betterlovedoll.com

Anya, My 168 with #100 has arrived.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anya, My SY 168 with #100 has arrived.

Post by djcdoll »

Anya is stunning, very beautiful indeed. :thumbs_up:
Like Anastasia she can wear anything and still look amazing. :D
That schoolgirl look will never date, however I don't remember any girls looking like her when I was at college!! :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:
terabyte wrote:That schoolgirl outfit never gets old, Ayna looks great in it!
Thanks Terabyte,

Ayna doesn't get quite the views here on TDF as Anastasia, but on Instagram. Oh my gosh, the likes and amount of followers that have picked up since her arrival has gone up dramatically. Probably, because she make a great bikini model. Thanks again.
:thumbs_up: Lol, it is amazing the amount of doll admirers and fans that are out there on Instagram. I can see the attraction to your page, not only from Anastasia and your awesome locations and shoots, but you add Ayna and that is a whole extra treat for your followers. I know exactly what I'm doing when I get my 2nd doll!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

*Sigh* if they looked like that when i was at school, I'd still be at school :mrgreen:

Stunning !!! 8)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

djcdoll wrote:Anya is stunning, very beautiful indeed. :thumbs_up:
Like Anastasia she can wear anything and still look amazing. :D
That schoolgirl look will never date, however I don't remember any girls looking like her when I was at college!! :lol:
Thanks Djc, Yeah, both do look great in this outfit. Still think Anya looks better in the bikinis and Anastasia in evening gowns. I think it's due to their skin tones. Anastasia is rather white, compared to the tanned Anya.
terabyte wrote:
Panther68 wrote:
terabyte wrote:That schoolgirl outfit never gets old, Ayna looks great in it!
Thanks Terabyte,

Ayna doesn't get quite the views here on TDF as Anastasia, but on Instagram. Oh my gosh, the likes and amount of followers that have picked up since her arrival has gone up dramatically. Probably, because she make a great bikini model. Thanks again.
:thumbs_up: Lol, it is amazing the amount of doll admirers and fans that are out there on Instagram. I can see the attraction to your page, not only from Anastasia and your awesome locations and shoots, but you add Ayna and that is a whole extra treat for your followers. I know exactly what I'm doing when I get my 2nd doll!
Thanks Terabyte, got home from work, popped open the laptop, checked out Instagram. 999 followers. Damn!!! dipped back under 1000. Then someone by @thatchrisryan tagged Anya's school girl shoot within minutes I was picking up followers left and right. Reminded me of the Ryan Davis craze back in January. WTF!!! Turns out that I forgot that Chris Ryan is the author of Sex at Dawn, one of the books I used in the photo shoot and hashtagged.

So Anya's school girl photo on his account has almost 300 likes in 3 hours and I picked up 25 followers in just a couple of hours.

It's not that I am one of those social media obsessed person, actually quite the opposite. But with Instagram, to me, it's like a social experiment, the same reason I enjoy take the dolls outdoors. It's the social experiment of how the common person will react to our dolls.
Samurai wrote:*Sigh* if they looked like that when i was at school, I'd still be at school :mrgreen:
Stunning !!! 8)

Thank you Samuari, Well, you got a new gal would look pretty hot in one of these outfits. From looking at your previous shoots, you probably have the shirt, knee high socks and boots, and glasses. Just need the skirt.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Final set of our school girl outfit. Our Instagram account went crazy today, when Chris Ryan author of Sex at Dawn tagged Anya in her school girl outfit. She was posing with his book. Anya's tagged photo already has over 400 likes in just the last 8 hours on his account, @thatchrisryan. Well, without further a do, today's set. Oh yeah, the last photo is showing the autographed page of the book. This is Carrie's book, by the way.
Attachments
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG (411.04 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG (427.4 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1563.JPG (436.24 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1571.JPG
IMG_1571.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1577.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG (787.67 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG (1013.9 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1591.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG (986.49 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1596.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2186 times
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG (408.4 KiB) Viewed 2186 times

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Hi Panther68,

"As this is the first time any of these people have ever seen a "sex doll" I will let them touch their skin. All are always amazed at how life like they feel from the TPE and the metal skeleton feeling like bone beneath the TPE.

It's not that I am one of those social media obsessed person, actually quite the opposite. But with Instagram, to me, it's like a social experiment, the same reason I enjoy take the dolls outdoors. It's the social experiment of how the common person will react to our dolls."

I got an idea from you, last time we took 165 body head 98 to Shenzhen park

From the video, we don't interact with passerby.

At this time, we want to take SY doll to Shekou(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekou), a place where gathered most foreigners at Shenzhen
We can randomly ask some foreigners passersby's reaction and make a vlog. Is it interesting? I think I should start a post to collect some idea from TDF member.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

SYDOLL wrote:Hi Panther68,

"As this is the first time any of these people have ever seen a "sex doll" I will let them touch their skin. All are always amazed at how life like they feel from the TPE and the metal skeleton feeling like bone beneath the TPE.

It's not that I am one of those social media obsessed person, actually quite the opposite. But with Instagram, to me, it's like a social experiment, the same reason I enjoy take the dolls outdoors. It's the social experiment of how the common person will react to our dolls."

I got an idea from you, last time we took 165 body head 98 to Shenzhen park

From the video, we don't interact with passerby.

