www.irontechdoll.com

IronTech Handplate-Finger Attachment

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

IronTech Handplate-Finger Attachment

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´d reported my Izabel got her fingers (wires) broken at repeated times, but I think none are. From groping her soft TPE hands I found the finger wires seem rather detached or pulled out from sort of a wire cage, similar to an eggbeater (see pic). So generally this could likely be repairable, by sticking the wires ends back to where they were before. Can anybody confirm about this possible hand-finger construction? Is this different for my 155cm and older type skeleton, compared to more recent ones?

thanks 8)
Attachments
eggbeater.jpg
eggbeater.jpg (51.52 KiB) Viewed 2446 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: IronTech Handplate-Finger Attachment

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Chances are they detached from the weld were they meet the hand plate and there is no tube to put them back into.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Chances are they detached from the weld were they meet the hand plate and there is no tube to put them back into.
Jeff (or preferably IT), have a photo of the bare hand-finger device maybe? My impression came from my attempt to somehow cautiously "plug" some fingers back and I appeared to have been successfull with 2 fingers at least.

Note: The finger detachment actually didn´t came from posing. It was rather accidentally the fingers getting caught with stuff while turning or carrying the whole body around and such. Also some accidental posed hand/finger moves during certain "actions" (doggy i.e). :mrgreen: :razz: :|

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I hope you are correct and there are tubes...
I have been able to push back into the TPE to make things better
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Generally, in the situation with the wires, you will probably need to upgrade the wires you can do so by making an incision in the palm of the hand along one of the lines so that the repair will be less visible. You will then need to drill out the glue which in the hand plate and put construction adhesive in the plate and then install the new wires... if you can do stranded wire and put shrink wrap on the tips you will find you will have fewer breaks.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The wires at both hands of my IRT 168 (171cm 2018 SM molded) are also detached from the palm plates. I had to keep her lying down in my bed instead of standing and the position changes of this heavy doll (46kgs) very quickly damaged these wires.The copper wire pierced trought the tip of the fingers. I have shortened them at the fingers tip and now the combination of the palm plate and the loose copper wire allow still some pose of the hands. I plan to live with that even if I have to further remove the remaining copper wire lenghts. That is just a detail for such a realistic masterpiece of erotic art.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollsampler wrote:The wires at both hands of my IRT 168 (171cm 2018 SM molded) are also detached from the palm plates. I had to keep her lying down in my bed instead of standing and the position changes of this heavy doll (46kgs) very quickly damaged these wires.The copper wire pierced trought the tip of the fingers. I have shortened them at the fingers tip and now the combination of the palm plate and the loose copper wire allow still some pose of the hands. I plan to live with that even if I have to further remove the remaining copper wire lenghts. That is just a detail for such a realistic masterpiece of erotic art.
thanks for that very accurate confirmation DS! 8) Really thought I was alone on wide plains here. Same with my posing efforts. Bits more laborous and time consuming, but still can get it to work most the times. Otherwise I´d be out of biz with posing and keep posting any pics. 8O

Before I cut open hands (I don´t have means to close again ATM), I´d really like to see some pic of the bare construction or at least some official statement from Leonard, or whoever can shed some light on this! :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

IMHO, I feel you will see this detaching in all brands until they find a way to reduce torque on the pivot point of rotation, the weld.
In WM dolls that I skinned, the fingers are welded at the end of hand plate.
Not like that for doll forever.
Not even close.
I will email Leonard right now
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is the hand plate of a doll4ever....
Interesting...
There is some play if you bang her fingers which might be why myuki has no dislocated fingers...
Attachments
20190526_164025.mp4
(13.44 MiB) Downloaded 2189 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:This is the hand plate of a doll4ever....
Interesting...
There is some play if you bang her fingers which might be why myuki has no dislocated fingers...
interesting indeed! 8O I keep wondering about manufacturer hand designs generally. Comes to mind...we´ve replaceable heads, so why ain´t there any replaceable hands yet? :? Make hands for those who don´t care much on posing and offer better, more suitable hands for those that do! Particularly for those that do lots of that.

Those "detachable" hands could look like sorta gloves with TPE skin going thinner and thinner toward underarms so they blend nicely with them. Just an idea (and not new I´d guess). :?

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

So what you're saying is the dollforever fi gets are much less prone to detaching from plate? If that is the case Dollforever should promote that heavily.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It seems to me that it must reduce torque...some way.
Shorter finger wires would do the same thing.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

-Ragnar66- wrote:I´d reported my Izabel got her fingers (wires) broken at repeated times, but I think none are. From groping her soft TPE hands I found the finger wires seem rather detached or pulled out from sort of a wire cage, similar to an eggbeater (see pic). So generally this could likely be repairable, by sticking the wires ends back to where they were before. Can anybody confirm about this possible hand-finger construction? Is this different for my 155cm and older type skeleton, compared to more recent ones?

thanks 8)
My older 6ye one is like this I think(eggbeater), hard to break or snap, compared to the hand plate metal ones which just snap off(fingers snap from weld point on plate) easily like on my yl. Most doll brands are adopting this plate, I'm assuming. Since the hand plate gives it more realism.

I'm assuming iron tech uses that hand plate design as well with welded finger wires.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

smallcat wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:I´d reported my Izabel got her fingers (wires) broken at repeated times, but I think none are. From groping her soft TPE hands I found the finger wires seem rather detached or pulled out from sort of a wire cage, similar to an eggbeater (see pic). So generally this could likely be repairable, by sticking the wires ends back to where they were before. Can anybody confirm about this possible hand-finger construction? Is this different for my 155cm and older type skeleton, compared to more recent ones?

thanks 8)
My older 6ye one is like this I think(eggbeater), hard to break or snap, compared to the hand plate metal ones which just snap off(fingers snap from weld point on plate) easily like on my yl. Most doll brands are adopting this plate, I'm assuming. Since the hand plate gives it more realism.

I'm assuming iron tech uses that hand plate design as well with welded finger wires.
I´d think so. Since a handful of brands appear using same skeleton, it could well be the same for hands/finger devices.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

When there were no hinged wrists, there were far less complaints about dislocated fingers.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS