www.irontechdoll.com

Giving Aniko, my Irontech Miki head a new look

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Giving Aniko, my Irontech Miki head a new look

Post by Sidestep »

Hi Panther I bet they do fight over the 163 body! Hmmm, there's an idea for you side by side photo shoot of the 163+ and 163. Maybe as you are taking pics they breakout into an argument and they end up throwing oil all over each other and roll around :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:Another well made shoot of her. 8) Although I´m not thaaaat much into blondes, I kinda find the blonde glamour set more appealing to me. With brown wig and little MU she gets back more of her GND qualities again, which is also cute but in different way.
Hey Ragnar, very true, tried about a half dozen wigs, this one and the blonde wig that I took from my AS 161 Raven doll worked well. The others I just wasn't getting a good vibe.
DashingDazzla wrote:Wow! She looks amazing every which way. I am eagerly awaiting your 163+ review.
Thanks DD, Leonard just sent me the factory photos and she is shipping today, so should have her in a week.
Sidestep wrote:Hi Panther I bet they do fight over the 163 body! Hmmm, there's an idea for you side by side photo shoot of the 163+ and 163. Maybe as you are taking pics they breakout into an argument and they end up throwing oil all over each other and roll around :D
Hmm.... :whistle:

icewind

Post by icewind »

The brunette Aniko is also very sweet, i think she can wear any hair color, as long as she gets her former smile back... :whistle:

Sorry to mention the teeth and her smile again, but for me these things are very important!

My second doll Alina (WM #45) had no teeth, the first thing i made the next day were some teeth for her... :mrgreen:

Also my Ayumi and a few other dolls, DIY teeth to increase their attractiveness a lot... 8)

And thank you very much for the special smiley pictures of Aniko Panther68! :thumbs_up:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Icewind,

I actually posted these photos out of order. I did the brunette wig photos the day before the blonde wig photos. In her current state, I pulled her teeth implant out a bit, so everyone can see it more. :D

INFORMATIONS