www.irontechdoll.com

160cm Anna's new photos from TDF Member

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 160cm Anna's new photos from TDF Member

Post by irontechdoll »

haremlover wrote:A tip to doll photography
is to get her eyes to be looking sideways - she then looks alive rather than a front stare. Here also I took special care to get the silhouette of her breast against the light of the window behind and getting both arms parallel frames what is in between.

The skeleton of these dolls is superb, well adjusted and one doesn't need to fight with it to pose her. The speciality is the double hinges in the knee which allow her to kneel like this and I believe other innovations and improvements have been made also.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for kind suggestions for photograph, Harem. You really do a nice job. I can feel Anna's charastic when I am watching on her. The skeleton is even better now. The upgraded skeleton is much more tough and flexible compared with traditional version. Double joints neck and dounble joints knees and innovation on the construction makes the skeleton easier to opertate and tougher for durable use.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

160cm Anna at factory before delivery with new wig.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

News of the skeleton improvements is exciting. Even with my unupgraded example the skeleton is smooth and very cooperative to move.

Best wishes and all encouragement

Harem

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

haremlover wrote:News of the skeleton improvements is exciting. Even with my unupgraded example the skeleton is smooth and very cooperative to move.

Best wishes and all encouragement

Harem
Yes, skeleton is one of the most important part in dolls. With smooth and tough skeleton, the doll will be much more easy to operate and you will enjoy more with the doll.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS