www.irontechdoll.com

What height and body is your favorite?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

What height and body is your favorite?

Post by SSIrontech »

Hello members
What height and body is your favorite ?
Please give your suggestion , when we start to make new dolls we will take your suggestion into consideration.
Your advice and idea is the most important to Irontechdoll.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: We need your suggestion

Post by irontechdoll »

This is an open discussion. No matter who you like, what style you like, just feel free to leave your message here. We will try to extract the gneral likeness, and make a dream lover for most of the members. To turn to dream into reality, let's do it together!
SSIrontech is my workmate who loves dolls, creations very much. :wink: 8)
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: What height and body is your favorite?

Post by optical delusion »

i have a few suggetions based on what i would like plus what others have said about dolls in general.

1) smaller dolls are becoming more difficult to import. so a height of around 150cm is safe size to help avoid these issues, this would allow your dolls to be sold in more countries with less risk of customs seizures

2) well proportioned arms and legs. you guys are doing a good job here already. taller dolls tend to have arms and legs that are too long and look stretched. yours are looking good :thumbs_up:

3) incorrect placement of the anus and vagina. while you have great detail on your dolls the placement could be positioned better to resemble that of a real women

4) guys seem to wanting either large breasts and big butt dolls or they want smaller perky breasts on and athletic body, these are the 2 most common requests that i have heard

thats about all i can think of at the moment. i know there is more but i cant recall. i hope that this helps out

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Unfortunately, the body and height I would prefer does not match the weight I can handle. :cry:

editit

Post by editit »

Mr. Fran’s said it. For me it’s the weight more than size. I am currently looking for a 140 because my 155 is just at the limit of what I can handle. As Optical said Proportionate arms legs and especially waist but less heavy.
So short answer for me 140-150cm. Make a young Selma Hyack and I’m done.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

SSIrontech wrote:Hello members
Please give your suggestion , when we start to make new dolls we will take your suggestion into consideration.

Thanks for asking,

In my opinion there are many prospective interested in owning a small, easy to carry, easy to clean and easy to store doll. Not everyone wants to lift, carry and clean 30,40, 50lbs or more of dead weight. They'd like a small doll that's still just big enough to have "presence." In other words, a nice handfull of breasts, ass, etc. A nice "lap doll" you can sit on you lap while surfing the net, watching tv, etc.

A 20 to 25 lb. 100cm Doll fits this need perfectly, but here's the problem...

When you look at existing 100cm dolls being offered, the faces are just questionably young looking to many buyers in the west. Just take a good look. What manufacturers don't seem to understand is...if the face doesn't look MATURE ENOUGH, it doesn't matter how big you make the breasts, the questionably younger teen-age faces will not just turn off many, many buyers--who would otherwise love a 100cm doll.

DS Doll's 20lb. 100cm sold quite well, but, in my opinion, the breasts were too small and MORE IMPORTANT, the faces just didn't look mature enough, which got some of them confiscated by customs.

I truly believe the first manufacturer that produces a light (20-25lb) UNMISTAKABLY MATURE-FACED, large breasted (age 25 minimum) 100cm mini doll will do VERY, VERY well, and these will be less likel to get confiscated in countries that sren't as concerned about size as they are about AGE APPEARANCE! The USA is a good example. No matter what height, if the doll has smaller breasts and looks in her teens, not only will you turn off buyers in the west (such as myself) you're going to get unwanted attention from authorities, imo. If the doll has nice big breasts and face looks in her mid-twenties and up, your much more likely to get a pass. Common sense.

Why not make a 100cm that's clearly mature, with an IronTech head like this beautiful, mature, "Helen" head?

https://cbu01.alicdn.com/img/ibank/2018 ... 461904.jpg

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hey Irontech,

I'm glad you are reaching out for requests. One huge gap in the sex doll market is an tiny-cup fitness/swimsuit model type. I think this is a huge miss in the market. I say tiny-cup because when we look at the current "A-cup" offerings, many really are proportionally B-cup. The closest doll we have is the WM-158/A, but she is almost too flat without any muscle tone plus the areolas are too big on one of mine. I have two WM-158/A, one WM-140/A, one WM-168/A, and one WM-157/B. I love them, but I'm still searching for the perfect doll.

Current dolls either have too much or too little muscle definition. There is an elegant balance available.
geena_lila_by_baineann-d70xlzb.jpg
geena_lila_by_baineann-d70xlzb.jpg (138 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
geena_cutie_by_baineann-d6tkqm0.jpg
geena_cutie_by_baineann-d6tkqm0.jpg (103.82 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
desire_by_baineann-d8iden1.jpg
desire_by_baineann-d8iden1.jpg (64.88 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
I'm only showing the 3rd photo for the breast detail. These models have natural and small breasts. Less than a handful; just slender beautiful mounds. Most of my friends love this shape. To us it is confusing to see so many sex dolls made without any of them looking like this. My best friend hasn't bought one because this is not in the market yet.
Areolas should be 2.5-3cm. The vagina entry is placed at the bottom of the labia and the anus is only about 2cm away.

The height of about 158cm is really good. They fit in size "0 short"/"00 short" pants and XS tops well.

As far as the face, I'm hoping for an Emma Roberts, Emma Watson, and/or Pheobe Tokin.
EmmaRoberts1.jpg
EmmaRoberts1.jpg (239.73 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
gettyimages-485360238.jpg
gettyimages-485360238.jpg (623.96 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Phoebe-tonkin.jpg
Phoebe-tonkin.jpg (49.64 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Thanks for your consideration.

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

I want a thin 152cm doll with A or AA breasts. The photo's posted above by DexterQuest show exactly what I want.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

There is a nascent niche for lifelike looking dolls besides their Sex use. That is doll as a company (with possibility of sex of course) which will of course explode as a market thanks to IE and robotic in a near future.
Why not copy nature in its best by making lifelike bodies with heads of good size?
What is a lifelike body ?
Have a look at Jessica Alba measurements 169 cm BWH 86 61 86 CUP B or Scarlet Joanhson 165 BWH 88 61 89 CUP C or Emma Watson 168 BWH 85 60 85 cup B. Beautifull actresses not too tall, thin but not skiny with normal legs lenght around 80 cm not too wide hips but good volume buttock. TPE doll weight representing them would be about 36 kgs (which is only temprarily a problem since improvments in manufacturing processes will reduce weight ) CUP C is a good compromise as it is full blown breast but it doesnt impede body line gracefulness especially when Angel faces like Jessica Alba are used.
There is already a Scarlett Joanhson face (WMdoll 56) but too little for adoll which could have her 165cm body.(shoulders width 38 cm)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Just a thought... If you were to body-cast a petite athletic woman with smaller breasts (not flat), authorities should not be able to claim that the doll is under-age, because the doll is a replica of a real adult woman who's age can be verified. (Age Verification Certificate with the model's personal info/picture placed in shipping box on top of doll.)

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Agree with DexterQuest. Each maker out there has many similar models especially in mega boob and queen Kong butts.

Stepping up to make us thin/super thin/real skinny girl lovers some more choices may give a doll company a market advantage. I would buy a tall, skinny, perky boob, cute faced Japanese girl doll in a heartbeat.

Sexy Sex Doll has a good thread about this, some don't like the niche but I don't fat-shame the huge girls so waspy thin dolls should get some love.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

SSIrontech wrote:Hello members
I think you guys struck Gold with your 157cm that I commented on the other day. Beautiful body, I'm a short guy so I've always been looking for a Petite Hourglass similar to the WM158 which is 86cm-60cm-86cm. Gorgeous body in it's own right and I also like how you made yours curvier with 87cm-57cm-87cm. Breasts look nice and full with a slight sag, which is very nice and realisitc. Booty is a nice big bubble butt with the fat in every place where it's supposed to be. Kudos and keep up the good work.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the advice and great thinking. This is a great topic to help us know customers more. We will considering all these and wish for more advice and ideas. :wink:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Great approach with reaching out to the community Irontech!

Still looking for my first, but the WM 157B is currently my top pick and seems to be incredibly popular! Our brains are wired to "survival of the fittest" by natures design and i really think that this is what WM did right with the 157B. A lot of posters seem to not know they had a "thing" for this type of body until they saw it. And isnt that what every manufacturer should try to accomplish; show the customer something he/she did not know they desired until they saw it?

That body looks fertile yet youthfull, athletic yet petite and the faces (especially the "depth" of their eyes), carry expressions that I "connect with" which are innocent yet determined.

Concerning weight, people often forget that balance distribution of any weight-classed doll is a MAJOR part of "easy of use", which is getting some very good feedback from the current owners of this particular doll. This doll may be 28kg, but if the weight is well distributed, you will feel like youre only strugling with something like 18kg, which also puts less strain on the skeleton and TPE which in turn means even less weight, a chance to make the TPE even softer and maybe even production costs in the long run.
Keeping the top- body weight down, also helps with posing and this is something amateur and pro photographers alike appreciate and lets face it, the pictures are what really sells these dolls.

Would LOVE to see what Irontech could make of such a figure!

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Just looked over your 157 Lora. If that had been a large A/small B (and some 5kg lighter), i would have been all over that one and a secondplace for WMs. :thumbs_up:

https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/157cm- ... p0652.html

What an amazing product! Alas, a man dreams on...

INFORMATIONS