www.irontechdoll.com

Review 145cm

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review 145cm

Post by electricgnome »

This is not likely to be the most informative review ever as this is my first doll so I don't have anything to compare it with, but people have suggested I post a review so here goes.

I got the 145 cm from Iron Tech with the 'sandra' head. Options for standing feet and insert.

https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/product ... -sex-doll/

The selling points for me where that the doll is advertised with a modern skeleton, reasonable weight. The pictures looked as good as other dolls but she was slightly cheaper than most and seemed good value. The Iron Tech website was pretty reassuring about the TPE blend too and while I took that as advertising and noted posts here saying manufaturers often update their TPE so its hard to know, I have to say there was almost no smell. The material seems reasonably strong and feels fine, especialy after following the care advice I have recived on the forum. The boobs are realy perky and the TPE is firm so its interesting how that works out when you get close to her, it can be quite stimulating but I don't think it feels entirely natural. If there had been a soft boob option I probably would have taken it, might have been my loss.

As with any new doll owner I am struggling a bit learning how to move her, she does seem very stiff to move. I am still discovering some movements, for a while I thought her wrists did not rotate as they are so stiff, but they move fine if you bend the wrist first so you have the hand to turn it with.

The hands and feet are really small, the foot is about 7 inches heel to end of big toe. The wires in the fingers are soft and easy to move, there is a simmilar wire in the big toe but not the others. She did very quickly loose a couple of fingernails but its not a big deal (I went for natural colours so it doesn't show) and I will check the maintainace forum for advice at some point. All the toes are all fine, its not a systemic fault with nail attachment. There is some detailing in the casting of the hands (lines on the skin like real creases on a real hand) which is pretty impressive. I would have liked the hands to be a bit bigger and for the thumb to be more naturaly opposing the fingers but all in all pretty good and I have no reason to belive anyone else does it better.

The head is well done, eyelashes are included and look good. The brows are painted on (as I belive they are on all but the most expensive dolls) but lots of women paint their eyebrows and I have not found the lack of real hair no problem at all. I went for green eyes, in the right light they realy shine, I think they have a bit of shape to them, they are not marbles, realy good. You can move them in place, presumably to look in different directions if you want, I just adjusted them to make them even so far.

Now the bit you have all been waiting for, the gory details about the holes. The incert is what appears to be the standard type, the cylinder of TPE with the textured hole in one end. Much to my relif it fits fully inside so you only see the doll itself when its it. still learning to lube it well, it feels fine but I need to be very hard or it tends to push me out. I haven't tryed the mouth other than an exploritoy finger as I don't want to muck up the factory makeup and while she looks good enough to kiss that slight remaining TPE smell buts me off. Feels pretty simmilar to her bum. We have had tried anal, more by accident than design while I learn to pose her. Feels more or less the same as the incert, but I haven't been realy going deep and I don't fancy the insitu cleanup. both the bum and vagina are shaped on the outside to look reasonably real, not a deeply creased as the real thing but its enough you don't feel like you are doing something 'odd'.

Over all I am very happy with the doll.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review 145cm

Post by irontechdoll »

Hope a very pleasant time with 145cm Sandra Irontechdoll. As for the doll maintainance please read the text below. Hope it can be helpful to you.
Dolls introduction:
1. Dolls are made of TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer) and flexible metal skeleton. They are both environmentally friendly and harmless to human.
2. Dolls can pose freely to some degree. But because the doll is made at nature standing posture, so it is not recommended to pose the doll with big exaggerate postures for a long time. If so, the moved joints part might be dis-formed or damaged. When you do not use the doll, keep the doll in a naturally straight postures with arms straight and close to body.
3. There are some slightly mould lines and hoes hints on doll body which are unavoidable though we try our best to eliminate.

Dolls can be:
1) None-standing
There is no standing points on the feet bottom so the feet looks naturally. But standing the doll is forbidden. If you stand the doll, The pressure on the feet bottom might damage the feet and the doll might fall down due to the lack of balanced standing support.
2) Standing:
The doll is designed with three supporting points on the feet bottom. You can stand the doll freely and for a long time. But there are three metal points can be seen at feet bottom.

Notice:
1. Do not scratch the doll with sharp items and do not pinch the doll very hard;
2. Avoid wearing the doll color fading clothes. The doll will be with color dirt if you do so. If you dirt the doll unluckily, please use doll dirt remover paste to fade the color.
3. Avoid putting the doll in sunshine for a long time.If so, the skin lifespan will be shortened.
4. When you want to change the postures for the doll, keep the doll lie or sit.
5. When you use the doll, avoid laying the doll on the floor or desk. Please cover a blanket on them. Or lay the doll on soft couch or bed directly.

Maintenance(Problems solving):
1. How to deal with the pressure marks?
If you press the doll surface with some items or the doll press herself due to improperly laying the doll, you can release the pressure and cover the part with a warm not too hot wet towel for a time. It will recover gradually. New Irontechdolls are made with anti- press TPE, so even if there is slight pressure marks though it is hard to produce, it will recover when released from the pressure for a while.

2. How to clean the doll if the doll gets dirty?
If the doll gets some dust or other normal dirt, please wash the doll with some normal cleaning stuff, such as clothes-washing powder, body cleaning gel but please avoid scratching the doll with your nails. After washing and drying the doll, please spread some baby powder on the doll surface. After all these process, the doll will be like new and touches better. It is recommended to do cleaning and powdering regularly according to the doll status.

3. If you find a crack or other damages on a doll, what should I do?
If the damage is a small one, please paste with exclusive glue to TPE dolls. Steps as below:
1) Clean the damaged part;
2) Make the damaged part in nature posture status;
3) Spread small amount of glue on damaged part gently;
4) Dry it for about 30 minutes;

4. How to use TPE glue?
The TPE glue is to melt the TPE and then the melted part rejoin. In normal situation, the repaired part by TPE glue does not influence the whole view. But sometimes, the damaged parts does not rejoin due to the improper operation while the surface is melted and sink down which will make it worse and worse if you keep spread the glue. When you meet such situation, please stop giving glue and press and push the part around the damaged part to help the damaged part rejoining and produce less sinking.

5. If the doll get some color on its skin, what should I do?
Spread the color fading paste exclusive to TPE dolls on the color part. If the color part does not disappear in about 30 minutes, spread some paste again. Usually the color will fade thoroughly after 2-3 times paste spreading.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review 145cm

Post by irontechdoll »

Hope this post can help Irontechdoll lovers to make their decision and know how to maintain their dolls.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

INFORMATIONS