www.irontechdoll.com

Izabel - Indian, Arabian, or else?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Izabel - Indian, Arabian, or else?

Post by Zippy81 »

Np :) yea I don't think that phase ever ends haha :p Fun though!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Zippy81 wrote:Np :) yea I don't think that phase ever ends haha :p Fun though!
wait til I get to light blonde hair and some swedish gal outlooks. :mrgreen: :lol: For that same reasons I like to remain flexible with Izabel´s "basic" coloring. Just her semi permanently colored flesh tone lips, light to medium density lashes and no (semi) permanent MU. Can go anywhere I want then. 8) I ´ve yet to see where my laborous eyebrow modding leads to. I´d hoped the eyebrow coloring would fade off faster, but that men´s beard coloration seems to be sucked deep into the TPE. Hm.... :? Got to buy some "blonde" or "redhead" type eyebrows as well yet.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi ragnard,
I like women heads with fleshy lips as they are very erotic. Of course such attribute in Europe indicate a southbound origin.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollsampler wrote:Hi ragnard,
I like women heads with fleshy lips as they are very erotic. Of course such attribute in Europe indicate a southbound origin.
me too. That, or some surgery help. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS