www.irontechdoll.com

First Doll Purchase: IronTech 145CM Lulu

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll Purchase: IronTech 145CM Lulu

Post by Metricnut »

Congratulations on your lady being ready to ship kklouzal!

She looks beautiful. Iron Tech has some nice head choices.

Having to do your dolls makeup is just part of the doll hobby. The person who did the photo shoot of that doll for the website probably just added a little makeup over top of the factory makeup to achieve the look they wanted for that shoot. I have come to enjoy makeup. You can transform the look of your doll to meet your exacting preferences.

The dolls come from the factory with very inexpensive wigs. Some wigs look surprisingly good for being so "affordable". I have purchased a few aftermarket wigs. Changing the wig has a huge impact on the look of a doll. A quality wig can take your doll to the next level. Look for wigs with a "petite" cap size.

Check out the doll makeup video below from one of our TDF members Mishka. I have also watched a lot of makeup videos on YouTube with real women to learn makeup.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Thank you very much Metricnut, your input is always extremely valuable. Yes I agree the factory photos show a doll of remarkable quality and beauty. I was expecting her to look different from the vendor photos, just not quite that much different. Once she arrives and I can see her in person I will probably be able to see a bigger resemblance to the vendor photos.

I do look forward to trying different combinations of wigs/eyes/clothes/makeup/etc.. it's one of the reasons I invested in this hobby. I'm going to need to learn a lot when it comes to styling and I look forward to it! :D

I did get a tracking number yesterday, last time I checked she was scheduled to arrive on the 26th! I'm trying not to check too often but I have to admit I cant help but leave a tab open on my browser and refresh it every now and again.

I love her already and cannot wait for her to arrive!! ^.^

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

So, from the video it seems the lips are powdered first and then the lipstick applied...or did I miss something?

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

She has arrived! A more detailed review has been made here viewtopic.php?f=408&t=114051

If a moderator could edit the OP and add that link at the very end it would be greatly appreciated ^.^

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Really cute doll..
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS