www.funwestdoll.com

Letha Revived

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Letha Revived

Post by phil0001 »

Hello folks. Years ago I began the Letha Weapons Expansion Project named after the latex doll who was the subject of the project. As the name suggests it was an effort to inflate the Letha Weapons doll to massive proportions hopefully retaining some of the stretch and creating a much taller and fuller figure doll.

Sadly some of the dolls were damaged over the course of the research. One survived until today but she has much cracking and tearing in the breast area. As an effort to preserve Letha I made the decision to remove the damaged breast material and attach inflatable breasts from a set of costume breasts. It worked but the replacements were softer material and had a tendency to overinflate before pressure could increase in the main body. So research ended for years.

Recently I have had the resources to revive the project and have acquired an inflatable breast form which may work well with the existing Letha body. Still have some details to work out as Letha is slimmer than the breast form is designed to fit. For now I submit for your review Letha Revived.

Height: 71 inches
Bust: 102 inches
Waist: 43 inches
Hips: 56 inches
Breast Circumference: 60 inches
Attachments
lwepr1.jpg
lwepr1.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr2.jpg
lwepr2.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr3.jpg
lwepr3.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr4.jpg
lwepr4.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr5.jpg
lwepr5.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr6.jpg
lwepr6.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1668 times
lwepr7.jpg
lwepr7.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1668 times

latex_one
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Letha Revived

Post by latex_one »

wow that's amazing, i remember this doll from way back when! it actually is what got me into stretching latex dolls and eventually getting my own letha.
how is the texture of the silicone forms vs the original latex? is there any difference between when stretching the original latex of the doll vs the silicone?

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

The silicone forms feel a bit sticky compared to the latex. I can slide my hand easily over any part of Letha and the silicone has friction by comparison. This Letha is probably 15 years old plus however long she may have been in a box before I got her. All the Letha dolls I used were new off the store shelf no prior owners. As to stretch the silicone stretches evenly during inflation, remaining spherical up to 74 inches circumference (see next Letha post). That's about 23.5 inches (59.7 cm) starting from 13 inches (33 cm). The silicone forms are very soft and wobbly at inflation size. Pretty much a sphere but there's maybe 6.5 pounds (3 kg) of material per breast which does distort the shape a little. Total weight was advertised as 10 kilograms which works out to 22.4 lbs.

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

I am glad that you enhanced this doll.
I have had two dolls myself.

A great doll
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com
Cam4.com https://sv.cam4.com/[b]ralffarl_fun[/b]

QueenCurvy

Post by QueenCurvy »

You already made Letha gigantic last time, but I bet she's gonna be puny compared to this!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry if I sound a bit weird. Just hyped to see a massively overinflated balloon gal again. XD

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome stuff - " phil0001" - :thumbs_up:

I some how missed this post, the "Latex Air Babe section" is sadly so dormant these days I almost never check

So glad your Letha is still around my Letha blew out some time ago, however I still have her less endowed sister "Latex Lady"

Sadly most of my latex inflata babes have become memories after soooo many years unlike vinyl - latex gives up the ghost although with the Hungarian Inflata Babes imported by ole "Doc Johnson" in the early 2000's being the best of the lot as the French Lassies not so much

Hey after 20+ years not too bad "phil0001"

Stay inflated

johnlewis1

Post by johnlewis1 »

Hey there,

Howdy right back at you! 😄

I totally get what you're saying about missing posts in the "Latex Air Babe section." It's a bummer when a favorite forum section doesn't see much action. I remember the days when it was all the rage. Kinda like how certain fashion trends make a comeback, I'm holding out hope that this section will too. Speaking of trends, have you noticed how sexy leggings have made such a stealthy comeback? They're everywhere now, but in such a subtle way, it's like they never left.

It's cool to hear that your Letha is still in the game. Sorry to hear about your other Letha, though. Ah, the stories of Latex Lady and the other inflata babes, huh? They really do become like old friends over the years. It's a shame about the latex ones, though. Vinyl just seems to have more endurance. And yeah, those Hungarian Inflata Babes were something else! Quality stuff, unlike some others.

You've got some serious staying power, hanging onto these memories and pieces for over 20 years. Here's to staying inflated and keeping those good times rolling!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks and welcome aboard - "johnlewis1" - :thumbs_up:

You are very right about this board section being a beehive of activity back in the day

Sadly the cost of making Latex dolls just got too expensive, and other factors as well; doomed these Latex air babes to the history books

The French Lassies {DOMAX} where hands down the best looking of the lot, bar none - what an amazing line of air babes - but sadly the owner/ operator got sick and the operation ceased - talk of a buyer never materialized and just like that its all sweet memories of the French Lassies

NMC/ NANMA - CONBO - also jumped into the fray with a synthetic Latex design that inflated nice and big and was soft to the touch - they were design wise initially not so good with some design defects - but later they came out with some winners (can't recommend them now) - as you see the air dolls skin breaks down over time and even if you found one now a days - she would be a mess.......

The good ole "Doc Johnson" imports design was the best - they had a Hungarian factory make those air babes and they were large and in charge - inflated super big super soft and all action with them - 8)

However they weren't perfect and design limitations especially in their feet caused them to literally burst down there and over time a thinning of the latex from repeated inflation/ deflation would also doom them to pop as well in other areas - not sure why Letha popped quicker, whereas the Latex Lady would live on longer :?: I can only guess that the Latex Lady was a later production make and maybe they perfected the construction :?:

No mater I am down to just a less than a single hand of Latex Inflata Babes - from what at one time was a Harem & time isn't on there side

PVC vinyl can last a wee bit longer - but the more you use them the less they last, and most use them & hard - so they pop much sooner versus Latex which can last a wee bit longer initially - but again realistic expectation and care and most air dolls can last some time latex or vinyl

Best of luck "johnlewis1" - :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

phil0001 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:09 pm The silicone forms feel a bit sticky compared to the latex. I can slide my hand easily over any part of Letha and the silicone has friction by comparison. This Letha is probably 15 years old plus however long she may have been in a box before I got her. All the Letha dolls I used were new off the store shelf no prior owners. As to stretch the silicone stretches evenly during inflation, remaining spherical up to 74 inches circumference (see next Letha post). That's about 23.5 inches (59.7 cm) starting from 13 inches (33 cm). The silicone forms are very soft and wobbly at inflation size. Pretty much a sphere but there's maybe 6.5 pounds (3 kg) of material per breast which does distort the shape a little. Total weight was advertised as 10 kilograms which works out to 22.4 lbs.
I didn't know these breast forms could inflate like that. Which one is it and how much did it cost.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS