www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Catfish and The Big One

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Latex Catfish and The Big One

Post by phil0001 »

I received this custom doll from Latex Catfish years ago. Had planned a proper photo session to document their excellent work then life crashed and burned. I've recovered somewhat and had the opportunity to have Dolly pose. Given her size the options for an artistic session are pretty limited as she fills a room and finding clothes is impossible. Still, Dolly is quite acomodating and feels comfortable posing au naturel.
Attachments
Doll31.jpg
Doll31.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll32.jpg
Doll32.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll33.jpg
Doll33.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll34.jpg
Doll34.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll35.jpg
Doll35.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll36.jpg
Doll36.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll37.jpg
Doll37.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll38.jpg
Doll38.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2516 times
Doll39.jpg
Doll39.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2516 times

latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Latex Catfish and The Big One

Post by latex_one »

wow i remember this doll! it was so epic and huge! absolutely amazing that they made it, that last pic is so incredible.
Sorry to hear life crashed and burned there, always wondered what happened, i remember there being a ton of pics to suddenly radio silence.
i also always wondered, how heavy is the doll/if inflated with helium would it float?

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Hi Latex_one! Great hearing from you. I remember now we were both challenging Latex Catfish to make something like this around the same time. No, the doll would not float. Not with helium, not even with hydrogen. Dolly tips the scale at about 42 pounds. An 8 foot balloon filled with helium can lift about 16 pounds. So if each breast were to stretch to 8 feet (which I believe is possible since each is about 4 1/2 feet starting) you have 32 pounds of lift. The torso would burst before you could get enough volume to get the last 10+ pounds of lift. I was able to stretch Letha's limbs during the LWEP experiments. Can't even fathom trying to stretch Dolly's limbs to get more volume. Although.... with enough volunteers and an airplane hangar.....

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

On a smaller scale there are are plenty of youtube and tiktok people experimenting with Stretch Armstrong and GooJitZu toy figures (inflating with water and few with air or helium). I created 2 separate playlists of them, because sad is that most such videos have a gory end, so I have put the popper stuff into a separate list.

stretch toy modification:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... U-JWtHpidl

stretch toy experiments: (warning: contains bursting)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 1fk-MGQiIW

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

Wow what an incredible display. Thanks for sharing.

INFORMATIONS