www.irontechdoll.com

My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My perception of IT 155cm "Izabel" (Jane head)

Post by Panther68 »

Congrats Ragnar, your head will arrive the same day my 163+ arrives. A Irontech celebration day. :bday:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Congrats Ragnar, your head will arrive the same day my 163+ arrives. A Irontech celebration day. :bday:
Thanks Panther! If all goes well we can do some :glou: then. 8)

IT forum also should see quite a number of nice new pics added anytime after. Both your 163+ ones and some 155cm Izabel of mine, as well as full scale review later.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Izabel now enjoys some short stay at Nurnberg/Germany, before she moves home.....tomorrow. :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great new Ragnar, both our dolls will arrive tomorrow. Mine is across the bay in Oakland at customs. Should have her by tomorrow afternoon.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Great new Ragnar, both our dolls will arrive tomorrow. Mine is across the bay in Oakland at customs. Should have her by tomorrow afternoon.
hope you can still maintain the excitement when a new doll(s) arrive, as is mine with my very first one! :glou: Yet still have some worries that anything bad might happen on the decisive day (my appartment has a different entry than my neighbors in the house and my mobile reception is unreliably bad, just in case I get a call). :? We´ll see.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Went smooth as lube and arrived way sooner than expected. :D Just did some basic unpacking, checking completeness and general condition. Thus far I can tell only the customs people weren´t much careful when checking content. Sloppy box taping and at first I thought the wig was missing as the plastic bag was empty lying on top. Fortunately I found the wig under the sleeping bag. Suffice to tell it´s a big mess and I´ll likely need some time to untangle later. Oh well.

Box wasn´t as big and heavy as suspected. Fine. The UPS guy helped carrying it downstairs, but I think I could well handled it alone.

Ok, now fully unpacking and check for any damages. The neck is bent backwards at a large angle (~ 45°) and I hope it´s just bent, not damaged. For now just the box pic to proof Izabel is here. :mrgreen:

I make (made) photos for every stage unpacking, but it´s hard to keep calm while doing. To be continued...
Attachments
Box_Closed.jpg
Box_Closed.jpg (129.95 KiB) Viewed 1503 times

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her !

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Unwritten wrote:Congratulations! Can't wait to see her !
Some preliminary shot. She said she wants to get out of that box and needs bits of washing with my bare hands. :mrgreen: She also grumbles about her messy hair. Women! :razz: However, I find she has bits of a wild look which I like. But hair needs washing nonetheless. That chemical smell. Her skin has a pleasant smell though. Expected the TPE smelling worse, so ATM I have very little concerns about that. :)

Btw...this is not to turn into a full review, which comes at a later time and proper place.
Attachments
Wantoutofbox.jpg
Wantoutofbox.jpg (251.23 KiB) Viewed 1498 times

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Some preliminary shot. She said she wants to get out of that box and needs bits of washing with my bare hands. :mrgreen: She also grumbles about her messy hair. Women! :razz: However, I find she has bits of a wild look which I like. But hair needs washing nonetheless. That chemical smell. Her skin has a pleasant smell though. Expected the TPE smelling worse, so ATM I have very little concerns about that. :)

Btw...this is not to turn into a full review, which comes at a later time and proper place.
Lol. I don't think I've seen a pic of a gal sitting in her box like that before. With the messy hair it's like, "ok you took the photo can I go back to bed now?" She's definitely a gorgeous lady!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Unwritten wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:

Lol. I don't think I've seen a pic of a gal sitting in her box like that before. With the messy hair it's like, "ok you took the photo can I go back to bed now?" She's definitely a gorgeous lady!
:lol: ....posing is quite a fun thing, if you got aquainted to the skeletons movement capabilities. Still workin on it. Joints are fairly stiff as one can expect (sweat), but I hope it remains this way as long as possible. She´s standing feet option and I want to make use of it later. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

well, the least complicated pose appears to be this one. Beginner level so to say. :mrgreen: She´s still a virgin and I like to resist the temptation still a bit longer. :D Had waited for her such a long time (well, 3 1/2 weeks can be veeeery long), so there´s no real hurry ATM. 8) She still needs a washing (as is me) and then I´ll try to put that nice white dress on her. So far, she turned out to be the beauty as was promised by any the IT doll owners here. Big thanks to Shane, Leonard and all of IronTech. :thumbs_up: Also big thanks to Panther who convinced me that Jane head is just that perfect choice. :glou:
Attachments
boythisisyoursandnowtakeit.jpg
boythisisyoursandnowtakeit.jpg (173.74 KiB) Viewed 1486 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats Ragnar, glad Izabel made it home safely. :wink:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Slew wrote:Congrats Ragnar, glad Izabel made it home safely. :wink:
Thanks! Considering the numerous worries I had, at last it all went very smooth. Not all is good though. One foot got damaged from one the 3 bolts (standing feet option). The bolt somehow punched through sidewards, likely from rough handling anytime during shipment. Not a major thing and I´ll take this as opportunity to apply some Mishka´s repair techniques later. As said above the long black hair is a terrible mess and currently unusable. Guess the customs people hurried through the box content and then just threw the wig back into the box without the plastic bag. :evil: Also have bits of a problem with the very stiff joints of the skeleton. Can´t yet do all the poses I wanted, but I think I just need bits of practice with the various movement possibilities. Thus far it turned out to be quite some sporting affair. :lol:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Final pics before I get to work washing and attempt saving the f.....up hair. The simple white dress was amongst the goodies packaged with my Izabel. Otherwise the condition as shipped. No wash, no powdering yet. 8 MP cellphone cam btw. Enjoy and good night! 8)
Attachments
Whatamess.jpg
Whatamess.jpg (426.27 KiB) Viewed 1455 times
dattass.jpg
dattass.jpg (332.33 KiB) Viewed 1455 times

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

Congratulations Ragnar! The long wait has come to an end at last!

One or two days of wash and care to take out the fabric chemics while getting to know each other and she will be ready for the honeymoon!

INFORMATIONS