www.funwestdoll.com

SADDENED

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

SADDENED

Post by timetraveler1 »

I AM VERY SADDENED THAT THIS LOVE DOLL AREA WILL SLOWLY DIE OFF WITH THE latex dolls no longer being made and even is so there are questionable deliveries making it to big of a chance to see money paid out and no delivery or refund .

Latex dolls had their place in the area for men as they were light weight and lasted reasonably well , more forgiving then many dolls, now days. If i ever hit money big time i think i would actually invest in the tools etc. and even do research and development of better dolls and shapes. one can always dream . :(
Latex dolls have pretty much gone the way of the dinosaurs but gave a lot more pleasure and will always be fondly remembered :) :glou: .

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: SADDENED

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You might be right TT1

We in the Inflatable Doll Union were use to periods of slack in availability of Latex air dolls

The biggest reason was almost all were hand made -

Now with the mass produced TPE dolls - not sure if anyone would be willing to restart the ole genre of air babes in Latex

Time will tell

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

I would love a latex style doll it's just there's almost none around these days

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hey "rs" - how ya been - :thumbs_up:

Right now only the made to order custom "Latex Catfish" - remains the only available latex air Lassie

Many moons ago there were some special jobbers that did custom work from there homes in Europa, but sadly that's all but disappeared - the work was "awe - inspiring"

I was hoping that NANMA/ NMC would have re-introduced their synthetic latex air Lassie (jana cova/ Domination Donna) but alas after all these years it appears they are no more

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Do any of you know if latex dolls were exterior cast, or interior cast?

Or did they actually glue some pieces together?
From some latex dolls i have seen, it looks like they were combined pieces.

And, if a manufacturer suddenly sprang up, what kind of vajayjay would you want?
Would you want a space where you could insert a fleshlight?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Spent a lot of time in this thread. My first few dolls where Inflatables and i enjoyed them as much as i enjoyed me solid dolls.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Some of my favorite air dolls were the latex Tera Patrick and Miranda doll. If you removed the inner chamber and reinforced it they would last a long time, if not the inner chamber would leak and the doll would blow up and look like a balloon. I bet you would have to go back maybe four years to purchase a Tera Patrick doll again. They are surely missed.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

To - BuilderofCastles (BoC)

The original latex air doll were dipped in a vat of latex - and peeled off their mould

The head would then be glued on as it - as well was a latex mould, later changed to vinyl for better facial features (both the French & Hungarian air lassies)

The NMC/ NANMA were of a synthetic latex and from a mould as well, with the head glued on top

The current Latex Catfish of China air doll is fabricated from strips of latex as the doll is custom made to whatever style the customer wants including length

To G218

I had Tera as well, but I found Jana Cova more my air gal pal - :mrgreen:
Sadly her synthetic latex body over time degraded and one day was no more -

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Would there be any / much market for a latex doll that accepted a WM TPE head?

It would make building a latex doll a lot easier... except i do not know if the balloon could support the head weight.

Would someone describe the inner bladders and why they were used?

-- - - - --

And i would still like to know if the latex small pipe vajay-jay is adequate, or would people like to see a receptacle for a Pocket Pussy?

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

BuilderOfCastles wrote:Would there be any / much market for a latex doll that accepted a WM TPE head?

It would make building a latex doll a lot easier... except i do not know if the balloon could support the head weight.

Would someone describe the inner bladders and why they were used?

-- - - - --

And i would still like to know if the latex small pipe vajay-jay is adequate, or would people like to see a receptacle for a Pocket Pussy?
I personally had a Letha Weapons doll over the last ten years but her Latex skin ist just simply giving up now, becoming porous, no chance to save her. I desperatly want another Letha/Dolly/Latex lady but there are none anymore. I would pay 1000$ for a new one...

i do not want a TPE/silicone head on a latex doll because it is simply too heavy, brings no benefit to me and just causes stress on the Latex due to the weight and due to the fact that TPE and Latex don't go well together.

I love the Letha/Latex Lady exactly like the used to be, no inserts, no TPE heads. Just the full size, bouncy, soft, smooth chlorinated skin with the deep deep deep vagina and anus. Some ass to grab.

I also had a Domax Laetitia, a Domination Donna, A Jesse Jane Decadent latex doll, a Hygiene Vital Latex doll, but none of them comes anything close to Letha/Latex Lady.

If you ask me, you can not do a latex doll any betetr than these dolls were.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

IMO it would make much more sense to use a hollow latex head (possibly made from a dipped latex mask?). To prevent it from ballooning when her main body is burdended by body weight, the head should be made as a separate air chamber.

To make a latex doll last longer, store it uninflated in an airtight PE plastic bag away from light. Keep her perfectly dry during this (never mouth-inflate), else latex will rot.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

....Hmmm...I truly do not know gents and laydies...I think there will always remain a market for the latex based inflateables, but they will evolve into a different form, than what is current.

I am already seeing this in the China market, with many customised latex inflateable girls and fem form anthromorphs on the market...and in China...there ne like 30 million more fellas than chines girls...and I am garantee...all are not going to the monastery to learn the mystic arts of Shaolin. (yep I missed my boat there too). Notong that the latex inflatable is far more affordable than even the local made domestic tpe market options, and the aforementioned demand, I can see them being around for a while longer.

Now an interesting point of trivia....an inflatable gal called "Rossie" is actually the most expensive adult style doll in the world...but she is a whole lotta women and a whole lot a Rossie. One recently sold for 1 Million USD at auction as she was an AC/DC band autographed original collectable, who had performed on stage with the band at more than one massive gig. If I can find the link again..I will drop that in.

https://youtu.be/QMvE0yFnR0I

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS