www.irontechdoll.com

IT 163 Order Placed. Clothing sizes?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
HornedPear

IT 163 Order Placed. Clothing sizes?

Post by HornedPear »

TDF Irontech Subforum,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been trolling TDF for several months now trying to find the first doll that would be right for me. I just placed my order for a IT 163 (B-cup version) with Jeff from Booty Call Dolls.

I decided on Irontech because I like the natural looking proportions of their dolls. I went with the Doria head based on how gorgeous she looks in the photos of Panther68 and BCD's 163+.

I'm very excited and can't wait until she arrives.

For those of you that have the 163, what clothing sizes does she wear? I have no experience with women's clothing so this will be new to me. What size underwear, shorts, pants, skirts, dresses would she wear? I'm not going to go on a clothing shopping spree until after she arrives but I would like to get a least a few things for her.

Thanks for your help.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: IT 163 Order Placed. Clothing sizes?

Post by Panther68 »

Hey hornedPear,

Welcome to TDF. The 163 fit perfectly in a size Small, or size 2/4. Check out Fashion Nova for insanely inexpensive clothing. I just placed an order last night. For a total of $90, getting 9 dresses, one sportswear outfit and a couple of earring sets totaling 20 pairs of earrings. You can check out my post of My Irontech dolls in white. It is all Fashion Nova stuff.

:glou:

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Thanks Panther68. Good to know that she fits well in a normal size. Wow, lots of inexpensive clothes available on Fashion Nova, I'm sure I'll be spending more time there.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum HornedPear... :glou:

Congrats on your order the 163's I believe are a perfect sized doll since they don't need special sizing in clothing and will fit in most of the small sizes you'll find on your local store racks.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

HornedPear wrote:TDF Irontech Subforum,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been trolling TDF for several months now trying to find the first doll that would be right for me. I just placed my order for a IT 163 (B-cup version) with Jeff from Booty Call Dolls.

I decided on Irontech because I like the natural looking proportions of their dolls. I went with the Doria head based on how gorgeous she looks in the photos of Panther68 and BCD's 163+.

I'm very excited and can't wait until she arrives.

For those of you that have the 163, what clothing sizes does she wear? I have no experience with women's clothing so this will be new to me. What size underwear, shorts, pants, skirts, dresses would she wear? I'm not going to go on a clothing shopping spree until after she arrives but I would like to get a least a few things for her.

Thanks for your help.
ah... here´s the info. :) The 163 C and Doria! Hope you´ll share some pics once you get your hands free off her. :mrgreen: :glou:
Panther68 wrote:Hey hornedPear,
Welcome to TDF. The 163 fit perfectly in a size Small, or size 2/4. Check out Fashion Nova for insanely inexpensive clothing. I just placed an order last night. For a total of $90, getting 9 dresses, one sportswear outfit and a couple of earring sets totaling 20 pairs of earrings. You can check out my post of My Irontech dolls in white. It is all Fashion Nova stuff.

:glou:
Panther now you made me curious on Nova Fashion. Thus far went with amazon and EMP, but having a look can´t hurt. Thanks! :glou:

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I received some factory pictures from Jeff at BCD today. She looks exactly as I hoped. Can't wait until she arrives.
Attachments
QQ图片20190703173257.jpg
QQ图片20190703173257.jpg (125.28 KiB) Viewed 949 times
QQ图片20190703173304.jpg
QQ图片20190703173304.jpg (157.77 KiB) Viewed 949 times
QQ图片20190703173307.jpg
QQ图片20190703173307.jpg (186.82 KiB) Viewed 949 times
QQ图片20190703173301.jpg
QQ图片20190703173301.jpg (179.26 KiB) Viewed 949 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

She looks great. Nothing more exciting and anxiety than your first doll purchase. Jeff will take of you. Ayumi and Andrea were through Jeff.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

HornedPear wrote:I received some factory pictures from Jeff at BCD today. She looks exactly as I hoped. Can't wait until she arrives.
Aaah.... there she is! :) Born on July 4th? Should never forget her birthay, don´t you? 8) Receiving factory pics is one those heart beating moments for sure. :B-fly: Izabel took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive since birth, so I hope you don´t need to wait any longer than that! :glou: Love that 163cm C cup body! It looks like a slightly enlarged and enlongated 155cm to me and I´m fairly sure Izabel will have this as taller sister anytime. :plaidskirt: Doria is quite a pretty gal and I see countless possibilities on styling! For this purpose it might be a good idea to invest in Kanekalon lace front wigs ASAP! MannequinFans´easy move eyes might be the next most important investement as well. Even before buying loads of dresses and the like.

INFORMATIONS