www.funwestdoll.com

the most beautiful inflatable girl BBW

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: the most beautiful inflatable girl BBW

Post by sexdolltester »

I have this email address is responsible.
in past posts mentioned - this address,- cool.belivik@yandex.ru
can still really.....

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Okay , thanks for this email you just posted , it did actually work , was able to send it .
here is some questions i personally asked this company , mostly about any custom dolls smaller in size but adult size.
{THE PICTURE MENTIONED WAS THE SAME PIC OF THE LETHA WEAPONS SMALLER SISTER THAT WAS POSTED ON HERE. EARLIER } I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A CUSTOM DOLL MORE CURVY WITH BIGGER BOOBS SIMILAR TO THIS DOLL AND SIZE .

I have some questions for you , can any custom dolls be ordered ? how thick is the doll material skin, can a 5 foot 5 tall doll be ordered and made of one that is not so big around ?? maybe in a shape like the picture below ????? but with a closed mouth that can stretch and do "oral" .
is the head hair attached to the doll ? can a reduced price doll be ordered without hair ?
can a light tanned skin be ordered (like below picture) .

and if so what would be the cost for u.s.a. and shipping ?
please write back as soon as possible and let me know , many people would be interested in buying a doll like this if shipping and production and price is good .
thanks,

I WILL POST IF THEY WRITE BACK AND ANY ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i too hope that this new company is and will be a good dependable company for latex dolls , there is a market for them if the doll is good , durable and priced right and service is good . there is a need for nice designed latex dolls since other companies have stopped making them .
we will keep our fingers crossed on this developing case. :D
Anyone who has actually ordered from them on this doll forum needs to post their results , how was communications , how was the product , the quality, the shipping , on time? any problems , etc. etc. sent discreetly , no doll name reference on the shipping box etc.

If this company can prove that they are a good company , they will do good , especially on this forum as more people will follow with orders to them for their dolls. helping both customers and the company.
:D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

okay, i did receive a e mail back from this company(what i wrote above in other post to them) i will copy and past what they wrote to me .

Hello
you asked;
Can I order any custom dolls? ---
YES . general information here - http://www.btorg.ru/ob271809/
all models http://www.btorg.ru/?u=103909)
You can change its appearance for yourself:
1) hair color - white, black, brown, yellow, red.
2) eye color - any
3) lip color - pink, red, black, no color
4) the color of the nipples - red, pink, brown, colorless
5) nipple size - 1cm, 3cm, 5cm
6) The size of the genitals -
A) depth; 10cm, 15cm, 20cm
B) diameter; 4cm, 5cm, 6cm
7) it is a smooth, small protrusions or ribbed
8) size; breasts (girth, volume) - 140cm, 155cm, 170cm
9) the size of the ass -140, 155, 170 (8.9 vary with pressure)
10) mask type (mouth) - openly closed
11) valve location - your option (neck, arm)
12) skin color - white, beige, brown, pink
13) additional genitals - A) between tits B) instead of nipples B) in the navel) your version
14) a constitution - high (180 cm), low (150 cm) .except the model №5
15) boobs shape - hanging, straight
16) pregnant (big belly)
17) the color of the genitals - white, red, pink,
18) ALL DEFAULT (APPROXIMATELY LIKE THE PHOTO)

how thick is the skin of a doll's material--
ABOUT 1.5-2 MM

Is it possible to order a doll with a height of 5 feet 5 and make one that is not so big ?? -
YES - 14) a constitution - high (180 cm), low (150 cm) .except the model №5

with a closed mouth that can stretch and make an oral .--
YES

are the hairs attached to the doll? -
YES . but a replaceable version is possible

Can I order a doll at a reduced price without hair? -
YES - link - "simplified" MODEL №1,2 -NOW-131EURo-
http://www.btorg.ru/ob271810/

is it possible to order a light tanned skin--
.YES

what will be the cost for the US. and shipping? -
MODEL №1,2 -NOW-131EURo- http://www.btorg.ru/ob271810/
MODEL №3 -Price-152EURo- http://www.btorg.ru/ob212516/
MODEL №4 -Price-161EURo- http://www.btorg.ru/ob212520/
MODEL №5 -Price-192EURo, - http://www.btorg.ru/ob263791/
Shipping cost in the US 38 euros

we have many similar questions. The answers to them have long been published here. http://www.btorg.ru/?u=103909
Please tell me why people do not find them ...?
possibly ; links are not working, text is not displayed, incomprehensible text ....

