www.irontechdoll.com

Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Post by Panther68 »

Hey all,

This set is dedicated to Zero5, who asked for some photos of the Doris head on the 163 body. Annalucia is more than happy to oblige. She does have some compression marks on her hip from wearing a string bikini for a week. Hope you like it.
Attachments
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG (1015.9 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG (895.86 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0923.JPG
IMG_0923.JPG (788.74 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG (863.67 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG (866.55 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0936.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG (2.57 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG (3.2 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2974 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doris head on IT 163 boudoir shoot

Post by kryten1 »

Wowsers

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Honestly, I am not too hot about the compression marks.
But other than that. Oh my, how gorgeous! :D
The head, the doll, the lingerie, it is beautiful, but with your posing, your composition of the photo, it gets even better.
I do not know what is to say except "thanks Zero5 for requestuing this". Cause I do not know or find the words for anything else that actually should be said.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

kryten1 wrote:Wowsers
Thanks Kryten1
dxc wrote:Honestly, I am not too hot about the compression marks.
The head, the doll, the lingerie, it is beautiful, but with your posing, your composition of the photo, it gets even better.
I do not know what is to say except "thanks Zero5 for requestuing this". Cause I do not know or find the words for anything else that actually should be said.
Morning dxc,

Yeah, figure I would state the marks up front before someone brings it up. The marks will be gone in a couple of days. You might say I am the anti Alottahope, Mandos, or Mishka. Brought her into the room at 15:50, got her into the bra and panties, did the shoot, chose the best 12 photos, posted to Instagram by 17:20, then Twitter and on TDF by 18:00.

They are like Game of Thrones, a well written weekly TV series. I am like the day time TV dramas(soap operas, novelas) everyday, let get it done in one take. We both serve our purpose.

In this set, I took 64 shots, kept 12, so about 5 to 1 ratio. Mishka told me he takes hundreds of photos in a day and will pick just one or two.

As you know, I have never been a single photo type person. Always sets. Trying to get some close ups, full body, back and front and torso and face shots. Mix it up.

To be honest, half my shoots are inspried by you TDF members that want to see a certain combination of my dolls and heads, and ask for photos.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Interesting insight. In my mind your style has its pros. Of course you see the polish of the others photos and it is artful and breathtaking in many ways. But for many people I think your photos connect with them better.
So, how to say it. Your photos make one fall in love with the respective doll, it feels more personal. They make photos you wanna have as a picture on the wall, make you fall in love with the idea and possibilities of having such a gorgeous doll.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

God help me she is hot as a fresh buns out of the oven! 8O

Nice photoset Panther!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Merida

Post by Merida »

Panther68 wrote:In this set, I took 64 shots, kept 12, so about 5 to 1 ratio. Mishka told me he takes hundreds of photos in a day and will pick just one or two.

As you know, I have never been a single photo type person. Always sets. Trying to get some close ups, full body, back and front and torso and face shots. Mix it up.

To be honest, half my shoots are inspried by you TDF members that want to see a certain combination of my dolls and heads, and ask for photos.
I will probably do something similar. The biggest factor is time. You need time to prepare, set up equipment , dress her, do her makeup, style her hair, pose her, make sure her eyes look right, Shoot, change her pose and shoot again then it's off to the computer and check your results and then decide on which are the candidates for editing and posting. When all of this is done, a few hours have gone by. But it's all worth it!

I will use my tablet to shoot using the remote control app for my camera (Panasonic FZ-300). It's neat for fine tuning focus and the big screen really helps. Plus since I'm not touching the camera, I can't get camera shake into the shots. I wonder if you use something similar. I remember using DSLR Controller when I had my 60D.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Annalucia is looking super hot - awesome pics again Panther. Lovely, natural posing. Glad they were requested - you're a good man to take the time to do that! :smilecolros:

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Has to be one of the best asses going!
Panther68 wrote:
kryten1 wrote:Wowsers
Thanks Kryten1
dxc wrote:Honestly, I am not too hot about the compression marks.
Morning dxc,

Yeah, figure I would state the marks up front before someone brings it up. The marks will be gone in a couple of days. You might say I am the anti Alottahope, Mandos, or Mishka. Brought her into the room at 15:50, got her into the bra and panties, did the shoot, chose the best 12 photos, posted to Instagram by 17:20, then Twitter and on TDF by 18:00.

They are like Game of Thrones, a well written weekly TV series. I am like the day time TV dramas(soap operas, novelas) everyday, let get it done in one take. We both serve our purpose.

In this set, I took 64 shots, kept 12, so about 5 to 1 ratio. Mishka told me he takes hundreds of photos in a day and will pick just one or two.

I have no complaints about your work Panther and there are many who appreciate everything you do. Keep the grind up. Sometimes speed outweighs perfection, especially in today's world where information/response is expected to be instant. The compression marks let me know what to really expect from these dolls. Kinda like stretch marks on real girls in photos. I like to see them verses being filtered out.
JM 75cm Angel C

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Interesting insight. In my mind your style has its pros. Of course you see the polish of the others photos and it is artful and breathtaking in many ways. But for many people I think your photos connect with them better.
So, how to say it. Your photos make one fall in love with the respective doll, it feels more personal. They make photos you wanna have as a picture on the wall, make you fall in love with the idea and possibilities of having such a gorgeous doll.
Hey dxc, that is exactly what I am trying to convey in my photos, thanks
Babel99 wrote:God help me she is hot as a fresh buns out of the oven! 8O

Nice photoset Panther!
Thanks Babel, up till Friday, the entire Bay Area felt like an oven 95F on the coast, over 115F further inland. Thank goodness it over. Now 50F wet fog as of 10 am Saturday morning.
Merida wrote:
Panther68 wrote:In this set, I took 64 shots, kept 12, so about 5 to 1 ratio. Mishka told me he takes hundreds of photos in a day and will pick just one or two.

I will probably do something similar. The biggest factor is time. You need time to prepare, set up equipment , dress her, do her makeup, style her hair, pose her, make sure her eyes look right, Shoot, change her pose and shoot again then it's off to the computer and check your results and then decide on which are the candidates for editing and posting. When all of this is done, a few hours have gone by. But it's all worth it!

I will use my tablet to shoot using the remote control app for my camera (Panasonic FZ-300). It's neat for fine tuning focus and the big screen really helps. Plus since I'm not touching the camera, I can't get camera shake into the shots. I wonder if you use something similar. I remember using DSLR Controller when I had my 60D.
Nope, just point and shoot. This is part of why you see so many photos from me daily. I would rather shoot than take down days to learn other aspects of digital photography. I use a Canon EOS Rebel SL1. It's about 6 years old, but does the job fine. Just set it to no flash auto and start shooting. I have learned to cut down on time in other areas, just from having done it so much. Posing and eye posing I can do very quickly after have worked with a particular doll. Longer if it is a new doll.

The most time consuming is on location shoots. That is a 15 hour day, usually Saturdays. Up at 2 am, devise a plan, wardrobe change, load into van and out the door at 5:30 am. Shoot for a couple of hours through out the city. Come home for breakfast and battery recharge, then back out with one doll and the Miata, usually something on the coast.

This usually give me enough sets for the week. Most of my personal life are my dolls, which I do not mind at all.
Silicone Lovers wrote:Annalucia is looking super hot - awesome pics again Panther. Lovely, natural posing. Glad they were requested - you're a good man to take the time to do that! :smilecolros:
I don't mind as I can get into a rut, at times. If someone asks to see a certain doll or head, at least there is a purpose for the shoot and I can get the creative juices flowing again.

I've done it for vendors, too if they have a client that wants to see a certain head on a certain body that I have.

Thanks TripleB,

Definitely, no airbrushing with my models. Heck most all my dolls still have factory make up. Agree, with your statement. We are in a "We want it now, society" so I am more than happy to oblige.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very nice Panther... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Man she is a hottie, as always thanks for taking the time to take and share photos of all your wonderful gals.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Nice boudoir shoot. :thumbs_up:
Panther68 wrote:The most time consuming is on location shoots. That is a 15 hour day, usually Saturdays. Up at 2 am, devise a plan, wardrobe change, load into van and out the door at 5:30 am. Shoot for a couple of hours through out the city. Come home for breakfast and battery recharge, then back out with one doll and the Miata, usually something on the coast.
That's the way I always thought it would be. But interesting to read it.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Panther68 wrote:You might say I am the anti Alottahope, Mandos, or Mishka.
What is that supposed to mean?

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

Panther68 wrote:Hey all,

This set is dedicated to Zero5, who asked for some photos of the Doris head on the 163 body. Annalucia is more than happy to oblige. She does have some compression marks on her hip from wearing a string bikini for a week. Hope you like it.
Thanks for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it!
Great pics as usual! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS