www.irontechdoll.com

Doubts about face and body paint of irontech dolls

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Doubts about face and body paint of irontech dolls

Post by Aprosiux »

Hi!,
I'm new here. I am going to buy mi first irontech doll...the 163cm body(not the plus) with the Jane head. The brown tone version with wigs 5 and 7 and green eyes.

I think the Jane head is the most beatifull bead of all heads i have seen. I suppose the mine are going to be like the Phanter' one XD. A truly beauty!!
My doubts are if the paint of the body(nipples and vagina) and the face(eyes teeth and lips) are permanet or the paint is easily erased. It is something that worries me.

And one more big doubt i have is..how is the scale of the head in that body?..is it well proportinated?can something compare that head with a real person head to see the scale? Is it like a real girl scale head?

Greetings and thank you!!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Doubts about face and body paint of irontech dolls

Post by Tsall »

Hi Aprosiux and welcome to TDF.

As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page.

I hope your questions will be answered.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

They are not permanent but will take a few baby oil treatments before they fade away. Be ready to apply make up on your doll's face.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Aprosiux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aprosiux »

Tsall wrote:Hi Aprosiux and welcome to TDF.

Thanks for the welcome Tsall, and thanks for the answer McPickle.

I wonder if someone could tell me about the scale of the head...is it same scale of a real girl of that size? Is it smaller than a real girl head? I would appreciate someone putting a picture next to a person to see the real scale of the doll. I think that the body scale is right but i´m not sure of the head scale.

Maybe Panther68 can help with this since he has the same girl. Very good pictures of her by the way ;)

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

You may want to talk with Jeff (Booty Call Dolls is his account in the forum), if you order through him he can do a permanent staining on your doll's private parts

I don't know how to mention people on this forum, send him a Private Message to ask about it

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Aprosiux wrote:
Tsall wrote:Hi Aprosiux and welcome to TDF.

Thanks for the welcome Tsall, and thanks for the answer McPickle.

I wonder if someone could tell me about the scale of the head...is it same scale of a real girl of that size? Is it smaller than a real girl head? I would appreciate someone putting a picture next to a person to see the real scale of the doll. I think that the body scale is right but i´m not sure of the head scale.

Maybe Panther68 can help with this since he has the same girl. Very good pictures of her by the way ;)
Hey Aprosiux. glad I saw this post before I went to bed. Personally, I think that almost all doll heads are a bit smaller than real women. I guantee you will not be dissappointed with the Jane head on the 163 body. Since Ragnar want to see more photos of the Jane head on the 163, I will take more photos, tomorrow with the Jane head. Here are some photos of my WM 168E with #15 head along side the woman that has lived with me for the last 8 years. You can see that even in these photos a real womens head will be larger than a doll. Carrie is 174 cm tall.

As for the make up. Eventually all make up fades. Since I use my dolls mostly for photography, their make up is still in good shape. Be careful with baby oil on make up, as it will remove it. I learned the hard way with my first doll, removing all the make up on her nipples after just a couple of days. If you want certain angles or types of photos of the 163 with Jane head, let me know. I hope to do it tomorrow, outdoors before the rain comes again.

Take care
Attachments
25344296_10155779628406655_832659822_o-COLLAGE.jpg
25344296_10155779628406655_832659822_o-COLLAGE.jpg (801.47 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
26905638_10155875670581655_798058209_o-COLLAGE.jpg
26905638_10155875670581655_798058209_o-COLLAGE.jpg (864.27 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG (518.43 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4241.JPG (988.76 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
IMG_4239.JPG
IMG_4239.JPG (976.22 KiB) Viewed 1380 times

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

We can do permanent coloring for nipples and pussy,then the color will not fade away as time goes by.
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Aprosiux,
FYSA, the 163 is really 158CM tall and ten lbs heavier than as stated.
What you can do is look at pictures of the Jane face on other bodies to help but even the WIG can help make the face look better as well.
If you want to see why we got awarded best vendor, feel free to email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com
There are some other important things when getting a doll you need to know about.
Jeff

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Aprosiux... :glou:

It does not matter what doll you really go with depending upon how much play time you do with your doll it will fade in time. However, there are some who can do a more permanent coloring.