At this time, we want to take SY doll to Shekou(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekou), a place where gathered most foreigners at Shenzhen
We can randomly ask some foreigners passersby's reaction and make a vlog. Is it interesting? I think I should start a post to collect some idea from TDF member.

Sounds like a great idea. Would be nice to hear the thoughts from the people in your country.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

On a rare weekday off. I made Anya play hooky from school to head up to the Skyline Blvd Vista point for some sunrise photos.

Couldn't believe how hot it was up there at 6 am. Definitely upper 70's, while down in Silicon Valley it was foggy and 50's.
Attachments
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG (416.47 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG (796.91 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG (819.39 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG (1014.8 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1552.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG (397.65 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG (724.73 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG (870.4 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1563.JPG (878.04 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1569.JPG (700.05 KiB) Viewed 2151 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68, what a fabulous set of sunrise photos with Anya. Simply stunning. :thumbs_up:
I'm totally blown away by those shots, they made my day, thank you posting them. :D

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

That view is out of this world panther
It's as if a slice of heaven fell upon the earth
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG (819.39 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
[/size][/color]A word comes to mind to try describe beauty defined in so many ways
and the word is

:lying: :angel:"Om":angel: :lying:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well I've just been catching up with your adventures with Ana and Anya. What can I say? You've hit the ball out of the park yet again with some stunning shots. I've noticed that getting another gal in your life tends to stimulate those creative juices again and with Anya that's clearly the case from the sexy poses to glamourous beach pics, there's is indeed something for everyone!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Cold hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight

Red is gray and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

Pinprick holes in a colorless sky
Let insipid figures of light pass by

The mighty light of ten thousand suns
Challenges infinity and is soon gone

Nighttime to some, a brief interlude
To others the fear of solitude

Brave Helios, wake up your steeds
Bring the warmth the countryside needs
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG (870.4 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG (796.91 KiB) Viewed 2121 times
[/size]

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

The last 14 days I had no time to watch Anya's tour around San Francisco. Wow, I missed a lot. Very nice.
Anya is a beautiful guide who shows us wonderful places. :thumbs_up:

Panther68 wrote:Actually, I only get one day off a week, do 2 eight hour shift and 4 six hour shifts start at 3:30 am. Take Saturdays off.
Now I have a question: When are you going to take all the pictures? Before work? After work? Just Saturdays?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

djcdoll wrote:Panther68, what a fabulous set of sunrise photos with Anya. Simply stunning. :thumbs_up:
I'm totally blown away by those shots, they made my day, thank you posting them. :D
Your welcome, DJC

Been seeing another Miata enthusiast taking sunrise photos from this spot, the last couple of months on Instagram. The morning was wet and foggy, but took a chance and drove the 50 km to get to the vista point, crossing my fingers that being at 1000 meters I would be above the foggy weather.

I was pleasantly surprised driving up the mountainside as it cleared to a beautiful sunny morning. When I got the the vista Point seeing the the pillowy bed of fog over the San Francisco Bay and the golden hue of the sunrise, I knew this was going to be an awesome set. Could not believe how warm it was at 6 am in the morning, felt about 25C

This is why I love doing this.
Dollicious2 wrote:
That view is out of this world panther
It's as if a slice of heaven fell upon the earth
The attachment IMG_1541.JPG is no longer available
[/size][/color]A word comes to mind to try describe beauty defined in so many ways
and the word is

:lying: :angel:"Om":angel: :lying:

Thanks Rick, I see that you are definitely a Moody Blues fan. :glou:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well I've just been catching up with your adventures with Ana and Anya. What can I say? You've hit the ball out of the park yet again with some stunning shots. I've noticed that getting another gal in your life tends to stimulate those creative juices again and with Anya that's clearly the case from the sexy poses to glamourous beach pics, there's is indeed something for everyone!
Thanks Arthur, agreed, Anya and Anastasia have kinda gravitated to their roles. Anya is the beach blonde bikini model, a vixen. Anastasia, would rather do the more formal stuff and keep it classy. She is more than happy to take a break and let the newbee have some of the limelight, but will soon establish herself as the dominant doll of the household. Mean while, Little Anna is just happy hanging out with Mischa. Miniature doll, miniature Greyhound
Attachments
IMG_20180719_143418379.jpg
IMG_20180719_143418379.jpg (484.08 KiB) Viewed 2098 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Tsall wrote:The last 14 days I had no time to watch Anya's tour around San Francisco. Wow, I missed a lot. Very nice.
Anya is a beautiful guide who shows us wonderful places. :thumbs_up:

Panther68 wrote:Actually, I only get one day off a week, do 2 eight hour shift and 4 six hour shifts start at 3:30 am. Take Saturdays off.
Now I have a question: When are you going to take all the pictures? Before work? After work? Just Saturdays?
Hey Tsall, almost missed your post,

I post a set of 10 photos everday here and on Instagram, but probably only do shoots 3-4 days a week. Saturdays, my day off, I like to shoot at daybreak, enough for 3 to 4 sets then a couple of times in the afternoon during the week. I start work at 3:30 am, so always after work. It tough at this time of year as the sun is high in the afternoon and I am in bed well before sunset. The lighting in the fall is so much better.

INFORMATIONS