www.irontechdoll.com

Does anyone want a vivid moaning sex doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Does anyone want a vivid moaning sex doll

Post by irontechdoll »

Does anyone who want a vivid moaning sex doll with real woman sexy words and moaning?
We are developing moaning sex doll with different sexy moaning! When you touch her hands, she will say sexy alluring words to you. WHen you grab her breast, she will staring heavy breathing and moaning. When your private part insert her vagina, she will start wild moaning and gradually the orgasm voicing comes!
Do you guys think it is interesting? I am doing investigation to know how many members like it! Start leave comment now when you are eager for such a doll!
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Does anyone want a vivid moaning sex doll

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes this would be an improvement, but you must be Careful what the Moaning Voice will sound like, if the Moaning voice is too much like a Robot, (monotonous) this would be a Real Turn Off for Me, the more realistic and (soothing) the Moaning voice the Better.... :thumbs_up:

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

I'd be interested in that. Like, Dollfriend said, it'd have to be pretty real sounding to be a turn on. A good addition to that would be eyes that closed with heavier moaning or orgasm. I saw a video of another maker's try at this and you had to mess with a smart phone app during the act to make everything work right - that would be distracting. And I think the sound came from the phone speaker, which would not be that realistic. But work on it, could be a great improvement!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Not for me

Post by TPEsnack »

More comfortable, better value, solutions to the vaginal access in various positions, lighter weight, etc - these are much more important issues than gimmicks like sound (or for that matter movement such as expansion of chest due to breathing). Maybe I am different and I have no idea what paying customers want, but solve the most important challenges before getting distracted into robotics.

This possibility reminds me of the cell phone technology. Apple has a billion features but the battery still is shit.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Intriguing idea. I would love to hear her voice. Judge my reaction from there.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Quater

Post by Quater »

TPEsnack wrote: solutions to the vaginal access in various positions, lighter weight, etc - these are much more important issues than gimmicks like sound
Agree 100 percent.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I've been experimenting with sound lately and it really adds to the experience in my opinion. I would like to hear what the voice sounds like before deciding though. And having multiple voices to choose from would be a good idea too.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Might be nice. Then again after being married for 28 years, silence can be quite blissful. :wink:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mr Franz wrote:Might be nice. Then again after being married for 28 years, silence can be quite blissful. :wink:
heheheh

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

clnid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by clnid »

OK Mr or Ms MFR, I use a small micro recorder and stick it in the dolls mouth, I can hear anything I want to hear.

Why don't you try and make a system that really communicates instead of something cheap for which most doll owners know how to do??

Just a hint guys.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the interest. The system is ready, we are appling it to the doll. I heard the voice before. As a male, I felt my brain fullfilled with much higher blood pressure and my face turns red. I did have some obvious reaction to just seeing a loud speaker! I am not sure what will happen if it is applied to a doll. :D :lol:

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

irontechdoll wrote: I heard the voice before. As a male, I felt my brain fullfilled with much higher blood pressure and my face turns red.
Was it saying, "Dinner is ready?" Because that would be my reaction too.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Sounds nice

Mostly important is, if the voice fit with the imagination we have of the doll. To listen every time the same words or kind of moaning could be getting boring after a while. Ok, moaning maybe not necessarily. :mrgreen:
So, it would be great if we could add or upload some new sound files or different voices.
I appreciate all attempts to do different things as the mainstream.
Alone the shoulder and knee movement and beautiful bodies and heads are worth to get a closer look.
If you don't forget to do the major improvements, it's all fine.
So I'm really curious, how it's working and what it's sound like.
Should it be standard on all dolls or only as upgrade for additional costs?
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Sounds nice

Mostly important is, if the voice fit with the imagination we have of the doll. To listen every time the same words or kind of moaning could be getting boring after a while. Ok, moaning maybe not necessarily. :mrgreen:
So, it would be great if we could add or upload some new sound files or different voices.
I appreciate all attempts to do different things as the mainstream.
Alone the shoulder and knee movement and beautiful bodies and heads are worth to get a closer look.
If you don't forget to do the major improvements, it's all fine.
So I'm really curious, how it's working and what it's sound like.
Should it be standard on all dolls or only as upgrade for additional costs?
Thanks for attention on this. It will sound like real woman. We will make video on this. So you guys might get a very clear ideas on this. We will apply on certain dolls. Maybe 155cm or 160cm Irontechdolls. Any suggetions?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Let us just wait for this doll available soon! :wink:

INFORMATIONS