www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Doll Owners Registry

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I suppose I should post here... I have had some experience.

Latex Lady Type A - Original version, circa 1996... thick rubber with a satin feel. Came with a "lifetime warranty" which was actually used in 1998 when she developed a pinhole in the vagina area. Since the vagina was fairly far forward, she was very easy to penetrate and was used quite often... read that 8-9 times a week for awhile.

Latex Lady Type B - Second version, circa 1998... much thinner latex... like a thick version of a rubber glove. Missing the satin feel, but with more bounce. (good/bad depending on what you wanted.) The face was of much lower quality... we called her "Barbie Bugeye" for awhile. She lasted until August 2003 when she quite suddenly burst from her right shoulder to her lower left breast. I do feel that she served me well over this time span... in the time I owned her, I never went on a trip without her.

French Lolita Original Version After late 2002 they started shipping a French Madame in the French Lolita box. The original (real) French Lolita is a very petite doll. She is made from a high quality latex that is about 3mm thick. She has some "bounce" to her... but not nearly as much as the Lady Latex type B. The face is hard plastic... they may say she has oral capabilities... there is no freekin' way. Trust me on this... she is a great sleeping companion... you can get your arms around her and snuggle very well. Because she isn't used for sex except on very rare ocations... I think she will last decades.

French Madame circa 2001/2002 This is the doll I call Michelle. If you have never tried a latex doll then buy one. She is average size, compact, and has a removable wig. It's glued on... until the first time you shower with her. (Same applies to all the dolls above.) The latex on this doll must be synthetic... it has a pink color to it that I like... many say she looks too artificial. The material... whatever it is... has a thickness of almost 4 mm. She may outlast me... and she gets some use too. Since the demise of my Lady Latex... Michelle has now become my travel companion. The vagina is located directly between the legs. For me this is an issue... I'm hung like a HORSEFLY. :oops: Her anus is more to the rear... so more serviceable. Again... her mouth is for looks only. The face is made of a plastic like you would find in a toy ball... you know... the hard inflatable plastic ones. I wish they would have made it softer. (Someday... I'll build one.)

Letha Weapons Now this is a BIG doll. She was built in Hungary where the women are bigger. She should have a disclaimer on the box, "THIS IS NOT A TOY!" She is industrial strength. From what I can tell... she is made of thick, natural latex almost 4.5mm thick... then coated with some kind of plastic or something. Whatever it is... it doesn't look too good... but WOW what a feeling. All dolls should have this coating on them. I wish I could ship my other dolls to be treated. Her face is also rubber... and her mouth is the "she sings opera" style. She takes some getting used to when you first see her... the face is a "lights out" kind... but she FEELS really nice. Let's talk about BREASTS she should have her own zip code... they are the size of my head. You like titty-fuck? Buy a Letha. Need I say more? Her vagina is more forward than the other dolls... penetration is a breeze, same for the rear entry. I don't know if I like to make love with her more... or just climb over her. I want to bring her to a swimming pool so bad I can't stand it. I want to go sledding and use her for the sled... she makes me laugh... I love her. [Thanks Bill & Adriana! - Christmas :!: ]

Latex Lover I had this doll for only a couple of days. A forum member was so very kind to donate her to me. I inflated her and compared her to the Letha Weapons doll... her body is exactly the same, except that she has a C cup instead of an DDD cup. Another forum member [Dayna] was going through a hard time... so I decided to invest some good karma and pass her along. Last I heard, they named her "Ginger" and enjoy her on a regular basis. If you like the Letha Weapons... but want smaller breasts... she may be a doll for you. The face is fully functional... exactly the same... Letha's twin sister.

Well... that's it for the latex dolls. If/When I get a Tera Patrick doll... I'll do a review here as well. [ Christmas... hint.. hint.. ]

October 2005 Update: I did get a Tera Patrick doll... three actually. I tried foam filling one doll with liquid 2-part expanding foam. The arm went well since it was a small quantity, then the other arm went fairly well. But when I got to the body all hell broke loose. The foam started getting thick in the rubber tubing I was using to pump it into her... at 60 PSI... and damn near ruptured the tubing. (I didn't know 1/4 icn tubing could inflate to 1.5 inch tubing!)

For the moment she is only partally filled... I have some plans to fix that... but not the time to put them into action.

I got another Latex Lover... she is really fun... Adriana agrees. ;-) I am now hoping to get one more doll to add to the collection... I'll post if I succeed.

Jerry :roll:

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Jerry.

Thanks so much for your latex doll descriptions...very informative. It's interesting how the same dolls can change over the years, as your Latex Lady comments indicate.

Except for the Tera Patrick, it looks like you have experienced all of the latex dolls ever commercially produced! :D

Thanks again,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

And as you can see... I'm looking for that as well! :lol:

(UPDATE 1) I did get the Tera Patric doll. SHe is great for snuggling, but the vagina is so small I can barely get a finger in.

(UPDATE 2) I got a second Tera doll... different face, and the vagina is larger... not much different... but at least usable. Since I'm a bit on the small side... for me this is a good thing. Some of you would likely have issues.

pablopaul69

Leslie- My Latex Lover

Post by pablopaul69 »

I just purchased a Latex Lover doll, which I'm calling Leslie. I've only had time to be with her once, and honestly,
I was extremely pleased! Yes, her face isn't very pretty,
and I wish I had gotten a Letha doll instead just for the breast size.
But my Leslie doll gave me a great time, both front and back.

I'm looking forward to more quality time with her, and am also
excited about dressing her up like a gorgeous babe. She'll make a great
video star too. Also, from a technical viewpoint, I appreciate her
sturdy constuction, as in the past, I had two vinyl dolls- a "Perfect 10"
doll and a "Chasey Lain" doll and they sprang leaks and didn't feel as
good as the latex. More to follow...

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi pablopaul69

How true, no vinyl doll has a skin feeling as well as a Latex doll IMO.
Only point is that they provide somethimes a bit less sexual pleasure as the vinyl doll, but that can be solved, see the discussion of the French madame here.
The latex doll holds often very well, she's strong, doesn't leak, tear and she holds air.
Base for a lot of fun, If she's of good quality.
Cuddling is nice.
Hope you enjoy her for a long time.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hello,

I have just received my first doll, a Tera Patrick. I can't add much more to the above than that as I am still, um... "breaking her in." She cost $259.00 from INSTARS sites, although I'd advise against usng them (non-working phone "support", unanswered phones, incorrect in-stock numbers etc etc.) But all was forgiven once I opened the box. She is a beautiful doll, especially the lips; very pretty.

PBS

pat

Post by pat »

Hi

Regestry is a great idea ,please remember good old Canada, also any one know where to pick up a french lolita other than in France

Pat

Swede
Active Poster
Active Poster

I have a 1

Post by Swede »

Dolly Buster Latex doll.

Well i have ordered one anyway :D

Aerial

French Madame (last version with Geisha face)

Post by Aerial »

I had ordered a "French Lolita" from Concorde, but in March 2003 I received a "French Madame" instead. It is the ugly version with pale Geisha face and had many bubbles and warts on her latex body.

I don't use her for sex at all, but only meditate and do yoga with her; latex is my way to God and she is my transactor. Especially I enjoy to perform resonaKampaña with her, i.e. to tenderly drum with my fingers on her (typically slightly overinflated) body and realize her vibrations. I often let her sit in the lotos seat during this (to keep her legs in this position I hold her legs down with my knees while I sit in the lotos seat too).

I also have done elastAyama with her, i.e. I very carefully inflated parts of her body into 3rd operating range to format her. E.g. I this way I permanently expanded her upper arms a bit more to give her some male muscles, and made her arms stay more spread-eagled by stretching her armpits this way (I also enlarged her hands a bit), because I love to hear and feel her spreaded arms resonate when I do resonaKampaña on them.

More about my French Madame version and its initial flaws stands here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... pic&t=1286

buick
Apprentice
Apprentice

Latex Lady since 1996

Post by buick »

Thanks Jerry.
I own my Latex Lady since 1996.Maybe she is version A.
Durable,light weight,ugly face,flat position.It means I always play(fuck) her in dark.She is born for SEX..SEX..SEX.All I can do is ejaculate inside or outside her.
I am disappointed her flat position because I also like doggie style for deeper penetration.So I bought another doll(Rumiko) in 1999 and Rumiko became my favorite sex-partner.
But when I traveled,Latex Lady always accompany me and fulfilled my desire.Even hard sex for years,she may last for many years,I think.

dollcollector17

dolls I own

Post by dollcollector17 »

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

I recently (late December) accquired a latex lover doll. Very thick latex, which is really good... keeps her from looking like a balloon when inflated well. The face could be better, but it will do. Especially since it can be modified a little by gluing some plastic eyes on and adding a little more face detail (better eyebrows, eyelashes and such). The best thing about it was the price... $150. Total was about $170 after adding in 2 day shipping by ups. I guess it was a christmas sale, because I tried to go and get the lethal weapons doll (same price at that time) but the prices are now up to over $300. If only I had followed my first instinct and bought both.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

perfect 10 doll what i remember statistics

Post by timetraveler1 »

although i am going off the subject , i had (in the past) a perfect 10 doll . but had troubles very quickly with it leaking air . i don't know about other owners but mine leaked right where the battery operated wire went into the (between legs area) and it seamed that i tried using silicon but couldn't get it to ever stop . the vagina looked very realistic on it (a plus ) this doll was actually a plastic vinyle type . the hands and feet are realistic looking but are a hard plastic the breast had nipples (a plus ) but breast were round forms with seams were they are attatched (in my book a minus , for not looking real) the oral to me seemed very good (my only doll) using a suction effect through a sqeeze bulb . eyes looked very nice, face was nice looking but again harder plastic (a minus)(soft is better) the mouth for oral use is shaped in an "o" . i am normal size so the vagina and rear opening (which i beleive goes into one ) was o.k. to me (no ridged insides for stimulation effect that i remember. dolls hair to me looks cheap . depending on what you want can provide you with a companion , just be ready for the leaks !! :(

Humper

Tera Patric

Post by Humper »

For the tight vagina, you might try keeping a dildo in her for a while to "widen" the entrance. From what I can tell, there is some sort of band or other that keeps the vagina artificially narrow. Just buy the cheapest, biggest (well, ok, not monstrously big) dildo you can find and leave it in her during storage.

If you don't want to use a dildo -- or buy one for that matter -- try a long, plastic cup. Just make sure to use lube!

I had a Tera once and discovered that the above technique worked quite well.

Humper

Lombard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Alice - Brussels, Belgium

Post by Lombard »

Greetings Everybody,

I finally made the big step and ordered a French Madame... I cannot wait to receive Her :D.

Her name is Alice and She will be staying with me in Brussels, Belgium.

I plan on posting pics and stories of our couple life :wink:.

But as an apetizer, you can already have a look at the clothes I already bought for Her...

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... &album=707

Cheers,

Lombard

INFORMATIONS