The other option is to use a permanent marker to color different parts of your doll. Pink for the lips, brown for the eyebrows, etc. However, with that said you may want to put a lip gloss over the color if you plan on kissing.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

there´s also a number of good MU video tutorials at youtube, as is related threads here at TDF. 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Vaseline takes the makeup off with great ease using Q tip cotton swabs and I use soft Viva paper towels also for taking makeup and dirty baby powder off the skin with vaseline as well.
Get some cover girl powder makeup and apply colors as instructions indicate , can watch YouTube makeup tutorials for tips in doing makeup.
When applying lipstick be sure to keep the teeth from getting lipstick on them if your doll has teeth , lipstick will leave a stain which is good for lips but not good to let it stain the teeth or face around the lips so keep that lipstick in check.
You can use the lipstick to permanent stain the pussy lips and as with the face you don't want the lipstick to be anywhere else but on the lips or in this case pussylips :wink:
DL2
Aprosiux wrote:Hi!,
I'm new here. I am going to buy mi first irontech doll...the 163cm body(not the plus) with the Jane head. The brown tone version with wigs 5 and 7 and green eyes.

I think the Jane head is the most beatifull bead of all heads i have seen. I suppose the mine are going to be like the Phanter' one XD. A truly beauty!!
My doubts are if the paint of the body(nipples and vagina) and the face(eyes teeth and lips) are permanet or the paint is easily erased. It is something that worries me.

And one more big doubt i have is..how is the scale of the head in that body?..is it well proportinated?can something compare that head with a real person head to see the scale? Is it like a real girl scale head?

Greetings and thank you!!
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

hi aprosius,

I understand your problem with the dolls head size as that has been a great concern from me while building up my collection of quite tall realistic lovedolls . IRT like many brands has few adult sized heads suitable for life-sized dolls (22-24cm from top head to chin) I bought two of their biggest size: Jennifer (23.5cm) and VERA (22cm). But as Panther68 pointed it out, the 163 is only 158cm tall and despites the fact that her thicknesses are large a standard size head (20-22cm from top head to chin) will fit relatively well.

For the make-up coloring I am using now permanent markers using xylene as a solvant. I just colored the private parts of my newly delivered medium color166C and got by mistake some CHARTPAK flesh color marker staining at a small area on the thigh. I tried everything to remove that including the mineral spirit, peroxyde factory cream, baby oïl, baking soda, you name it. I guaranty you it is almost permanent.

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Aprosiux,
FYSA, the 163 is really 158CM tall and ten lbs heavier than as stated.
What you can do is look at pictures of the Jane face on other bodies to help but even the WIG can help make the face look better as well.
If you want to see why we got awarded best vendor, feel free to email me at yourdollusa@gmail.com
There are some other important things when getting a doll you need to know about.
Jeff

Aprosiux,
If you haven't yet, please contact Jeff at BCD. I purchased my 1st doll a few years ago and am purchasing an Irontech now from Jeff at BCD. I learned a lot the hard way on that 1st doll that would have been much easier had I chosen BCD the first time.

BTW - Welcome to the forum and hope you find your perfect beauty.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Iron tech,
Can you please test your make up and see what happens if you use baby oil on it.
Now, normal make up if wiped will come off FAST, very fast.
Now, if people who I talk to will be told NEVER to wipe any make up you want to stay on as long as possible but to "Pat" but then again, many people use to by pass us becuase our website was too "Old school for them".
Those days have changed!

Aprosiux,
May dolls labia coloring will come off after a couple uses.
That will NOT happen with these IT dolls, ok?
But you need to know that the best thing to get out dirt and grime from under a dolls skin is baby oil.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Iron tech,
Can you please test your make up and see what happens if you use baby oil on it.
Now, normal make up if wiped will come off FAST, very fast.
Now, if people who I talk to will be told NEVER to wipe any make up you want to stay on as long as possible but to "Pat" but then again, many people use to by pass us becuase our website was too "Old school for them".
Those days have changed!

Aprosiux,
May dolls labia coloring will come off after a couple uses.
That will NOT happen with these IT dolls, ok?
But you need to know that the best thing to get out dirt and grime from under a dolls skin is baby oil.
Best,
Jeff
We will do a video testing and show you here in TDF!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

INFORMATIONS