www.irontechdoll.com

My IT163 has arrived

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My IT163 has arrived

Post by The Messenger »

Nice lookin' doll you got there.
I'm lovin' her from all angles.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

She’s beautiful bud, she’s detailed really well, congratulations bud :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Olivia F1 wrote:
I guess you did, but I like to ask: Did you try moving/turning the waist joint for some more comfortable doggy position? Solved my issues I had with my 155cm.
Hum... I only put her in that position once... I'll try again and arch her back (movement in the back is very tight) - Maybe by arching her back I can bring her chest lower onto the bed and raise her butt changing the lady-parts angle for better entry. Its worth a try!!!
could that (and following) be possibly of help to you? :)

viewtopic.php?p=1529085#p1529085

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Hi Olivia F1. I'm intrigued to know how you think her placement is off. Whilst I haven't had sex with her yet she seems almost perfect in the doggy style position. She perhaps has the vagina a little low set but in comparison to other dolls she's a 9/10 as far as placement goes. Most are 2/10.

Another aspect with placement is the direction of the canals and hers are pretty much parallel to the ground in doggy, making it even easier I would imagine. I used a finger to see.

Placement of lady parts was my main concern when getting a doll after, in 2017, I bought two 6ye dolls (the 165F). One was black, the other white. I was stunned at the beauty of the dolls and couldn't keep my hands off them. But the positioning of their beautiful vaginas was horrendous and in doggy you could almost not see their vaginas. Their anus also pointed downwards. You would have had to have had a balljoint in the middle of your 12" penis to get inside. I was naive to believe that you would be able to have sex with a sex doll in doggy. Lol

My dream doll is the Krissy doll by passiondolls with her amazing booty but alas, placement is horrendous. Fix that and I would HAVE to buy it...

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Congratz on getting her; hot model, and nice fist pics man; really digged these close up angles + those 'side shots' of her in doggy position : awesome! That butt's really something right

So I noticed you have her with nipples colored only to the edge of the nipple (tho you can still kinda see the previous ring of color/'nipple' around it). I find it really hard to look past that latter one in other pics (where here tits have the bigger drawn nipple than it actually is; just dont like that look personaly) Anyways, since yours doesnt have it....could you please post some tit pics ??? :P

Regarding the doggy style with dolls. Gotta say, first off : I agree about this ones placement being 9/10 doll wise, and 6Ye def. is 2/10 haha (well might not be funny if you have one). As to it being at all possible. First a little background: so I've a WM158D with I guess maybe 8/10 placement (could be similar to 163 or bit less, dunno for sure the original opening, tore that shit up early on unfort.) and I am basically the same length as you are (187-189cm). Here's some of my own doggy experience:

At first, man I just could not figure doggy style out! It was quite frustrating and mood-breaking really at first. Definitely considered it was just not possible myself too. But then I grew into it; knowing the skeleton better, understanding how to place her better, and big factor: getting a lot more flexible in the hips/legs while at it myself. Also, one thing that's really a bummer is to have to go tru all the trouble, set her up doggy, try to enter and her pussy kinda rejecting ;).

So what I've noticed is, guess it goes for inserts and inbuilds alike, at first it's kinda hard to enter right; kinda have to 'split it open' but after some throbbing its more wide, easier to enter, feels better to me too, etc. Now in that state is when you want to start off trying doggy; you'll find it way easier to enter I bet. So at first I started doing a bit of missionary to get going, and then set her up doggy. But for last few months straight up starting with doggy too.

Been getting all sorts off doggy style action going, even tho I dwarf her like crazy. The easiest one is probably with her on her highest and indeed the back arched somewhat for sorta straight entry. But I also did positions with her ass more to the front or back and few days ago like halfway doggystyle with one leg on sex wedge and only the other on kneed on the bed. So what I'm saying is, tho I've the occasional groin muscle stretched out, man did I have one memorable session ;). Hope this all helps a bit and /or gives some -dont rush - encouragement!

Because I gotta say, seeing those close up POVs of her ass from behind...Man you basically owe it to her ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Smear a bit of raw Manuka honey on them lips...makes eatin' pussy a joy! :mrgreen:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ColColt wrote:Smear a bit of raw Manuka honey on them lips...makes eatin' pussy a joy! :mrgreen:
Used her cherry color chocolate taste lipstick for adding contour and some tasty licking. I love multi purpose accessories! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
MorningWood02.jpg
MorningWood02.jpg (506.95 KiB) Viewed 556 times

INFORMATIONS