www.irontechdoll.com

We are making a new doll.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: We are making a new doll.

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

GreatPair wrote:A couple questions I have:
1) Nipple placement, did they change it enough? To me it looks like
it's still in the same place.
2) Did they only enlarge the ass? I know some other small body differences but the big
ones that are quickly noticeable.
I know they chose not to enlarge the breast and that's alright because I
Know this doll will still have a lot of support and wish them the best with it and
for all those that get it to enjoy it.
I thought that the size of the breast would benefit going bigger for
bouncing/movement reasons(of course I like bigger breast).
I don't know what portion likes big/huge stiff breast, which look like it
could be a possibility(I hope not) for this doll.
Still a great looking doll and I look forward to seeing it finished.
I think the big ass lovers got this one Congratulations(honestly no sarcasm enjoy
I'm happy for you guys and I hope you're happy for us breast lovers when we get ours).
Thank you very much.
Agreed, the hipline seems to be bigger than the bustline yet again unfortunately the expectations of the huge boob lover are not
fullfilled.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:Do you have some measurement?.
Will update measurements when all is ready. The doll is in moulding process, will be ready in about 10 days.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

irontechdoll wrote:Hello Gentlemen,
Here comes the updations!

Best regards
Leonard
Not bad, not bad. Although I don´t quite like the mass, I like the shapes. And that saying as sleek model lover. :thumbs_up: 8) What head will you put on this one for first presentations? I´d guess the 140cm can be somewhat tricky in this regard but if remaining with black color I could imagine Nuru or Selina beeing a nice first choice. Not necessarily Amanda though. Or some other the more underrepresented heads/faces maybe? :) A completely new and unknown one? :D

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

The thing that gets me most about this thread is that Irontech came out saying that they were making a brig breast doll and then immediately people were trying to get them to make it a small breast doll.

Also consider that there are very few dolls that have this "overfilled implant" look the only one that immediately comes to mind is the Passiondolls 158cm

Meanwhile, every other big bust doll has the natural look so why ask for more natural/smaller breasts when you already have choices out the wazoo?

As I've said, I liked when it was first shown I was sad to see it get reduced. but i the updated version too.
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

No disrespect, but I think dollmakers and not just you Irontech, should use artists and designers who have actually been with real women. This is not a very good and realistic shape. Just another doll, unrealistic body like many others. I dont mean to sound harsh but it's the truth.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

One of my top wish-list items is still a 150cm version of the Aurora Mini: Huge, beautiful, natural-looking boobs that would measure about 148cm at that height! All they'd need to do is scale everything up 1/3 larger.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dreamerx07 wrote:No disrespect, but I think dollmakers and not just you Irontech, should use artists and designers who have actually been with real women. This is not a very good and realistic shape. Just another doll, unrealistic body like many others. I dont mean to sound harsh but it's the truth.
Think you can´t be more wrong like this. IIRC this would be the first (?) IT doll going more "fantasy". Have a look at the other IT ladies and tell about realism and beauty please! :wink:

fischkopf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fischkopf »

It seems, that the photos are taken from the prototype in clay. The boobs and ass will look much more natural when the doll is produced in TPE and gravity joins in. None of us has more experience than the producer - what about trusting the irontech team and start commenting when the doll is ready?

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

fischkopf wrote:It seems, that the photos are taken from the prototype in clay. The boobs and ass will look much more natural when the doll is produced in TPE and gravity joins in. None of us has more experience than the producer - what about trusting the irontech team and start commenting when the doll is ready?
I hope they don't sag too much. I liked the initial design and that got reduced. I like it as in now. I hope they can keep shape for a long time.

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

dreamerx07 wrote:No disrespect, but I think dollmakers and not just you Irontech, should use artists and designers who have actually been with real women. This is not a very good and realistic shape. Just another doll, unrealistic body like many others. I dont mean to sound harsh but it's the truth.
IronTech, in my opinion, has some of the most realistic shapes currently on the market. From true to life proportions to sculpt detail, they fill that niche nicely. It’s the very reason I have an IronTech in production right now.

While this new fantasy sculpt is not for me and may not be realistic, I think it’s awesome for those it’s catered to. I see IronTech’s willingness to experiment as a very good thing. :)
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mimik wrote:
IronTech, in my opinion, has some of the most realistic shapes currently on the market. From true to life proportions to sculpt detail, they fill that niche nicely. It’s the very reason I have an IronTech in production right now.

While this new fantasy sculpt is not for me and may not be realistic, I think it’s awesome for those it’s catered to. I see IronTech’s willingness to experiment as a very good thing. :)
you said it all! :!:

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Any news? I'm anxious to see what the body looks like after casting.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I can hardly wait till this doll is finished so we can move on to something really interesting...
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you go too big, there can be issues.....
I wish It the best
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

my 150-Ocup boobs are very heavy and they have not had issue very durable its was made 2 years ago
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

INFORMATIONS