www.irontechdoll.com

More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dreamer from Russia

Re: More of Aneisha, my Irontech 163 with Jane head.

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Panther68, definitely continue your passion for photos. You are good at it, good taste.
AF Doll 162.

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Ohhhh myyy god!!...awesome...incredible pics of the best model that i have seen.

This girl has something special...perfect pics Panther68.

Yoy have the enough skill to show her...talents...a perfect beauty. I think that more pics like these will be well received for sure ;)

Amazing girl!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

irontechdoll wrote:Jane is so sexy to watch under your camera! Those photos are really glad to see!

Best regards
Leonard
Thanks Leonard, just photographing your work of art.
The Messenger wrote:Great shots as usual.
I'm especially fond of the ones near the window.
Such a beautiful doll.
Thanks Messenger, the window works well on these overcast days, some nice natural light, but not intense. Just before sunset is great, too, but I am in bed by the time the sunsets. Hey Messenger, I don't know where you are in California. Dees Luver is getting a NorCal doll get together in Antioch. I am there for sure, also Endless is up for it. If your in the area, would be great for you to attend.
dreamer from Russia wrote:Panther68, definitely continue your passion for photos. You are good at it, good taste.

Спасибо, so have you picked a doll, yet?
Aprosiux wrote:Ohhhh myyy god!!...awesome...incredible pics of the best model that i have seen.

This girl has something special...perfect pics Panther68.

Yoy have the enough skill to show her...talents...a perfect beauty. I think that more pics like these will be well received for sure ;)

Amazing girl!!
Hey Aprosuix, these sets are for you. Thanks for the request as there are times where I am uninspired then I get a TDF member request that inspires me and I am off and running again. Took enough photos of her by the window to post two more sets. She is still wearing the lingerie, so if you have any more requests. Let me know. May do a couple more this afternoon on the bed as Avante wants some booty shots of her. Time to get ready for work. Take care.

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Panther68 can you put the rest of the pics that you have wearing the lingerie?

I would like to see some booty pics of her too.
Can i ask you the enormous favor of make a vid showing her breast bouncing with that lingerie...or without it??

One more request...can you make some sexy pics of her wearing sexysecretary glasses?

Thanks Panther68!!

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

dreamer from Russia wrote:Panther68, definitely continue your passion for photos. You are good at it, good taste.

Спасибо, so have you picked a doll, yet?

My hands say one thing, my eyes demand another, and my brain screams "you don't need either of them". In any case, set to acquire a new girlfriend closer to the winter, so I'm not in a hurry, enjoying your experience. :D
AF Doll 162.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Aprosiux wrote:Panther68 can you put the rest of the pics that you have wearing the lingerie?

Can i ask you the enormous favor of make a vid showing her breast bouncing with that lingerie...or without it??

One more request...can you make some sexy pics of her wearing sexysecretary glasses?

Thanks Panther68!!
Well, like the dolls. I am being a bit of a tease. Will post some each day. Got your secretary glasses look along with some booty shots. Did do a video, but it was too long to post, so will redo for you.
Attachments
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG (394.95 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG (385.21 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG (391.54 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG (336.09 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG (365.28 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG (213.24 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG (327.39 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG (250.67 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG (417.5 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG (413.81 KiB) Viewed 663 times
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG (335.02 KiB) Viewed 663 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Oh, Panther68, these photos are just fancy! I was totally immersed in the fantasy with Jane! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Darn, that gets my heart rate jumping! :lol: I slowly feel bits of impatience developing on Izabel, although I know good things take their time. How´s progress btw @Shane? :D

Edit: Just as I wrote this, factory pics came in! :D ..and I fell in love.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahaha she IS such a tease, and does it pretty well I might add :P. Beautiful and sexy pics again man :thumbs_up:
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

avante wrote:Hahaha she IS such a tease, and does it pretty well I might add :P. Beautiful and sexy pics again man :thumbs_up:
Thanks for your interest, avante. Please contact me for more details about ordering her.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Panther68 wrote:
Aprosiux wrote:Panther68 can you put the rest of the pics that you have wearing the lingerie?

Thanks Panther68!!
Well, like the dolls. I am being a bit of a tease. Will post some each day. Got your secretary glasses look along with some booty shots. Did do a video, but it was too long to post, so will redo for you.
I really thank you Panther68 for those amazing pics.I'm in love with her.

Now i need that vid of her breast...perfect butt and her eyes and pretty face seducing me with sexy secretary glasses!!!
Thank you Panther68...you are the best!!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I see a Jane head in my future, she is gorgeous! Beautiful shots Panther!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Aprosiux wrote:
Panther68 wrote:

Thanks Panther68!!

Now i need that vid of her breast...perfect butt and her eyes and pretty face seducing me with sexy secretary glasses!!!
Here you go, bare with me as this is the first video that I have ever posted and first ever on YouTube. Can't believe how long it takes to download just 27 seconds of video. May need to start playing around with this medium. May be fun. Not that this already takes up quite a bit of my time. will post on last lingerie set in a couple of hours. Will have your secretary glasses look,too.

Of course, I had to have Paul Van Dyke's "For an Angel" playing in the background.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:
Aprosiux wrote:
Panther68 wrote:

Thanks Panther68!!

Here you go, bare with me as this is the first video that I have ever posted and first ever on YouTube. Can't believe how long it takes to download just 27 seconds of video. May need to start playing around with this medium. May be fun. Not that this already takes up quite a bit of my time. will post on last lingerie set in a couple of hours. Will have your secretary glasses look,too.

Of course, I had to have Paul Van Dyke's "For an Angel" playing in the background.

:thumbs_up: :icecream:

Panther, I think I shouldn´t peek into your threads anymore until Izabel arrives, since it makes me horny as f.... :mrgreen:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Evening Ragnar,

Haha, very funny. Tried doing a regular upload here on TDF and it kicked me out with a 50MB capitcity, this was 56MB. Ugh!! So after using YouTube since May of 2006, I finally uploaded my first video. This medium may prove valuable for short 10-20 videos of dolls posing.

Yes, these next week to two weeks will drive you crazy. I will do my best to drive you insane. :plaidskirt:

I should bring out my newly aquired AS 161, just to give you a rest. she is quietly just standing by Andrea, my elf.

INFORMATIONS