As you see they answered many questions and a few others i didn't ask and posted links where to find out other things as far as questions etc.

I will have to look over some of the other links they have shown me . to check out other things .

it does sound good that they will do custom dolls. i like the idea of having a doll with a closed mouth that will stretch open when using oral verses the wide open oral shape , but personally would like plump looking lips even if mouth is closed, if that could be made , to make facial feature look better.

anyway this is what i found out , am glad they wrote back . :D

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

Attachments
2019-04-08_150817.png
2019-04-08_150817.png (454.39 KiB) Viewed 3812 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

that was a good find for videos thanks for posting it. am glad that someone is taking up making the latex dolls again.

Pickles3689
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pickles3689 »

I ordered one a year ago and it never arived. The uk stoped it at customs. He promises me another but now wont reply to my messages :-(

Pickles3689
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pickles3689 »

Would somebody be willing to buy one of these dolls and i will pay them? The problem i have in the uk is they have pretty much banned russian post unless it has paperwork etc. The seller failed to provide the paperwork so i didnt get my doll and im 170 odd down now. Hoping the person with the photos on here could message me? Il pay extra for the help. Please

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Pickles3689, sorry to hear that you didn't get your doll, even if their is a problem about paperwork involved the doll business would still communicate with you and try to work out the paperwork problem with authorities and you , or else give a full refund back , since you didn't receive the merchandise . if they don't do that then many others will not order from them as they will be afraid of losing their money to. which would be a shame as their are many who would order all it takes is for a business to show they are a good business have a good product and that they deliver the good product. this rule of thumb goes for any business that deals with the public.

Pickles3689
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pickles3689 »

Indeed. However i spoke to paypal and the seller had sent a money request under friend for the money so when i went to open a case for a refund i couldnt :-( the seller Garri wouldnt give me a refund ither just ignored my emails
Be warned. Uk customs are hot on Russian imports at the mo. Im gutted

Daffyduck
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daffyduck »

l live in the UK and ordered one of these dolls.Just received an email to say that it is ready to ship but looks like it is going to be stopped at customs. Live and learn l suppose.

Pickles3689
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pickles3689 »

It said missing paperwork and was sent back to Garri the seller! He said it was damaged and would give me another if he recieved a freebee from the makers (not going to happen is it) so i asked for a refund and he then done the silent trick as he does. Be warned! People have had these dolls and they look awesome but its dodgy

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

sorry to hear about anything like this happening to others , as a company , any company that doesn't write back or refund money etc. many people see things like that and of course won't order from them , which is a shame because the business could make a lot more money from many people ordering , then a few.

Pickles3689
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pickles3689 »

Im sure it has. He has deleated his profiles in utube now. Alot of his videos are on adult websites. Btorg ru seems to be the name to get these dolls. Wish there was a way to find who make these as he orderes them from china to himself in russia the. To wherever. So hes the middle man? Ive searched endlessly :-/. Just so annoying because theres no doll like it, they look perfect.

Rihanna09

Post by Rihanna09 »

Great in-depth review, really whets my appetite as I am STILL waiting for mine, and "Garri" seems to be becoming less communicative and prompt in his replies to my very reasonably worded emails. It's been something like 8 or 9 months since I placed my order, I really am beginning to despair now! Still, glad you have yours, and it's good to have a heads-up that she'll likely require some maintenance if she ever does arrive!

INFORMATIONS