betterlovedoll.com

My doll family

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: My SY doll family

Post by Tsall »

Wow, nice.

I'm impressed about your skills to show us pictures where it looks like all three where standing. But in fact they are kneeling on your bed. Problem of Anzhelika's non standing feet solved. :thumbs_up:

Anne is a fitness girl. :D I like this sort of body the most. Maybe sometime in the not to distant future you manage to take some photos of Anne and Ayumi. It would be great.

Are Anzhelika and Anya the same skin color? It's hard to decide. On some photos it looks same, on others very different because of different light.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Endless War wrote:Image
:haha4: :plaidskirt: Thanks Endless, hope your gals are dealing with the heat. Was over on your side of the bay at my rental property on Wednesday it was 95F drove back on Hwy 92 to Half Moon Bay to the coast 58F. 58F never felt so good.
Tsall wrote:Wow, nice.

I'm impressed about your skills to show us pictures where it looks like all three where standing. But in fact they are kneeling on your bed. Problem of Anzhelika's non standing feet solved. :thumbs_up:

Anne is a fitness girl. :D I like this sort of body the most. Maybe sometime in the not to distant future you manage to take some photos of Anne and Ayumi. It would be great.

Are Anzhelika and Anya the same skin color? It's hard to decide. On some photos it looks same, on others very different because of different light.
Photographing 3 40kg dolls on a bed kneeling was one of my more difficult shoots as being on a soft mattress made them less stable. Fortunately, my housemate Carrie was around to hold 2 dolls as I would position one of them. Sunroom in the early afternoon would have been a better choice.

Anne is definitely a fitness girl and as is Ayumi, though not a muscular. Sure I can shoot both, together. What kind of side by side photos would you like? Let me know, as I might be able to do it later this afternoon.

True, the light does make their skin look different from photo to photo. Anzhelika is tan and Anya is light tan. Anne is fair skin. As for the darker tones, in my opinion, go for the tan. In some lighting, the light tan gives Anya a translucent look.

To anybody else who wants to see any of these dolls in certain positions, let me know as currently they are all half naked and still on my bed. I can crank out some photos for anyone interested in these dolls. As I will be preping them for a Saturday shoot, so they will be clothed again, by this evening.

I will be home by late morning and will take advantage of the late morning, early afternoon light in my sunroom, so let me know within the next 8 hours.

Take care everyone.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Great pictures, thank you for sharing them with us :) is the 169 taller than the 171? it looks like that on the pictures, lol. 3 Very different body types, You can only appreciate them when nude :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:Great pictures, thank you for sharing them with us :) is the 169 taller than the 171? it looks like that on the pictures, lol. 3 Very different body types, You can only appreciate them when nude :glou:
Hey Dollpimp, the 169 has a longer torso and I believe the 171 has longer lower legs than the 169. They all definitely have different body types.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yesterday, boobs. Today butts.
Attachments
IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1594.JPG (976.73 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG (936.13 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1606.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG (402.28 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG (510.09 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG (481.37 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG (436.3 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1351 times
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1351 times

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

my ladies smorgasboards set (9).jpg
my ladies smorgasboards set (9).jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1349 times
hey,lookin real good.very cool!thanks for sharing here's a few of my own too.your pictures actually inspired me thanks
Attachments
shannon sharon spy vs spy sets 1 041.jpg
shannon sharon spy vs spy sets 1 041.jpg (983.58 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
lily sharon doll wars 1 set 008.jpg
lily sharon doll wars 1 set 008.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1349 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

hey,lookin real good.very cool!thanks for sharing here's a few of my own too.your pictures actually inspired me thanks
Thanks CreativeSpirit,

Wow!! 4 dolls. Love it!! Love it seeing doll owners take photos with their gals. Makes them more life like. Surprised with 4 dolls already, you are a new TDF member.

Cheers
Attachments
FaceApp_1535570467351.jpg
FaceApp_1535570467351.jpg (110.56 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

CreativeSpirit, your pictures would be a nice addition to Multiple doll owners.Group photos, if you got them....
Panther68 wrote:
Tsall wrote:... Anne is a fitness girl. :D I like this sort of body the most. Maybe sometime in the not to distant future you manage to take some photos of Anne and Ayumi. It would be great. ...
... Anne is definitely a fitness girl and as is Ayumi, though not a muscular. Sure I can shoot both, together. What kind of side by side photos would you like? Let me know, as I might be able to do it later this afternoon. ...
I don't have anything particular in mind. The belly should be visible, everything else doesn't matter. And with "not to distant future" I didn't mean immediate like on the same day. :D Take your time.

Great backside pictures of your three SY ladies.
But I think Anne's back looks a little unnatural. The gap (???) on her back is too wide.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

wow.these are really great.thank you for sharing them.here are a few of my doll family pics as well.
Attachments
GBK NEW HAREM GIRLS SEPT 2018 001.jpg
GBK NEW HAREM GIRLS SEPT 2018 001.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 1266 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

hey panther,im adding another inspired by you!thanks much
Attachments
greg  kellys women harem 088.jpg
greg kellys women harem 088.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 1266 times
greg  kellys women harem 055.jpg
greg kellys women harem 055.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 1266 times
greg  kellys women harem 026.jpg
greg kellys women harem 026.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1266 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great shots Creative_Spirit,

Did you have any problems balancing your 3 gals while they were on their knees on the bed. It was a SOB for me as a bed is not exactly very stable for 3 90 lb dolls. Fortunately, Carrie, my housemate was around to hold the 2 dolls as I would position one.

Really like the way your black doll looks, seems hard to find black dolls with a realistic black woman face.

Take care

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

hello,panther and those who replied to my pictures.may i say 1st,just because im an new one here,well i been at the dolls for almost going on 3 years now.and 2nd.no not hard for me to get them knelling on the bed.though you got to know what your doing.and of course like life owning and photographing dolls is an fun learning experience. any way i wanted to attach some more photos of a few of my customs.which are my favorite dolls.they are my creative out let.you all may of course let me know what you think.thanks too..
Attachments
Sharon,custom "vampirella" pt 2
Sharon,custom "vampirella" pt 2
the new vampirella sharon set 02 008.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
Amy, 1st custom "supergirl"
Amy, 1st custom "supergirl"
amy super girl set 006.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
Naomi, custom "supergirl" from south side of kandor
Naomi, custom "supergirl" from south side of kandor
naomi supergirl from south side of kandor ser 1 020.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
lily.custom "satana " stage one
lily.custom "satana " stage one
lily satana sizzlling set 1 011.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
Amy,custom "cat woman"
Amy,custom "cat woman"
amy black cougar set 1 021.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
Naomi,custom "dark purgatory"
Naomi,custom "dark purgatory"
naomi dark purgatori set 023.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1244 times

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

p s happy Halloween! do monster girl dolls go bump in the night?
Attachments
dark purgatori
dark purgatori
naomi dark purgatori set 059.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1243 times
vampirella
vampirella
amy vampirella set 015.jpg (963.77 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

creativespirit58 wrote:p s happy Halloween! do monster girl dolls go bump in the night?
Cool and real, thanks for sharing your girls.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great photos, CreativeSpirit58,

Looks like you put in a lot of time to dress your gals up. My favorite is Naomi, she looks frightfully hot.

INFORMATIONS