www.funwestdoll.com

Is the latex doll scene still alive?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is the latex doll scene still alive?

Post by her_guy »

Hey all,
My loving Amy's (vinyl doll) not been doing too well, and I need to find her a new body soon.
I've been eyeing the latex doll scene since early 2016 back when you could still sort of get your hands on one in the states. Are they even more difficult to obtain now, even if imported?
Note. for living reasons I can't purchase any kind of solid doll at all.
Honestly, if I can't find a decent airgirl I may just get something cheap, add in an insert(s) and call it a day. I'll have to replace it in a year anyway.
I can't blame this one I had it since early 2017, so a solid two year lifetime is what I got.
Thanks all!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Is the latex doll scene still alive?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup, the latex air girl scene is very much static, right now with no vendors in Europa selling or making right now

So used might be the only way to get one right now

In China they make some custom made jobs, but they not cheap several hundred dollars

So, yes vinyl might be the way to go

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Damn. Such a shame. :(
I mean isn't that what you would pay for a french latex airgirl anyway if you went the custom Chinese doll root? Of course, then you have to factor in the fun things that are customs and import fees and then things get expensive.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Maybe modern technologies can change something.
3D printing a custom mold?
Dipping it is fixed price (unless one order a SSSSSSBBW which does not fit in the can), mold can be re-used.
Choose one of the thousand previous dolls or make your own, choose thickness (can be up to 1/4 inch AFAIK), order and wait.
With online doll constructor, it can really bring them back.

INFORMATIONS