www.irontechdoll.com

Introducing a new face and body, 142cm mature Alisa!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing a new face and body, 142cm mature Alisa!

Post by manfredixon »

Yeah, she's hot alright! If her legs were just 10cm longer, with the same thickness, she'd be almost perfect... but I can't get over the weird leg-to-body ratio. Still, if she was given to me I'd keep her :mrgreen:
irontech-doll-142cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-24-1.jpg
irontech-doll-142cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-24-1.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 583 times
irontech-doll-142cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-21-1.jpg
irontech-doll-142cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-21-1.jpg (35.36 KiB) Viewed 583 times
IT142 chubby with stubby legs
IT142 chubby with stubby legs
irontech-doll-142cm-life-sized-sexdoll-love-doll-02-1.jpg (54.21 KiB) Viewed 583 times
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

She looks really very realistic. Not the typical sex-bomb. Though I'd prefer a tad bigger titts but really like her realistic waist and butt.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Maybe it’s her lower arm or hand that’s a bit too much for her stature. I abso LOVE this body!!!! I want It!

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Please excuse a potentially stupid question, but this chick has been discontinued, yes?
Damn shame in that case, as the more I've looked at her these last few months, the more I like her... was thinking about ordering her... really refreshing with a more natural chubby looking doll. This could be the perfect goth GF haha! The only doll I've found that comes close is the WM162 B/C-cup, who's fucking gorgeous but REALLY heavy! I need a bigger house :D
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

INFORMATIONS