www.irontechdoll.com

I want a 168 standard dreambody 38size weighting 36kgs.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I want a 168 standard dreambody 38size weighting 36kgs.

Post by Dollsampler »

I have here the 168 AYUMI original model. Her weight is around 46kgs. Her dimensions are similar to the French 1987 AFNOR norm size 38.
I am searching for a doll factory able and willing to manufacture that one without quality downgrade but with a 36 kgs weight.
One factory I am in relation with, use regularly weight reduction devices on their tall dolls.
Here are pictures of their skeletons with oversized thigh pipe diameter. Their skeleton are reinforced where most breakage occur ( at the spin piece to the hips pipe welding place)

Here are also the pictures of the resin hollow-box they fix to the skeleton in the way of the rib-cage as well as pictures of the light heat resisting bags they secure elsewhere on the skeleton.

IRT is a brand new factory. Are they ready to experiment such devices?

Following the factory I am discussing with, it cost almost Nothing/ They can remove easily 8-10kgs on a tall thick doll (AYUMI) and reach up to 15-20 kgs but then there could be some concerns for the doll "jellyness".
Capture skeleton before wrapping of diameter extension heat resisting light thicknesses.PNG
Capture skeleton before wrapping of diameter extension heat resisting light thicknesses.PNG (338.69 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
Capture wrapping of thigh diameter extension in progress.PNG
Capture wrapping of thigh diameter extension in progress.PNG (562.73 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
Capture resin hollow box to fix on skeleton in the way of the ribcage.PNG
Capture resin hollow box to fix on skeleton in the way of the ribcage.PNG (381.17 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
Capture heat resisting bag to secure on skeleton to reduce weight.PNG
Capture heat resisting bag to secure on skeleton to reduce weight.PNG (360.61 KiB) Viewed 2263 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I want a 168 standard dreambody 38size weighting 36kgs.

Post by Panther68 »

Nice research dollsampler, it will be great if it comes to fruition. Ayumi says "Hi"
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2255 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi panther 68,
Give AYUMI a kiss from me :D

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Yes,

I have been thinking about this as well, as I have a 163. My lady is good in the bedroom and easy on the eyes, the main thing holding her back from the next level is weight.

Some kind of core is in order, foam, plastic..... but hell yes, reduce the weight and these ladies will be highly desirable.

If IT can do this first, they win!

Merida

Post by Merida »

I also agree. Less weight = more sales.

My guess is they already know and will make the weight reduction improvements but first, they have to get rid of all their current stock of skeletons before any new purchases.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Merida wrote:I also agree. Less weight = more sales.

My guess is they already know and will make the weight reduction improvements but first, they have to get rid of all their current stock of skeletons before any new purchases.
A doll having the average height of last generation women in Western countries ( 165/170cm) together with realistic body ratios and furthermore a standard dream-body type: IRT produce already that one!

The existing skeleton stock may still be used as we indicate here simple air boxes (rigid for the ribcage but elsewhere flexible kevlar-like fabric airbags) to be secured and positionned properly (symetricaly!) on a standard skeleton during moulding.
When serie produced these air boxes cost is covered partly by the TPE volume spared.

Believe me I feel an incredible difference when I manipulate some 36-38kgs tall dolls I have (including two already equiped with air boxes on the skeleton in order to lose 6-8 kgs) and my two tall IRT: AYUMI ONE 171cm and the 168 plus which are both around 46kgs.

The healthy and strong doll buyers prefer some realism in the weight of their tall dolsl. I am still a little bit like that altough I am no more so healthy.Carrying a 45kgs doll on my back upstair is such a challenge for my heart that I bought an electric stair-climbing wheelchair in China. It is a perfect device on which subject I will make a review soon.

Are there many buyers able to move without injuries 40kgs plus dolls? I dont know but what is a certainty at least is that at the end they will all be unable to move more than10-15kgs dolls.
Consequently, when the method with kevlar-like fabric flexible air pockets will be well acquired classic manufacturers will be able to make also very lightweight adult sized dolls like the ex-lite (8 kgs for 165cm) but far better in realism,esthetic, touch feeling and skeleton quality.

Merida

Post by Merida »

Leonard,

Care to answer?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Agreed Doll Sampler, getting a doll from 45 kg to 35 kg would be a game changer. The difference between my Irontech 168 dolls 45 kg and my WM 166c 33 kg is huge. Fortunately, my home is only one level, so no stairs, but have strained my back many times taking heavy dolls in and out of my minivan. The Miata not so much, since I have the top down and the car roof does not interfere.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

SM just wrote that they are going to use soon similar devices in order to reduce the weight of their tall dolls.
Their 170C cup THICK (realistic body ratios corresponding to European NORM size 42 when IRT 168 (AYUMI) is standard size 38!) for example is 55 kgs in weight and that is a back killer!.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Wait, what, which is the factory / brand which already uses weight reduction in a meaningful way ??? *if you dont want to mention her please PM me.
Would love me some curvy (tho without insane ass/tits) gal, tho I've only seen them labeled at say 40-55kg, even without some very probably miss-weighing ;)

I've read many times "it's so hard for them to do weight reduction, if they could they would" but like you I'm just not buying it; seems like neglect and 'we're selling enough' to me. Pretty sure there's lots of room for (rather easy) improvement and the less TPE cost will probably end up being cheaper / BE to produce like mentioned above. So nice to see some examples!

You know, if I were deciding between 2 models - basically the same from different brands- weight reduction like this will make that choice a no brainer for me. Pretty confident it's major $$$ and first step in surely becoming no.1 on here for whomever gets a realistic proportioned tho not >40kg 165-170cm doll out first...It's so obvious it's not even funny, seriously cannot believe some of these newer brands just copy-paste the basics (skeleton-tpe) instead of being innovative like this.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi avante,
I have one 172cm doll weighting 38 kgs when per volume she should weight 45kgs. That is the 168-M sold by Hunan hellomiss technology. That doll differ a little bit from the Afnor norms dolls like the IRT 168 whose body ratios are near perfect.From the same supplier I have a 165cm weighting 37 kgs instead of 41.

MYDOLL brand use also the chest hollow box moderately. My 168 weight 37 kgs instead of 40.

Last but not least Shenzhen Yilesou technology (ELS DOLLS) are able to reduce easily their big dolls weight by 10 to 15 kgs (customable on demand) The pictures of skeletons, air boxes and bags are from them.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for the references DS...but to be honest I'ma kinda weary of these kinda sites, they make me feel like it's a huge gamble (if you'd get what you order/expect). But did you get like a copy-model (sorta same exterior, different -weight reducted) interior) of some other brand? Cuz I see allot of familiar brands models on there, not to mention tons of wrong model-info going on btw. Really hope some more reputed 'own line' manufacturer starts getting into weight reduction as well.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

avante wrote:Thanks for the references DS...but to be honest I'ma kinda weary of these kinda sites, they make me feel like it's a huge gamble (if you'd get what you order/expect). But did you get like a copy-model (sorta same exterior, different -weight reducted) interior) of some other brand? Cuz I see allot of familiar brands models on there, not to mention tons of wrong model-info going on btw. Really hope some more reputed 'own line' manufacturer starts getting into weight reduction as well.
Yes the 168-M hunan is in fact a JY model (they are still advertising it) with the same quality (TPE, skeleton, private parts) as my ASdoll 166-M. This latter has no weight rerduction device and her weight is 46 kgs. I suspect that is a similar factory which customize for different brands.
In the specific case of ELS factory at least, they propose that also: you choose a normal skeleton or a skeleton equiped with more or less air volumes if you want to spare 5 or 15 kgs on demand. They are ready to make a AFNOR size 38 168-170cm; height 152cm without head (BWH 88 64 95 legs 81cm shoulders 40cm) weighting 35 kgs instead of 46 kgs provided I supply them a STL file of that body for 3D printing (or even photographic file and measurements table should suit.)
If none of the brands producing already that AFNOR norm (real women measurements) size 38 (IRT and SM) produce the lighter model with same volumes, I will move forward for AFNOR sizes 38 (IRT168 cup B,C, SM 170 cup C 45 kgs) and 42 (SM 170 cup C 55kgs).Those are perfect women real bodies from the 1977-1987 period measured in France.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

As a good example of what could be done by IRT to reduce their 168 models (so called slim AYUMI and plus) weight by around 10 kgs I show here a 10 years old picture from real doll US the pionneer in SILICONE sexdolls. That is a skeleton for their SILICONE lovedolls with foam boxes at the ribcage and around the thigh pipe. The upper arm and calves pipes diameter have a larger diameter also.
At that time their silicone Density was 1.3 !So their adult sized dolls were very heavy. Nowadays their Pt cured silicone has a Density of 1.1 versus .9 for TPE, nevertheless on their RD2 models they Added weight reduction devices in order to shave another 5 kgs.

For TPE dolls of course the same weight reducing devices are made of air boxes resisting without deformation to 200 Celsius.Fiberglass resin (reinforced for an internal pressure due to heat during moulding) is suitable for rigid boxes.On thick dolls like AYUMI and 168 plus the calves and upper arm pipes diameter may be increased without negative effect on the quality.
real doll classic (silicone) foam boxes used to reduce weight.PNG
real doll classic (silicone) foam boxes used to reduce weight.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1770 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

TPE is hot poured at an extremely high temperature...you cannot use foam, cardboard inserts, whatever else etc etc. It's why they are heavier than Silicone (TPE is also a denser material).

Rather pointless looking at what a Silicone manufacturer does. Until TPE can be poured without the excessive heat,...there is a major hurdle to be overcome in reducing weight significantly.

INFORMATIONS