www.funwestdoll.com

QUESTION ON NATURAL LATEX VERSUS SYNTHETIC LATEX

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

QUESTION ON NATURAL LATEX VERSUS SYNTHETIC LATEX

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

it's no stretch of the imagination that it will be awhile before another New Latex Air Doll is constructed, with both NMC and now Poupee Deluxe no longer making Latex Air dolls we live with the specter that our beloved Latex dolls are the last?

{I should note that Latex Catfish makes a custom latex air doll} as of 2018

Or are they, I have noticed an increase in the Daio Shi made air babes now made with Synthetic Latex bodies, replacing their sheet vinyl bodies of past. This isn't on all models, but rather on certain ones and it's not easy to tell which you will get - but - you'll know it once you touch them - as the synthetic Latex is so super soft to the touch and they feel much different than that of sheet vinyl versions

I also notice that Sheet Vinyl now has a different feel as well - probably as plasticizers are changed or no longer used - the vinyl is no longer soft to the touch more of a harder feel

The NANMA NMC Latex air babes were also made of synthetic latex and was of a double body in that the air dolls had a second inner body made of vinyl to give doll some back bone as otherwise she was floppy - which isn't a bad thing - I often would only inflate the latex body - but

With Daio Shi now making Synthetic Latex dolls from the shapes of the prior Vinyl only body shapes, we have to accept the new medium in this sub set of air dolls, what's your thoughts - :?:

Should the new Daio Shi Synthetic Latex Air Babes - be considered - as Latex or due to their familiar Vinyl body shapes stay in the vinyl section - :?:

Void Pointer

Re: QUESTION ON NATURAL LATEX VERSUS SYNTHETIC LATEX

Post by Void Pointer »

yorktown wrote: Or are they, I have noticed an increase in the Daio Shi made air babes now made with Synthetic Latex bodies, replacing their sheet vinyl bodies of past.
Which ones? Can I see them?
IMO vinyl is too hard (and too weak at the same time) and natural latex is too soft (stretches too easily).
Synthetic latex is usually softer than vinyl and harder than natural one.
I hope they have no vag/anal insertions, it can be interesting to play with pressure. Maybe there are certain "soft but tight" point.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great questions - Void Pointer - :thumbs_up:

Firstly - Diao Shi is a most unusual air doll factory/ company - let me explain

Diao Shi sells mostly to importers in volume sales - there is a vague description of their doll line ranked in options and costs - but all are subject to constant change - which makes cataloging them difficult at best - not all meanings translate into English/ American from Chinese

This is made more complex as Diao Shi is always innovating and randomly changes how air dolls are made from the same so called model - I point this out as thru the years I have had a fondness for their "Airi Himikawa" air babe as imported by "Toys Heart" - that dolls construction has changed every time I get a new one - now this is a good thing as each new version of the same doll is improved over the last - hence I keep ordering them as they improved a lot

Now as to the synthetic latex

I have recently ordered a new Diao Shi air babe 155CM in actually a cheaper version and was available thru Amazon - not sure it is still there and what was sent was this air babe pictured below - I got her as member "Kyle-OLS- Starwind" - always posts pictures of these same type Diao Shi air babes which I have become fond of - but have never really seen them widely available in the USA market - so yes a snapped this one up quick

Now the air babe is made from synthetic latex as I have had dolls made of this same material in the past - she is super smooth and very cuddly - but like all latex dolls they can't really support their own weight - that's why the head flops to one side of the other -

Now -Void Pointer - noted some difference in materials like vinyl VS Latex or synthetic latex in this case - he is right - but synthetic latex isn't like rubber - it has some properties very much like rubber - but expansion like rubber isn't - they can get harder thru over inflation - but they will not balloon out too much before they burst a seam - keep that in mind - as rubber latex dolls can greatly expand in over inflation - not synthetic latex

Secondly - and this is important - they react very badly to TPE - this air babe had both front and back TPE inserts and I had to remove them fast - as they would have destroyed the air dolls skin where they touched - she already showed signs of a reaction from that material -

The TPE inserts where also not very good as compared to most 155CM air dolls as these inserts were open on both ends - and - everything gets squirted out the back side - and clean up is near impossible - by removing the inserts clean up became a snap with doll deflated and easily washed

With the inserts gone you now have a synthetic Latex sleeve - which is very sensual - hey why do you think this air dolls hair is all messed up - :mrgreen:
Attachments
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.0 - Copy.jpg
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.0 - Copy.jpg (295.82 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.1 - Copy.jpg
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.1 - Copy.jpg (232.11 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.2 - Copy.jpg
Synthetic Latex Lassie 1.2 - Copy.jpg (219.05 KiB) Viewed 2182 times

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

I've expected to see a monolithic butyl or isoprene body... this PVC-like latex looks disappointing :(

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The design of the Diao Shi synthetic latex air babe is of course going to follow the design of the regular vinyl made air dolls - to do otherwise would require a whole new design mold

I think this is safe way to go - towards a one day all new air doll design - with the new synthetic latex

With the new formula of PVC vinyl being less soft and course - the way for synthetic latex was paved - I expect much more in the inflatable Diao Shi line to come this way

Remember one thing in that synthetic latex is not rubber - its a synthesized material and does feel like rubber - but - its still in the end - plastic

INFORMATIONS