www.irontechdoll.com

Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
axr6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Please show me your requirement for future TPE sex doll

Post by axr6 »

I would like more realistic placements of the vagina and anus. With my 160 Anna both orifices are too far forward which makes doggy/rear entry difficult. Also, the vaginal channel has the wrong angle making it uncomfortable to use. I do love the lifelike vagina entry design where even with legs spread wide open it does not look like a wide mouthed funnel opening. In some other dolls from different manufacturers that wide open funnel-looking vagina is a huge turn-off for me.
Also, I would like to see some better head selections, ones that look softer and more realistic.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello axr6,

please read the newbie welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

:glou:

ZD

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

A 165cm 34x24x35 D-cup with nice proportions of legs and torso ratio

Also make it under 75lbs.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Hands, fingers

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

To convinient worldwide customers, we have designed a very handy manual for you to read. So that your irontechdoll will be more carefully cared.
Attachments
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG (873.82 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0544.JPG (883.04 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG (767.87 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG (933.84 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Dolls are already at a stage where they look very attractive and perform well.

Improvements could be made for anatomically correct holes, it's something to look for as a buyer.
For sex it's about trying out different positions and being excited.

Oral still has the deformed face problem, and so is not really a solid option with the current gen of faces. Perhaps as mentioned a jaw that moves might work and be offered as an upgradable extra as not everyone needs oral from a doll.

Hands are too fragile, and have a weak grip for handjobs. An improved hand skeleton with a solid grip would be worth paying for as an upgrade. Guys like to put the dick in sexy places. These dolls scream sex appeal!

Overall skelton strength / weight / function. Biggest worry to a doll owner is a breakage. With heavy use a bit of wear and tear is expected, but a failure of the skelton with careful light use should not happen yet often does (plenty of horror stories on tdf).

Realistic movement of the doll creates the illusion of a real lover, instead of a creaky metal robo girl. It's a fine line, but for me pefromance as a lover is what I look for, and I hope to get a few years of trouble free love making. Of course after the honeymoon period the sexual urges become a little less extreme, so if she lasts the first 6 months trouble free, the next 6 should be no worries.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Dolls made with "Lifecasting".
Attachments
Life Casting Female Body.jpg
Life Casting Female Body.jpg (119.65 KiB) Viewed 1708 times

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

My random rant for the Day --

a big shortfall I have experienced with my limited time owning a couple of dolls.

VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND CLOTHING THAT FITS PROPERLY.

I dont expect any one single manufacturer to solve this. but it sure would be great if there were dolls that had body proportions realistic enough to fit normal clothing.

We need some online clothing supplier that sells clothing specifically designed and made for doll bodies.

Would be nice if a vendors or manufacturer could provide a selection of clothing items that actually fit. or some guidance on where we could find such clothes. I have noticed some vendors have clothing for sale on their websites but sometimes its like $75 for some 3 pc lingerie set available on
Amazon for $25.

Other thing is the Finger bones need upgraded. thin copper wires is not good enough anymore.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We will seriously consider all these great ideas from you guys, lifecasting, upgraded finger skeleton, more face choices, a 165cm doll with proportional body scale.
Actually, we are building two dolls around 156cm and 158cm with very special body curves. And we will consider around 150cm doll and 165cm doll with slender and proportional natual bodies and various style face options.
Thank you again for all the great and gorgeous ideas! :glou:

Best regards
Leonard

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I am fairly new to the world of dolls. It hasn't even been a year yet. But I've been fascinated with Irontech since I discovered them. I'm really just waiting for the right girl to show up in your line-up! I think you have done some really nice things so far and I get the impression from your posts here that you really do care about what your customers want. So I have a lot of hope for owning and IT some day, once the selection gets a little larger.

The things I would love to see are all things that have already been said. Better fingers. More realistic placement of vagina and anus. Oral without bulging eyeballs. Improved skeleton. Put those things in a doll with a sweet face and an athletic (but not muscular) a or b cup.... I'll take out a loan to get her. lol. I'm only waiting for that kind of quality with a face I can fantasize about... :)

Either way, I've been watching what you guys are doing at Irontech and you are very high on my list for my next doll (whenever that happens.)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Babel99 wrote:
RainKing wrote:
irontechdoll wrote:Dear Members,
It is really happy to write this letter here. TPE sex dolls enjoys great realistic softness for sensual and visual pleasure. This year, Irontechdoll will creat some models mostly based memebers requests.
If you can show us your requests on design, functions, dolls operations easiness, or other any details like wig, eyes, nails, pussy, oral, etc.
We try our best to conquer all the shortages and satisfy your demands mostly.

Best regards
Leonard
Fingers and Toes that do not come loose from palm plates, or break within 2-3 weeks of purchase like my WM did.
Here is a great chance to one-up all the others if you guys can make something that is a lot more sturdy as far as fingers and toes go, please.

Because In my opinion, if you can't put working brakes on a vehicle, then the powertrain and body of the said vehicle are pretty much useless since it can't even stop.
This.

Actually, the three more popular features (based on past polls) of the forum members are, in order...

1. Weight reduction.
2. Hands/fingers redesign.
3. Articulated jaw.
all of above plus

- ability to stand as default
- fixed eyebrows that don't come off (design choices when ordering)
- 3 good quality, well fitting (don't come off easy) wigs, buyers choice of colour/length
- a tool for cleaning vagina/anus/mouth that works and easy to use
- some addition to the material chemical composition that prevents mould forming from damp/wet
- openings sealed inside so can take in bath without causing issues

having said all that, I love Lettie as she is... (although constantly fixing her fingers...)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

irontechdoll wrote: Actually, we are building two dolls around 156cm and 158cm with very special body curves.
Well, I sure am interested in seeing more! :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Anime girls made of TPE with BJD quality faces. Never been done before.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Xephyr wrote:Anime girls made of TPE with BJD quality faces. Never been done before.
I second the vote for anime girls. Faces like the Sanhui Marya hits some special buttons for me. And also the WM dolls Lara Croft look alike head is a fantastic option for cosplay or video game girl character fantasy. Maybe do some polls on how much interest there is in video game character & anime character look alike heads and which character people like (in a way that avoids legal copyright issues of course) and perhaps introduce a small number of them to test the marketability. Would be a way to boost sales in additional heads.

i have a short list of video game / anime characters I would be interested in having heads for -

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider games, from the game *not the movie!*)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy games and movies)
Super Sonico (NitroPlus anime)
Super Pochaco (Nitro Plus) (for plump and buxom doll body types)
Jill Valentine (from the original Resident Evil video games, ***not from those shitty movies!!!*)
Ada Wong (from the original Resident Evil video games, ***not from those shitty movies!!!*)

also a couple characters I would love to have but that would require special body or special skin tones -

EDI and Liara Tsoni from Mass Effect video games

I could think of more but these are the first ones that come to mind.
Attachments
liara edi.jpg
liara edi.jpg (759.49 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the attentions. We will keep moving and developing new techs and new stuffs for deeper needs from you.

I will keep updating new stuffs from Irontechdoll here.

Best regards
Leonard

INFORMATIONS