www.wmdolls.com

My new WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
northerndollluver

My new WM doll

Post by northerndollluver »

I ordered a WM155DD doll on May 15th thru Go-M. Didn't want the potential hassle of customs and duties, plus I have had some expensive brokerage fees from the courier companies on past US shipments to Canada.
I found Alain great to deal with, there are a few issues with the french to english translation but nothing that was to difficult to figure out on my own. I believe they are new to this business so I will give a little latitude on a few minor issues withe their website.

The doll arrived yesterday which was 15 days from my order. The clothes I bought on Amazon haven't arrived yet! Not an issue since she came with a little outfit, stockings and quite a few accessories....cleaning hand pump...storage hook...small bottle of starch..spare lashes...spare nails...and much more. Even some white cotton gloves....although they are Trump sized...little tight on my hands :) There were instructions but only in French, I emailed Alain this morning and 26 minutes later I have a pdf English copy.
fast service!
Anyway the doll was the price on the website plus the 2 options..and of course our HST sales tax. No duties...no shipping fees.
If you want to deal with a Canadian company I highly recommend them!

I have no affiliation with them...in fact if you look at my past posts I bought 2 dolls from Titman at Maidlee doll in the last 5 or 6 years. Another great guy to deal with but his doll is a premium product and I just don't have the budget anymore.

Maybe I shouldn't have sold those dolls but I thought this last girlfriend was the one.....nope!
It's not so bad...the boobs on this doll are helping me forget :)

Gordonis

Re: My new WM doll

Post by Gordonis »

I ordered my Jaz-Lyn through <removed> and honestly there was no hassle with customs and duties. UPS just delivered her right to my door and it was $130 "customs fees". Cheque or credit card. I anticipated twice that amount so having to pay only that was a small bonus. Plus I got the doll I wanted which is not available through Go-M. Believe me I looked at all options before making my purchase. Amazon has been pretty good too for ordering the extras as well. Enjoy your new gal! Post some pics so we can all get a look at her!

Cheers
Gordonis
Last edited by Slew on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed rule 12

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Did the storage hook was an extra and you had to ask for it or did it came included by default?
I dont see it on their site

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

I received many things that I wasn't expecting including the storage hook. Even came with a usb plug in orifice heater. The only extras I ordered were the standing foot and the removable insert.

That must be their standard kit with a WM Doll? I was quite impressed and still am with the doll :)

Bukakke

Post by Bukakke »

Great. Thank you for the information to you. This all happens so quickly, because a reliable customs broker is working. Usually, it's not so quick. We also turned to Clearitusa for some goods and really shook the delivery work. Most likely, and you have a similar company.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Bukakke wrote:Great. Thank you for the information to you. This all happens so quickly, because a reliable customs broker is working. Usually, it's not so quick. We also turned to Clearitusa for some goods and really shook the delivery work. Most likely, and you have a similar company.
Hmmm what? I dont really understand what you mean bud... What similar company are you refering to?
And your website clearitusa.com does not apply on this topic since it is a Canadian issue.
And the lack of your english clearly say that you are not American nor Canadian

And it is your first post :roll: :fist:

Oooooooo and I see you are a vendor from Ali and Amazon and all the rest of the crap.....Make yourself a pleasure and disapear from here.Please!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Bukakke wrote:We also turned to Clearitusa for some goods and really shook the delivery work. Most likely, and you have a similar company.
Hi Bukakke. What company are you affiliated with?

INFORMATIONS