www.irontechdoll.com

Naked body shots of my 163 with Miki head

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Naked body shots of my 163 with Miki head

Post by Panther68 »

icewind wrote:Very nice pictures, i love the breasts, they look very natural! And your posing is excellent, as always!

I hope i can see the 163cm body next week and touch it, when my boss is not looking...
Thanks Icewind, appreciate the comments from another multiple doll owner. I am actually doing doll sugery at this very moment. MannequinFan who makes the easy move eye set is working on prototypes for hand plates and finger wires. Anastasia, my WM 168E is our test subject. As long as she is drinking wine, she feels no pain. :razz:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:No worries Ragnar,

The Miki photos are already taken, just a matter of rotating and saving, before posting. I use a Canon Rebel EOS. It has auto rotate which works fine on my laptop, Google Photos, Instagram and Twitter. But for some reason, here on TDF, they post sideways unless I manually rotate and save each photo.

So I did a set yesterday just before going to bed. About ready to post another. Will do the others in the next couple of hours. Normally, would have just taken the best 12 out of 48 that I will be posting if it was going to be an artistic set. This is more of an informative set as I never really care for factory photos especially from a sitting position. Not very flattering for the dolls.

Almost 4 am, trying to decide if I want to do a sunrise shoot as I have not done any outdoor shoots for weeks and the rain will return by Monday. Maybe up to San Francisco. Should take Jane on the 163 to the Cable Car turntable station. The Cable car drivers would love it as most are African-american. The Jane head in brown tone can easily pass for a light complexion African-american, Caribbean, or Brazilian. The drivers have already seen two of my dolls, Anastasia and Anya from previous visits last year.

A bit hard to get the motivation to do on location shoots as it take a great effort to do these kind of photos without much more return on investment, as I can get about the same views, likes or comments with photos taken here at home. We shall see.

As for taking photos, most all are with the Canon. Zero editing, what you see here on TDF is untouched. On instagram, I will use the Hefe filter to give some contrast. Will use some Face App for smiles occasionally.
Thanks! Then you´re using a fairly good digi cam I think, more than appropiate for the purpose. Seen those odd sideway photo posts as well. Think it could have to with H-W ratio, or odd resolutions maybe.

You have quite some good taste for your Miki (and other) shootings, using interesting angles and more realistic lighting conditions than common studios. So just keep going! :) Got to try that face app or comparable at a later time for sure. Found various freeware (or demo) stuff in the net, but I need it on PC.

cheers, Ragnar

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

She is so cute - love the standing pix and her in mirror also! Thanks for sharing your lovely girl.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks! Then you´re using a fairly good digi cam I think, more than appropiate for the purpose. Seen those odd sideway photo posts as well. Think it could have to with H-W ratio, or odd resolutions maybe.

You have quite some good taste for your Miki (and other) shootings, using interesting angles and more realistic lighting conditions than common studios. So just keep going! :) Got to try that face app or comparable at a later time for sure. Found various freeware (or demo) stuff in the net, but I need it on PC.

cheers, Ragnar
Thanks Ragnar, will get some studio lighting very soon as the lighting in the other rooms are terrible.
DoctorDuke wrote:She is so cute - love the standing pix and her in mirror also! Thanks for sharing your lovely girl.
miles mcbroom wrote:cute
Thanks DD and MM appreciate the comments.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks man :thumbs_up: I must double check my own 158D but think it was rather similar (tho due too tearing down their it's a bit more than a hole ;)
Def. a nice face with those huge eyes haha!
Panther68 wrote:Hey avante,

Already had that measurement on my note. May or may not have posted it. It is 68 cm, 27 inches. Only 2.5 cm shorter than my 171 and 167cm, Irontech 168 dolls. The other doll in the background is Andrea, my SM 136 elf. She has a stunning face with memorizing eyes.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Very nice. I like to play around with areola size. Sometimes big, sometimes small.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

[quoteThanks man :thumbs_up: I must double check my own 158D but think it was rather similar (tho due too tearing down their it's a bit more than a hole ;)
Def. a nice face with those huge eyes haha!][/quote]

:haha4: Thats the one good thing about having so many dolls, you can distribute the wear and tear over 15 dolls rather than just one doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is a particularly good sculpture. It's nice to see IT dolls coming into popularity as Leonard has put in consistent effort into development, improvement and the best of sculpture.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

haremlover wrote:This is a particularly good sculpture. It's nice to see IT dolls coming into popularity as Leonard has put in consistent effort into development, improvement and the best of sculpture.

Best wishes

Harem
Hello Harem,
Thanks for your kind comment. We are very honored and pleased to work for more customers satisfactions and excitment. We will keep doing that.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Which skin tone is she?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Sidestep wrote:Which skin tone is she?
She is the Irontech brown tone, which is equivalent to WM tan.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
Sidestep wrote:Which skin tone is she?
She is the Irontech brown tone, which is equivalent to WM tan.
Thanks for your help, Panther68. You are a really great man! :thumbs_up:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Panther, do you think the 163 plus will have the same gorgeous vag?
Attachments
This is a stunning photo. One of the best on here.
This is a stunning photo. One of the best on here.
IMG_0055.JPG (365.41 KiB) Viewed 730 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

DashingDazzla wrote:Panther, do you think the 163 plus will have the same gorgeous vag?
She better, I ordered the 163 plus with three heads. Can't wait to photograph the two side by side. It will be epic.

INFORMATIONS