www.irontechdoll.com

Any new IT169 informations and owner experiences?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any new IT169 informations and owner experiences?

Post by dxc »

Hey,

I have a hard time finding information about the IT169. It feels like there are no current info about that doll.

Dollsampler has posted a bit about the doll, but that was summer 2018 and I think I read something that IT wanted to adapt the model and late 2018 IT did come out with the infomation they generally made changes regarding skeletons.
So I would really like to find out more about this doll. What are her confirmed measurements regarding weight and height? Are there changes on the model in comparison to the photos on the irontech homepage? One thing that I would like to know as well, how is her height distributed, so, how long are the shins, the legs, the torso.

Of course any experiences and reviews from owners would be welcome.

I mean, look at that doll.
00IT_20180503103500_61821.jpg
00IT_20180503103500_61821.jpg (293.86 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
00IT_20180503103359_89957.jpg
00IT_20180503103359_89957.jpg (271.87 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
00IT_20180504183157_64398.jpg
00IT_20180504183157_64398.jpg (184.41 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
I know, the shins seem long, that is what is holding me back a bit still, but the rest of this doll is so nicely shaped, there must be people that felt the need to have this doll in their lifes. Please share.

Merida

Re: Any new IT169 informations and owner experiences?

Post by Merida »

I was thinking about the same thing. I also would like some current info with real world height and weight from an actual owner.

Considering that the 163 was measured at 158 (panthers info). Perhaps this one too is 5cm shorter than advertised. So in reality, she could well be a 164cm.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Good question! I would love to know more too. I have been binging on info seeing that I am in the market for a first doll. I spent a lot of time checking out the 169 but couldn't find any info from owners.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Shane will take some photos and contact you guys.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Hi dxc and Merida
Thank you for all the attention on our 169cm doll.I will take some factory photos for our 169cm doll tomorrow.
Will share with your guys here.

Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And most of their dolls are shorter, but the MTV distance is darn impressive.
My 163 has MTV of a WM 170!
And their 169 has a very nice sculpt too
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Indeed I made a review of the SM-IRT 169 with Jennifer head bought in summer last year.This doll was very well done and sexy and weight 38kgs. Still, very odd the DH168 169 has exactly the same dimensions and weight( altough not made by SM , DH wrote).
However the height is 165cm (which is already a good adult height) not 169 as the height of the body without head is 148cm.

As far as I know IRT made a new mould for this model amongst other to improve the private parts positioning.
So it is better to wait for more informations from the factory, but far better the review of the new model if you want to know her correct height and weight.

Dont forget that as an example SM_IRT AYUMI 168 the original was 154 cm tall without head and the new mould (third one) reduced her height to 149-150cm by cuting the legs by 4 cm. In the meantime, another mould (the second one) which became the 168plus (plump) had the 168cm height correct with the legs cut by 4cm also but increased AYUMI thicknesses and weight(HIPSLINE 100cm instead of 95).

So far the pictures I have seen of the new mould model indicate more thicknesses so more weight.If they modified the height I think they rather added some cm than shortened her further as their label 169 was kept.But who knows?

Merida

Post by Merida »

Dollsampler wrote:So it is better to wait for more informations from the factory, but far better the review of the new model if you want to know her correct height and weight.
Waiting...

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks Dollsampler for the confirmation, that your doll is a previous version.
So, I really hope we get some new views on the current IT169.
It would be so great to have some factory photos where they are showing the measurements with a tape and maybe even can manage to show her on a scale for the weight.
Would be a real push in regard to this doll. Looking at the promo photos it is so promising. But the lack of user experience and pictures of the doll is kinda keeping me second guess.

Merida

Post by Merida »

dxc wrote:So, I really hope we get some new views on the current IT169. But the lack of user experience and pictures of the doll is kinda keeping me second guess.
I was hoping Shane would have enlightened us by now.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Merida wrote:
dxc wrote:So, I really hope we get some new views on the current IT169. But the lack of user experience and pictures of the doll is kinda keeping me second guess.
I was hoping Shane would have enlightened us by now.
I will check the warehouse and see if there is some in stock. By the way, we will take some more photos for this doll so you will know better of her.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Up-to-date pictures of her lady parts also in doggy as shown above are important to me.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I love, love, love that face, and have since the first time I laid eyes on it. A beauty. So much wonderment and presence in those eyes, and the way the lips are slightly parted as if she's about to say something always draws me in.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Merida

Post by Merida »

SSIrontech wrote:Hi dxc and Merida
Thank you for all the attention on our 169cm doll.I will take some factory photos for our 169cm doll tomorrow.
Will share with your guys here.

Shane
This was said 2 weeks ago.
irontechdoll wrote:I will check the warehouse and see if there is some in stock. By the way, we will take some more photos for this doll so you will know better of her.

Best regards
Leonard
And that one was a week ago...

INFORMATIONS