betterlovedoll.com

My 169 with #125 head has arrived. Her name is...........

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: My SY 169 with #125 head has arrived. Her name is.......

Post by Tsall »

Nice cleavage ... and beautiful smile.

Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thank Tsall,

She definitely has a sprinter cyclist built with her thighs. Myself at 187 cm and 65kg, I'm definitely a climber.

Well, today Anne wants to show her more feminine side posing in a nice short red dress, as the other dolls watch in the background.
Attachments
IMG_1436.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG (485.89 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG (471.47 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1447.JPG (433.62 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG (323.9 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG (437.42 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1565 times
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1565 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I understand why Carrie wants her red dress back.
It's a beautiful dress and it looks wonderful on Anne.
I think Misha agrees with me, just look at him staring at Anne.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

These group settings are nice. I can now have a glimpse of imagination how much time and weightlifting you must put in such a scene. Anne is really nice and I appreciate her head more and more with every of your sets.
But all your models are a delight to watch. I was happy you started a topic for your AngelA as well. Did not yet get to commenting on it.
And today I screwed up my first attempt on taking some nice photos of my Yvette. I think I am too much panicking, being afraid of damages so I rush making photos and do not pay enough attention to the details. I am especially mad about such a nice headshot I got if not her eyes would have looked in different directions. I actually aligned them at the start but repositioning and carrying her around must have screwed that up somehow.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Tsall wrote:I understand why Carrie wants her red dress back.
:haha4: Tsall, I knew that you would notice Mischa. You are very good at noticing things in the background or in this case the foreground. Mischa was very attentive because it was 16:00, her feeding time. She was thinking these damn dolls are keeping me from getting food!! Hurry up, I'm hungry!!
dxc wrote:These group settings are nice. I can now have a glimpse of imagination how much time and weightlifting you must put in such a scene. Anne is really nice and I appreciate her head more and more with every of your sets.
But all your models are a delight to watch. I was happy you started a topic for your AngelA as well. Did not yet get to commenting on it.
And today I screwed up my first attempt on taking some nice photos of my Yvette. I think I am too much panicking, being afraid of damages so I rush making photos and do not pay enough attention to the details. I am especially mad about such a nice headshot I got if not her eyes would have looked in different directions. I actually aligned them at the start but repositioning and carrying her around must have screwed that up somehow.
Thanks Dxc, taking photos is a practices make perfect endeavor. I had not taken photos in years until I got my first doll, Anastasia. My first couple of weeks weren't that great, but over time I did figure out what worked and what did not. Doll photography is definitely different than photographing a real woman.

As for the group photos, they are a challenge and a workout. I took me 2 hours to just change the wardrobe on 6 dolls. 6 dolls indoors is still easier than 3 dolls outdoors, that's a back breaker :drinking:

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Panther68 wrote:
Tsall wrote:I understand why Carrie wants her red dress back.
:haha4: Tsall, I knew that you would notice Mischa. You are very good at noticing things in the background or in this case the foreground. Mischa was very attentive because it was 16:00, her feeding time. She was thinking these damn dolls are keeping me from getting food!! Hurry up, I'm hungry!!
dxc wrote:These group settings are nice. I can now have a glimpse of imagination how much time and weightlifting you must put in such a scene. Anne is really nice and I appreciate her head more and more with every of your sets.
Thanks Dxc, taking photos is a practices make perfect endeavor. I had not taken photos in years until I got my first doll, Anastasia. My first couple of weeks weren't that great, but over time I did figure out what worked and what did not. Doll photography is definitely different than photographing a real woman.

As for the group photos, they are a challenge and a workout. I took me 2 hours to just change the wardrobe on 6 dolls. 6 dolls indoors is still easier than 3 dolls outdoors, that's a back breaker :drinking:
“As for the group photos, they are a challenge and a workout. I took me 2 hours to just change the wardrobe on 6 dolls”
Hi Panther68, I really really really admire your love, passion in doll. Which noun can represent your love for doll in English? Or you could creat a new noun :lol:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

“As for the group photos, they are a challenge and a workout. I took me 2 hours to just change the wardrobe on 6 dolls”
Hi Panther68, I really really really admire your love, passion in doll. Which noun can represent your love for doll in English? Or you could creat a new noun :lol:
:haha4: Yes, there is...Crazy :razz:

A couple more of Anne in the sunroom wearing a red beret.
Attachments
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1447.JPG (796.16 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG (363.6 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG (530.85 KiB) Viewed 1507 times

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Panther68 wrote:
:haha4: Yes, there is...Crazy :razz:

A couple more of Anne in the sunroom wearing a red beret.
Hi Panther68, you are Golden Warrior Fans, do you know Stephen Curry got a nickname in China "sky fucker"
Check https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4 ... _greatest/

Why called sky fucker?

