www.irontechdoll.com

Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ravensrayne

Re: Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Post by ravensrayne »

The hands are key for me. The hardest part of my photography is convincing the viewer that the hands are real, and often in my opinion, are the only element that keeps me from convincing you that my photos are of a real woman.

Articulated fingers would solve my problems. Look at the threads in my signature below to see what I mean. Raven.
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Id probably wish dolls torso would be 20cm taller!

Make slim doll that is tall, can have small'ish tits but normal legs and smallish ass. But the torso has to be normal.. Thats what Im missing in my doll.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

1)No tits on a stick (extremely long skinny legs)
2)Hands too big(hand size doesn't match the doll)
3)Feet(instead of putting all that weight in super sized tits,make a remote solid foot. I shouldn't be able to pull the big toe 4 inches)

Overall as many said,make the doll balanced. Most dolls are overly one sided.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Thank you members for all the advice,we will take it into consideration when we produce new dolls in the future.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We are working for more varieties. We will have a 158cm VR body, a 156cm plump big ass doll, a 163cm natually sized lady and we will try to update all the moulds with better anus and pussy position, better connection. Also we will have more face options in the following months.
Irontechdoll is working to help all doll lovers have better options and keep improve the quality and optimize the customer satisfaction in the TPE doll indulstry.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I agree with all the above suggestions, weight reduction without sacrificing anything else, articulating fingers and toes, self reflection and the ability to poach a decent egg. That's about all I want in a sex doll.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

I may be a bit late to post here, but here goes...

First of all, HUGE kudos to IronTech for turning to your customers (past, current and future) for input. It would seem a rather obvious strategic move as a business, but far from all companies actually do it. You certainly went up a notch in my eyes anyway.

I'm actually currently researching quite intensely as I'm looking to get myself another doll, and I've narrowed it down to either IronTech or DollHouse168... this post alone has got me leaning towards the first though and I'm sure there are numerous factors in play regarding which would be the better choice for me, but it's hard to pick one based on just images and data alone.

So... to get to the point;

I think your 155 doll seems to be almost as good as a doll can look, with the exception of the arms and legs being a tad too slim - a common issue for me with dolls in general. I really do like your somewhat thicker 142 doll, and if it was slightly taller (with less stubby legs, and somehow didn't weight as much as a result), that would be an almost obvious choice for me. Big thumbs up for making it anyway, as I think many of us prefer realism over anorexic models with huge implants (although I know many prefer that too, which is perfectly fine).

Also don't be afraid to produce dolls with smaller breasts, like perky B's - cus damn that's hot on a otherwise proportional body!

Apart from that, I too agree with the other posts about better joints and lighter weight, but that seems pretty obvious and I'm sure you're already doing your best to make it happen. I must say though, that if weight wasn't an issue, I'd DEFINITELY go for the bigger dolls around the 160-170 mark every time. Now, sadly, I cannot.

Oh yeah, and also - I'm sad to say it, but you NEED more and better looking head options. I do like Anna and from certain angles also Alisa, but they're not even close to some of the heads that other manufacturers offer. This is probably your biggest flaw in my opinion, and perhaps the only reason why I personally might consider picking another doll.

Cheers guys, and sorry for the long post.
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

pup001

Post by pup001 »

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

pup001 wrote:Here's a poll that is relevant
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=103645
ok cool, thanks. just voted! :thumbs_up:
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

manfredixon wrote:I may be a bit late to post here, but here goes...

First of all, HUGE kudos to IronTech for turning to your customers (past, current and future) for input. It would seem a rather obvious strategic move as a business, but far from all companies actually do it. You certainly went up a notch in my eyes anyway.

I'm actually currently researching quite intensely as I'm looking to get myself another doll, and I've narrowed it down to either IronTech or DollHouse168... this post alone has got me leaning towards the first though and I'm sure there are numerous factors in play regarding which would be the better choice for me, but it's hard to pick one based on just images and data alone.

So... to get to the point;

I think your 155 doll seems to be almost as good as a doll can look, with the exception of the arms and legs being a tad too slim - a common issue for me with dolls in general. I really do like your somewhat thicker 142 doll, and if it was slightly taller (with less stubby legs, and somehow didn't weight as much as a result), that would be an almost obvious choice for me. Big thumbs up for making it anyway, as I think many of us prefer realism over anorexic models with huge implants (although I know many prefer that too, which is perfectly fine).

Also don't be afraid to produce dolls with smaller breasts, like perky B's - cus damn that's hot on a otherwise proportional body!

Apart from that, I too agree with the other posts about better joints and lighter weight, but that seems pretty obvious and I'm sure you're already doing your best to make it happen. I must say though, that if weight wasn't an issue, I'd DEFINITELY go for the bigger dolls around the 160-170 mark every time. Now, sadly, I cannot.

Oh yeah, and also - I'm sad to say it, but you NEED more and better looking head options. I do like Anna and from certain angles also Alisa, but they're not even close to some of the heads that other manufacturers offer. This is probably your biggest flaw in my opinion, and perhaps the only reason why I personally might consider picking another doll.

Cheers guys, and sorry for the long post.
Hello manfredixon,
Thanks for your attentions on us! We will try our best to meet customers requests!
Yes, you are right to pose that we need to update more faces. That is what we are currently working on! If you can wait, you will see more release soon!

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Basically take the WM 163H and put the WM 170M tits on the body.

guaranteed winner

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

My requirement that will make me buy a new doll is toward the realism for oral function. The doll needs to look young and slender (with small-medium breast) but not childlike, the doll has to be seamless (head-neck in one piece like the Piper doll design),and also with a new double joint neck skeleton design that allows the oral penetration through the neck, not penetration into the head. Of course, this doll must have optimal height and weight.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Just dropping a photo of Yaelina in here to show what great dolls IronTech are capable of creating :wink:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

To echo what others have already said (I would go so far to say that these ideas apply to ALL love doll manufacturers today):

- Realistic oral function (no eyes pooping out or weird deformations around mouth). I need and want blowjobs from cuties, not scary deforming demons! :D

- Realistic placed orifices (vagina & anal; so you can enjoy her from behind without hassle)

- Realistic body proportions (I realize this means more weight since you would have more meat on upper legs and more meat on torso, so maybe go with shorter dolls for this like 158cm?) and more dolls with "only" B, C or D cups! Bigger than that and it just starts to look weird since legs and arms are too skinny in proportion. Also, not too big thighs or butts, that just make them look like strange midgets, imho!

- I don't care so much about the hands, but if they can be improved with better movement without being too fragile, and being more realistic (proportions once again!), that is awesome.

Remember the golden key to success in the love doll industry today: the more realism without adding too much weight = more happy customers! ^_^

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

curiousswede wrote:To echo what others have already said (I would go so far to say that these ideas apply to ALL love doll manufacturers today):

- Realistic oral function (no eyes pooping out or weird deformations around mouth). I need and want blowjobs from cuties, not scary deforming demons! :D

- Realistic placed orifices (vagina & anal; so you can enjoy her from behind without hassle)

- Realistic body proportions (I realize this means more weight since you would have more meat on upper legs and more meat on torso, so maybe go with shorter dolls for this like 158cm?) and more dolls with "only" B, C or D cups! Bigger than that and it just starts to look weird since legs and arms are too skinny in proportion. Also, not too big thighs or butts, that just make them look like strange midgets, imho!

- I don't care so much about the hands, but if they can be improved with better movement without being too fragile, and being more realistic (proportions once again!), that is awesome.

Remember the golden key to success in the love doll industry today: the more realism without adding too much weight = more happy customers! ^_^
Thanks for your precious ideas! Irontechdoll team will try our best to help members to be satisfied with best fantasy, hoping to better their life with all our doing!

Best regards
Leonard

INFORMATIONS