www.irontechdoll.com

160cm hot lady called Anna

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

160cm hot lady called Anna

Post by irontechdoll »

160cm tall hot sex doll with big round ass, proper sized breast, and real woman moulded pussy and anus.
Height:160cm
Breast line:91cm
Waistline: 64cm
Hip line: 108cm
Thighline: 56cm
Calfline:30cm
Shoulder width: 35cm
Arm Length: 65cm
Leg length: 70cm
Weight:43kg

See some photos below:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: 160cm hot lady called Anna

Post by deerman »

:whistle: Very pretty! :D

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Like to see more of her for sure.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Very realistic. Love the proportions too. If only it didn't weigh in at 43kg/95lbs. My back hurts just thinking about it!

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

What a babe, amazing proprotions. She would suit me well. Would loved to see her dressed up and in nice pantyhose. Ooo la la

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Superbly real.

Best wishes

Harem

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

windave wrote:Like to see more of her for sure.
Please see photos below:

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

A lot of customers and resellers ask how Anna looks like in package. I am going to tell you that. The commercial photos is the same as you will get. And we will do a review for Anna soon.Please wait.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

To much a.. imho.

I am not a "big rear" guy, sorry.

Also her legs look a little bit short.

But that could be an optical illusion from the pictures.

She is not my cup of tea....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

RedMage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMage »

Meschler wrote:To much a.. imho.

That's fine, more for the rest of us. :P

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's very difficult to assess real perspectives from photos.

The natural professional photographer is likely to think that they should exaggerate her assets and often with photo locations for dolls working in a tighter space gives little room for manoeuvre and causes a wide angle or standard lens to be used.

For this sort of photography on digital format at least a 50mm lens should be used, 85mm on 35mm filmstock, and ideally longer. This necessitates a larger location that is often available.

When taking photos of dolls I have a corridor where I can do roughly similar photos of different dolls giving some idea of scale and a room of some 8m by 14m or so allowing long perspectives to give realistic idea of how one might see the doll as a real woman.

An impressive feature of the sculpture of this lady is the rather more realistic upper arms and no doubt other areas of attention have been given to detail likewise.

It's nice to see a manufacturer bringing forward areas having been neglected by others.

Best wishes

Harem

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

RedMage wrote:
Meschler wrote:To much a.. imho.

That's fine, more for the rest of us. :P
Thanks! Yes, most buyers are very satisfied with Anna when they have them available. Our twitter keeps sharing some of buyers real photos! :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm going to be doing a review of this lady in due course.

From what I have seen already she lives up to expectations given by the photos above and
she's very realistic. The TPE gives the impression of being soft, should give the illusion of a real person in bed, and is not smelly. If you put your nose really close to her then you can smell a little TPE, much less than other dolls in the past. Brand new in box not yet powdered she gives a slightly greasy feel to the hands but she's not oily and as soon as I powder her she won't be noticeably oily - and that's brand new out of the box. In a month's time what greasy feel she gives when brand new will be wholly absent.

She's the new skeleton with hinged neck and shrugging shoulders. Superb, and I'm looking forward to doing photos with her, as much as her weight will allow. She has a new head connector, a clip sort rather in the spirit of an enlarged DS head mount.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Let us keep an eye on what Harem will show to all the Doll lovers.

Best regards
Leonard

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My wife's been in hospital having an operation so time has been limited. Meanwhile, I've been on the trail of fakes and bad dolls and putting four genuine dolls from three factories through a test

Anna from Irontech is the lady on the left and I'm told that the lady next to her who came to me by mistake has an Irontech face.

Anna is beautifully sculpted. She's a natural sort of figure, a real woman, rather than perhaps the more sexualised concept of other favourite ladies. There's a lot of her to cuddle, although I haven't had any opportunity for that at the moment.

Quality is superb and I think her main focus is in bed. Her joints are tight enough to pose but easy enough to move when half asleep in bed. She has the new skeleton inspired by the arrangements of DS hinges, with hinged neck and shrugging shoulders and the left-right movement in the middle of her back.

It's a brave manufacturer confident of their product who sends me a doll to photograph, as I'm very critical. That a manufacturer dares to do so is testimony in itself of their product and for their demonstration of quality and desire to be of the best. Having done doll testing last year of prototypes for a new line of dolls, with experience of others along the way, I've found myself in a position of that my experience across the range of dolls knowing each, their strengths and foibles, is helpful to manufacturers as well as conveying the spirit of dolls to other enthusiasts. I only recommend and enthuse about things that will give pleasure to others.

Anna is in real life every bit as sexy as the photos above and she really can sit on her haunches as we see her here. I've made a list of queries for Irontech, and their design team will be looking at this in the coming week. The recommendations are relating to minor matters in general, mainly extent of joint movement and geometry which don't detract from what is a very good doll worthy of enthusiasm.

One important innovation that Irontech have made is a new head joint which clips rather like DS rather than the formerly ubiquitous M16 screw. This is great and makes the head much easier to put on . . . but unfortunately also to take off or rather come off when one doesn't want it to. I'm told that it's possible to unscrew the fitting in the head and adjust the tension of the clip inside. It's certainly workable at the moment but will benefit from further attention.

I have a disadvantage in assessing her sexual desires, as I'm wholly unfamiliar with fat ladies and if their movements are naturally compromised. From what I can see from examination, this lady has a preference for missionary or other frontal based sex, she likely to being rather less accessible from the rear. In assessing her geometry, I'll be able to do direct comparison with another brand which will be helpful. Her bum, however, is well endowed and no doubt a pleasure for cuddling from behind.

Anna's certainly a great candidate for attention.

Like many of her build, however, she's on the heavy side at 43kgs. This has always put me off in the past but I've been surprised at being able to carry her without significant difficulty. Unboxing her, however, is made a challenge and she has to roll out of her box rather than having been able to be lifted straight out. I'll be posting photographs of this in due course.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS