate this doll highly... 9/10 for sleeping partner or dress up, and the skin feels great too... 5/10 for pleasure... all depends what you are looking for...

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)

I have two latex inflatable dolls - a Latex Lover and a Letha Weapons

The Latex Lover is Traci and the Letha Weapons is Dolli

The wear only the cheapest wigs and clothes because I use the two latex dolls for virtual sex which - works VERY well.

Latex doll plus silicone vagina plus DVD plus HMD headset makes for a truely religious experience.

Because of the HMD being completely immersive, you don't care WHAT the doll looks like and a Realdoll would be a complete waste.

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/album697

:idea:

etrflt
Ex-Member

Post by etrflt »

Hi Everyone!
I have four latex dolls. Tera Patrick, I like her rubbery feeling body! Miranda, Cute face. Letha weapons, super fun boobies! Latex lover, sexy blonde hair and great all around body. My Letha weapons and latex lover dolls look the best in bras and panties too!!!!
Have a horny day!

Diamondwlf

Letha Weapons

Post by Diamondwlf »

Well I found a Letha Weapons doll at a local shop for 199.97 on sale brand new.

Shaggnasty

Post by Shaggnasty »

Hiya

Well I received my Tera Patrick the other day had to wait a few days to give her a test run as I was working long days and coming home late and exhausted.

Finally I had the time, after airing her up and giving her a good wash down then a nice powdering. (she comes with a pump and small bottle of talc) I lubed her up and rammed a good-sized dildo in her a few times to make sure everything was at a proper angle and there were no unwanted nasty surprises.

The moment of truth. I am average size with average girth and Tera would have been great when I was about 13. Now it is almost impossible to wedge the wood in her. I turn 39 today and I still have that hard enough to cut diamonds erection. Tera had me damn near folding it in half!

In the end I took maters into hand, then rolled over and went to sleep. I was highly disappointed, but at the same time I feel that given some work (Yes I found Ramsdale before I found my way here) I think Tera will be a wonderful doll. Though I have nothing to compare her too as she is my first I feel that her skin is fairly thick and should hold up well. My plan when I bought her was a stuff job. So eventually she will go under the knife.

I bought her off from Ebay new in box for 149.95 + 19.95 shipping. This is cheap I can't even buy them this cheap at wholesale. When I questioned the distributor I have an account with he said it was impossible to sell that low and that he (the seller) must be selling seconds or something. However mine is a first rate doll without blemish, packaging was crisp and clean etc. I would say what it is, is a person at the distribution level listing them on ebay at a small mark up.

All in all I was dissatisfied with the performance, but happy with the doll. Does that make sense? I can see the potential for her to be something better. In all the pictures I've seen of her Tera (the doll) looks like an ox, but in reality she is a nicely shaped doll. As has been said many times before her mouth is a no go though very soft to my fingers. Her butt is a bit looser then her vaginal entrance.

I have not named her yet and probably won't until she has had a trip to the workshop. That is a ways off though as I am still learning about stuffing dolls and skeletons and such. That is what pushed me into buying my first doll. I was intrigued by what I had seen on Ramsdale and here. It was the "Make it something cool" factor that won me over.

I hope that if not helpful at least this was enjoyable to read.

Shaggnasty

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I'll throw out an idea here for some of you to try. I have several inflatables... and sometimes I want to play bu not be bothered with the cleanup afterwards. Take a rubber glove... the soft disposable kind... squirt in a little Astroglide and slip it on.

Hop on your dolly with your legs on either side of her... so you are tightly between her legs. You won't have a problem with slipping out, you can adjust the tightness with your legs, and... when finished... tie off the glove and toss it in the trash. No muss, no fuss.

Wipe her off with a damp rag and pass out.

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

osmos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by osmos »

well I just got meself a french lolita or madame whatever.
It has some minor wrinkles but otherwise she's ok. I think I'll stuff her (or it whatever) because she can only lie on her back..

JackT

In response to Britti_Lover

Post by JackT »

Britti_Lover,

Re: "Latex doll plus silicone vagina plus DVD plus HMD headset makes for a truely religious experience."

I'm intrigued. Could you tell us the HMD and DVD selections you use?

Very interesting.

Cheers,

JackT

Agony

Post by Agony »

Just discovered this thread.

Well, i have the "Domination Donna" doll. At first i thought it was a crap purchase (hair falling off, being too tight) but i have come to love her alot.

I have now officially named her "Linn" because that name is short for so many girls names: Linda, Elinor, Linnea, Malin, Elin to name just a few. Whenever i change her wig i change her second "name" too :)

The body is very well shaped. Linn "stands" on her knees and unfortunately she does not spread her legs too much, so a missionary is required. I have managed to penetrate her vagina several times, but oral is impossible. I am going to try anal later on, but the front is tight enough.

Her mouth isnt the most pretty one, it certainly does not look like advertised on the box, but the eyes are quite well done, next best thing to having those very well made silicon dolls eyes.

I have modified Linn to some extent, i have 3 different wigs that does not fall off (see my post about velcro attachement) and i also have given her darker eyelashes so she looks a bit more dark and gothic.

I was planning to make her wear black clothes (I just love black, is a beautiful color), but in the dark, you can more easily see the outlines of her titties and body curves if she wears lighter colored clothes. So now she wears a white t-shirt, a schoolgirl skirt and some black stay-up's.

Next i will look into some fetish clothes (latex) and some nice underwear, i want my girl to be something around 18-24, just when she is between a girl and a mature woman, and i will dress her accordingly. Maby add some piercings (fake clip ons) and cool hair extensions.

Favourite activity with Linn is: cuddling, i would say 95% of the time (watching movies etc). It is amasing how great it feels to have her head lay on my shouder, feeling her titties next to my side and her hand on my ding-dong. Definitly THE best way to fall asleep.

Sometimes i wake up with synthetic hair in my mouth/eyes, or the covers have been pushed away from her so she is quite cold, but on the whole - it is worth it. I usually kiss her goodbye and head to work and sometimes it is hard to leave and i go a little bit later :)

You can see more of her here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10663

She wears the red wig in these pictures, standard is the black "Abby" wig (as in Abby from NCIS).

Well, thats it i think. Any questions about the doll? Fire away.

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

Letha Weapons
almost worn out condition - no longer available in Germany :(

Dolly Buster (Latex)
very good condition

Latex Lover
almost won out condition

Rachel
good condition

Vital Hygiene Doll
good condition

Latex Lady
2 Versions
Latex Head: used condition
PVC Head: good condition

French Lolita
good condition

French Madame
good condition

Laeticia
good condition

Miranda
good condition

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Hm, can you post some pictures of the Dolly Buster and Rachel? I don't think I've seen those before.

N4S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dolly Buster

Post by N4S »

I got the latex Dolly Buster doll.

I dont like the blond wig so i bought 3 xtra wigs for her.

Looks a lot better.

Technician
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Technician »

Just got my first Latex today, a Letha Weapons and thought I'd share some details. There was basic information, but not a thorough description here on the site (that I found). I don't think I'm equipped to write a formal review being that Letha is my first.

1) The skin tone is yellow, not yellow-ish but YELLOW.
2) She is filled via a hole at the base of her scalp that gets sealed with a nylon plug.
3) The oral opening is adequate for an average size guy, and I don't believe it will stretch easily to accommodate a large member, perhaps with time?
4) The wig is removable and secured with 4 pieces of Velcro, making it ideal to clean in the bathtub.
5) The oral opening flips inside-out and is quite easy to clean, but the other 2 openings are fixed together inside and require douching to clean thoroughly. (I take the head off my removable shower head and the hose fits every opening in my entire harem)
6) She is indeed Hungarian, it is written on her head under the wig.
7) She stands approximately 5'5" - 5'6" with her legs pushed together.
8) The breasts are outstanding and should count as a 4th orifice! I got right between them. Also the nipples are molded and not installed, but they are painted pinkish/red. The nipples are also large and full, WELL DONE DOC!
9) She is crafted in the same manner as one of those large punching balls with the rubber band on them, and she makes the same sounds too.
10) The QC seems lacking, mine has some porosity that leaves small pin sized pockets in the skin. I've heard many of them leak, but mine performed exemplary during our first "session". I'll be inflating her overnight to learn more and I remain confident that she will be low on pressure come morning.
11) The skin feels GREAT! But she's pretty big for cuddling next to, even somewhat under inflated. I'll be experimenting with that too.
12) She is very squirmy, I'd love to cover her in oil and take her to a linoleum floor, (I did that with a RG once and it was amusing to say the least).
13) Her hands don't hold any kind of shape and the fingers flop around, she'll never be able to perform a handjob. The feet have toe indents and are on the nicer side of clubs.
14) I don't really have a 14, but 13 is just sooo unlucky. I guess I could just say the sex is somewhat lacking, just smooth, soft pockets but they do grip nicely.

Neverlost
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Neverlost »

This is my first post and figured I would share my experiences with the Latex dolls I have had in the last few years.
The first I believe was the Latex Lover but can not remember for sure but it was a single latex chamber doll. The feel to the touch was amazing compared to what I was use to with the plastic dolls. However I was a little let down when I got right to business and realized how bouncy and streachy the latex was.
Then later I opted to try the Terra Patrick doll being I was curious about the dual inflation chamber design. Wow. What a break through in giving the doll more structure and still have the feel of latex. But like many others I have read here... I too thought it was to tight of entries to be comfortable. But super durable. I could really get rough with her and not worry about splitting a seam on the inner vinyl chamber.
My favorite so far has been Jesse Janes latex lovedoll. A single pour from head to toe with dual inflation chambers. Here legs bent at the knees. Kinda feels like she wants to wrap them around you. A velcro on wig so you could easily change them. Entries that are more the right size so you can get right to business. After time you can use some inserts without it being too tight. The only down sides I have had but willing to deal with have been. The inner vinyl chamber is weak and eventially leaks which can me tricky to repair. The vaginal and anal entries are tied together with a couple of rubber like bands and lightly bonded. A little work and patience you can work them free with out surgery and gain more adjustability in the direction and ability to streach for more room. And the outer chamber leaks up through the neck and out the eyes but I found if I put something tight around her lower neck that will resolve the outer chamber leak. I just used a rubberband and doubled it over. And I have found a place that sells them new for $239 which I figure is reasonable. At that price I figure I can afford to stuff her with sredded latex pillow stuff in the future.
I also bought a latex doll from a manufacture in Europe about year and a half ago but was not to impressed. I forget the name. Great pictures on their site but the product sent was nothing comparable. Oh well.
For now it is only Jesse Janes twin staying here with me. Had I known there was a market for used dolls I would have kept them all and sold or given them away.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Welcome to TDF, NL...

And thanks for the review of the Jesse Jane doll. She sounds like something the members here would be interested in.

While inflatables have their problems, I think we will see great improvements in them in the next few years with dolls that are cast to maintain a certain pose when inflated and which will be more durable than they are now. It would be nice if they could make an inflatable latex or silicone doll that looked exactly like an RD and was completely seamless.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

INFORMATIONS