[–]Stellewind 168 points 5 hours ago*
Well that nickname starts this season. It's like we always praise a player "sky is his limit", and Curry this season is like "fuck the sky I am going higher".
And every time Curry puts up ridiculous stats, people would say "Oh boy he fucks the sky again. Poor sky."

[–]Hawksdaeve 70 points 5 hours ago
Curry the sky fucker is the best nickname in years

[–]derpaherpa 14 points 4 hours ago
That's amazing. I need to learn Chinese for that alone.

In internet technology, there are geeker, hacker, also some new noun in English, it's easy to remember and promote.
My last job was about electronic cigarette, they create a new noun, they called themselves "Vaper"
I think if there is such a new English noun to represent doll lovers, is great? And you could edit in Wikipedia a new noun, is interesting?

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

She's utterly beautiful
Dare I ask what she looks like naked?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey teddykan1,

Haven't really done any naked photos of her. Just a set with my other 2 SY dolls topless, here: viewtopic.php?f=396&t=106284

I do have a couple of unboxing photos of her naked with factory wig.
Attachments
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG (381.47 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1175.JPG (345.38 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I think if there is such a new English noun to represent doll lovers, is great? And you could edit in Wikipedia a new noun, is interesting?

Hey SYDolls,

Actually, there is now a word for those that love sex dolls/robots. It is digisexual.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Well, Halloween is over, but Anne doesn't want to get out of her Super Girl costume. So, outdoors we will go. Headed up to the top of the Santa Cruz Mountains over Silicon Valley to get some sunrise shots. It was a bit windy, but it worked well for her cape.
Attachments
IMG_1703.JPG
IMG_1703.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1706.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1713.JPG (524.99 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1720.JPG
IMG_1720.JPG (642.93 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG (400.99 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG (328.23 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1735.JPG (970.13 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG (503.29 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG (681.94 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1748.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1403 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Panther68 wrote:Well, Halloween is over, but Anne doesn't want to get out of her Super Girl costume. So, outdoors we will go. Headed up to the top of the Santa Cruz Mountains over Silicon Valley to get some sunrise shots. It was a bit windy, but it worked well for her cape.
I can imagine you driving with Anne sitting over the back seat with her arms in the air pretending she's flying... so cute!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Anne is looking lovely in that red dress with matching cap, I need to get some dresses for my ladies. That superwomen outfit is smoking hot, you need "slow down, caution" signs on coming and going towards you due to the fact that Anne could cause accidents looking that hot.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

MoneyMike wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Well, Halloween is over, but Anne doesn't want to get out of her Super Girl costume. So, outdoors we will go. Headed up to the top of the Santa Cruz Mountains over Silicon Valley to get some sunrise shots. It was a bit windy, but it worked well for her cape.
I can imagine you driving with Anne sitting over the back seat with her arms in the air pretending she's flying... so cute!
Thanks MoneyMike, if it wasn't 8 am, and about 50 degrees, I probably would have had the top down on the road. Cape flapping on the road, definitely would have drawn attention. :razz:

Congrats on getting your Passion Doll. I also see Bay Area local, Fantastic Plastic got one two. Can't wait to see your photos of her. Was thinking about submitting, but I have taken on so many dolls in just the past couple of months. A bit over whelmed with dolls, now. 8 is enough for now.
terabyte wrote:Anne is looking lovely in that red dress with matching cap, I need to get some dresses for my ladies. That superwomen outfit is smoking hot, you need "slow down, caution" signs on coming and going towards you due to the fact that Anne could cause accidents looking that hot.
Thanks Terabyte, fortunately, it was at sunrise on a mountain top road, so not much traffic. Though Anzhelika has caused an accident, fortunately, it was at a low speed approaching a stop sign. Young guy staring at her ran into the back of the car at the intersection stop sign.

Unfortunately, Aylen and Brandi are not too compatible with exchanging clothes as the SY 168 is much skinnier than the WM 170H. It can be done, but it just hangs looser on the SY 168. The WM 170 is a size 2 or 4 while the SY 168 is definitely at most a size 0 or a bit smaller.

INFORMATIONS