www.irontechdoll.com

New Moaning Irontechdoll is coming

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: New Moaning Irontechdoll is coming

Post by Tybalt »

avante wrote:It says the video...does not exist??? I you still have it can you please send me??

Seriously tho, this sounds rather fucking awesome..! Cant believe not a single comment in like one month. Was wondering tho do you sell this feature only on certain models? If so which? And good luck with making this product btw!
I gotcha fam!

Here is the moaning doll video...

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Tybalt wrote:
avante wrote:It says the video...does not exist??? I you still have it can you please send me??

Seriously tho, this sounds rather fucking awesome..! Cant believe not a single comment in like one month. Was wondering tho do you sell this feature only on certain models? If so which? And good luck with making this product btw!
I gotcha fam!

Here is the moaning doll video...
:D :D
That is really great moaning demo :mrgreen:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Very excellent develpment to make moaing dolls. I think in the begining there is no need to try and make the moans and stuff too detailed or elaborate. Too difficult to satisfy everyones different tastes. So some simple generic moans and heavy breathing sounds could please a wider audience at first.

Excellent idea posted by others here about making the audio files customizable and give the option to load your own mp3 files.

I for one would be extremely happy if a doll could just make some sexy heavy breathing sounds and simple moaning sounds. Having the sounds be correctly timed and have a realistic rythym and crescendo would be critical though.
I dont need her saying long sentiences and trying and make a conversation.

Looking forward to seeing more on this.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

spyderhotshot
Former Member

Post by spyderhotshot »

Still in her infancy.....forget it!! Better spend your money on the real thing.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the advice and idea. We will keep thinking a proper way. And before that, all the ideas are warmly welcomed.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS