www.irontechdoll.com

Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Post by irontechdoll »

Dollicious2 wrote:
Just dropping a photo of Yaelina in here to show what great dolls IronTech are capable of creating :wink:
DL2
What a nice turn! So lovely! :glou:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Legs look pretty good!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Oh, and another thing that actually bothers me quite a bit but perhaps seemed too obvious at first... in general most dolls have an all too weird looking neck; it's usually too long (in my opinion) and the neck joint just doesn't look good. Id sooo much prefer it if someone could come up with a solution where the head and body seems more like one, as opposed to the way they are now. The only manufacturer that I'm aware of that does this is ClimaxDoll but I'd still want the replaceable head... a bit contradictive I know, but one can dream, right? ;)

MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Came across this pic of a petite size stranded doom whale (aka hot chubby goth chick), and if a doll manufacturer would make this I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!

The IronTech 142cm comes pretty close though... :mrgreen: yumm!
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

INFORMATIONS