www.irontechdoll.com

IT goes BBW

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: IT goes BBW

Post by Nouchi »

HOT :onfire:

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

lovely body :) needs a different head though

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dreamer from Russia wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Urrgh.... 8-O so this is what happens when I´ll feed my Izabel all day long. :P :mrgreen:

Not to my taste. Looks like kinda "rape" of Jane head in this combo. Without also adding "weight" to a dolls neck and head, to me those kind of combos always look "funny" to say it mildly.
I think there are attractive sides
dreamer, you are quite correct. Though at this vista, used head doesn´t really matter much. :mrgreen:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Interesting doll. What's the placement like? I'm guessing pretty accurate since this is IT. WM seems to be hiding the goods on their 150 BBW.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The Jane head is one of the most beautiful faces ever created in TPE.

Doesn't fit this BBW body perfectly but still looks attractive.

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

[/quote]

dreamer, you are quite correct. Though at this vista, used head doesn´t really matter much. :mrgreen:[/quote]
You can also sleep on it. Then turn around and watch TV :mrgreen: . And honestly .... I would like to take a closer look, feel ..... At least watch the video informative. Leonard you already made a video? Then the video in the studio please.
Attachments
20190416191828_11555.jpg
20190416191828_11555.jpg (324.07 KiB) Viewed 671 times
AF Doll 162.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dreamer, you are quite correct. Though at this vista, used head doesn´t really matter much. :mrgreen:[/quote]
You can also sleep on it. Well you can sleep. Then turn around and watch TV :mrgreen: . And honestly .... I would like to take a closer look, feel ..... At least watch the video informative. Leonard you already made a video? Then the video in the studio please.[/quote]

you seem to be correct again. :lol: :mrgreen:

dreamer from Russia

-Ragnar66- wrote:
dreamer, you are quite correct. Though at this vista, used head doesn´t really matter much. :mrgreen:
You can also sleep on it. Well you can sleep. Then turn around and watch TV :mrgreen: . And honestly .... I would like to take a closer look, feel ..... At least watch the video informative. Leonard you already made a video? Then the video in the studio please.[/quote]

you seem to be correct again. :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]
Such a doll you need to have everything. And who likes and dislikes. Otherwise, the collection is not complete. There is nothing to compare. So live meaningless. And here .. He came home, wrapped himself in a blanket with such a little lily, took his chest in his hands. Kayf.
AF Doll 162.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

O my. PLease photo her in pantyhose

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Her private parts - incl. her breasts, looks really beautiful. It's difficult to see from the pictures but that orifice reminds of the 150 & 163 cm IT dolls. Maybe not the same top class eye candy as the 157 & 158 IT dolls but close.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Shes a gorgeous doll but shes not a bbw :roll: shes thick though,funny thing is she weighs more than my 62inch booty bbw Elan
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=114622

dreamer from Russia

Leonard, Shane, please tell me why it was necessary to make the legs of the feet so wide? The ankle fold does not make the legs attractive in my opinion. The same were in 158 cm body. Or is it a constructively necessary step?
Attachments
20190416191203_63122.jpg
20190416191203_63122.jpg (370.4 KiB) Viewed 619 times
AF Doll 162.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

I guess this is IT's answer to YL's 158 BBW?
Man tough choice. In a perfect world ill get both to complete my big booty harem club.

Congrats IT, this is definitely my favorite doll from your lineup (the others are IT158 muscular and IT 160) .

I also desire more rounder fuller faces to go along with this body type although i love the Jane head a lot.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dreamer from Russia wrote:Leonard, Shane, please tell me why it was necessary to make the legs of the feet so wide? The ankle fold does not make the legs attractive in my opinion. The same were in 158 cm body. Or is it a constructively necessary step?
Dreamer, if I understand you correctly, the effect you see most likely comes from a TPE compression effect of all the dolls big weight on the rather small TPE foot area. You don´t see this effect in the pics with the gal lying/non standing. But could also be a production tradeoff as one can imagine that a heavy weight doll needs a larger foot surface to make it standing more safely.

INFORMATIONS