www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 150 Victoria Standing Feet Issue

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollnoob150

Irontech 150 Victoria Standing Feet Issue

Post by Dollnoob150 »

So, as my username suggests, Im new to this world of dolls. I just purchased my first doll and she arrived today. I got her cleaned up and powdered. But before I give my review there is one thing I want to ask you guys about. I'm having trouble getting her to stand. Her one knee seems to be buckling under her weight. But it could be that I don't have her standing up properly. Do you fine people have any suggestions to try and see if I can get her to stand?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Irontech 150 Victoria Standing Feet Issue

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollnoob150 wrote:So, as my username suggests, Im new to this world of dolls. I just purchased my first doll and she arrived today. I got her cleaned up and powdered. But before I give my review there is one thing I want to ask you guys about. I'm having trouble getting her to stand. Her one knee seems to be buckling under her weight. But it could be that I don't have her standing up properly. Do you fine people have any suggestions to try and see if I can get her to stand?
Hello and welcome! 8) Nice choice you´ve made. What head/face? :)

My Izabel (155cm) has one somewhat weak knee joint as well. Unfortunately this limits certain standing poses to some degree, but it´s still doable. From my experience try to push the knee joint somewhat inward (back) and let the dolls weight stabilize this pose. Best you get this position, while your doll is yet lying/sitting, before standing her up for intended pose. Also have something to stabilize nearby, a chair, bed edge, wall etc. and also try to pose so the doll´s center of mass then is carried by the stronger leg/knee joint. Bits of foreplanning is required, but that comes with experience.

Best to check this one first:

viewtopic.php?p=1518685#p1518685

followed by these to see what´s still doable with one somewhat weak knee:

viewtopic.php?p=1531811#p1531811

viewtopic.php?p=1537725#p1537725

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=115602

There´s yet some more experienced IT doll owners around here and they should give some more and maybe better hints once they see this thread. 8)

In case you havent noticed yet, I gathered all my newbie experiences in "Izabel´s Diary" (My percepton of IT 155cm...) longish thread here. Maybe there´s one or another hint that might be of use for you too. There´s a couple of faults one can avoid as noob and I also included some hints to deal with some joint and posing issues.

til then...happy honeymoon :glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Dollnoob,

greetings from Raluca.
She is eager to see your doll.

I have heard about that from other people as well. I especially ordered stiff joints so Raluca has no issues standing, but I for sure break some sweat often enough cause of it. But with more handling friendly joints it seems that this can happen to a degree. Standing should be possible in any case nevertheless.
It is always a bit tough to guess what it can be, but I would try the same what Ragnar advised. Look if the knee joint is not bend anymore and really fully straight. Maybe create an angle with the feet or the help of the knee joint pointing the feet outward to have some counter force.
And there is of course the possibility you could contacted IT respectively your vendor. They have a big amount of knowledge about dolls and their products especially and are happy to help if there might be an issue.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Dollnoob150 wrote:..I'm having trouble getting her to stand.
The best way to straighten out the body is laying her down on the floor.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dollarfan wrote:
Dollnoob150 wrote:..I'm having trouble getting her to stand.
The best way to straighten out the body is laying her down on the floor.
yep, all preparations anyway. Leaves just the fine tuning if she stands firmly. :) I´ve a 2m long smooth wooden board laying on my bed for the purpose. At least for the more difficult poses. I also practice (any) poses by attempting them myself beforehand. If they are difficult, they could turn out beeing the same for the doll.

Example from the recent Rockn Roll photo challenge. Although this one looks "simple" I had to rest Izabel on 4 points actually. One knee on the guitar case, one on the board, one ellbow on the pillow and the other arm fixated the guitar finally. :P :lol:

Izabel_StageSetting.jpg
Izabel_StageSetting.jpg (653.32 KiB) Viewed 1481 times
Izabel_StageSetting2.jpg
Izabel_StageSetting2.jpg (832.24 KiB) Viewed 1481 times
IzabelRocks07.jpg
IzabelRocks07.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1481 times

Dollnoob150

Post by Dollnoob150 »

thanks for the advice guys! I managed to get her to stand. To answer your question, I have the default Victoria head with those beautiful blue eyes and tanned skin. After our first night snuggling together, Ive decided to name her Ava. Ill post my review and some pics after our first time being intimate. So far though, I am very satisfied with irontech's attention to detail and craftsmanship!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollnoob150 wrote:thanks for the advice guys! I managed to get her to stand. To answer your question, I have the default Victoria head with those beautiful blue eyes and tanned skin. After our first night snuggling together, Ive decided to name her Ava. Ill post my review and some pics after our first time being intimate. So far though, I am very satisfied with irontech's attention to detail and craftsmanship!
Glad you got it solved. 8) Quite an appealing selection on your Ava btw. :) Looking forward to review and pics then. :glou:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One very good trick I learned to keep a doll under control and falling is to keep one of your foot on hers.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS