www.irontechdoll.com

(Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugly

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
KenDoll16

Re: (Review) My IT gymnast 150cm, the good, the bad, the ugl

Post by KenDoll16 »

McPickle wrote:Overall, I am very happy with the doll. One thing though. How are the fingers on your doll?
Honestly, I'm not a fan of wire fingers. When Ty's wire started poking through her fingers I would remove the wire completely. Ty's hands aren't posable now, but they feel softer and frankly better than before.
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

The body is not my type.
But the face! Holy!!! That is super sexy! you must be a very happy man.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

KenDoll16 wrote:
McPickle wrote:Overall, I am very happy with the doll. One thing though. How are the fingers on your doll?
Honestly, I'm not a fan of wire fingers. When Ty's wire started poking through her fingers I would remove the wire completely. Ty's hands aren't posable now, but they feel softer and frankly better than before.
How do I remove the wires when the poking happens? Now I wish I had ordered the doll without wires. It would save me the trouble of having to repair the fingers in the near future. Still, I love the thighs on her so much. I can't stop touching her after I put her in stockings. :D I also love the new heads which came out right after my doll was shipped out, but I have already bonded with the Victoria head.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

So, an update on my first fiberglass repair. I smoothed out the resin around the damage and gorilla glued a cardboard base in place.
20190203_222138.jpg
20190203_222138.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 869 times
It is a bit of a mess but the surface of the fiberglass is clean enough.
dxc wrote:The nut (?) in the head looks... I mean, is that rust?
20190203_222146.jpg
20190203_222146.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 869 times
Indeed, the nut is rusted. It makes me curious how that got by an inspection. Sadly, I couldn't find a similar nut at the local hardware store, so I settled with the rusted nut.

I decided to use a Bondo fiberglass repair kit. Most of the equipment is included, nor do I need a lot of resin.
20190203_234049.jpg
20190203_234049.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 869 times
I hope I didn't get overzealous, I laid down four layers of cloth. There is also a good inch of resin around the nut.

Fiberglass resin is messy, and I got small amounts on her TPE. I removed it with the recommended acetone, then quickly wiped away the acetone with a wet cloth and added baby oil to the affected TPE.

I'm letting her head cure overnight then I can sand down the excess and see what (damage?) I did to her.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I can't help looking forward to read what IronThech has to say about the low quality head they send to You. I'm a IronTech fan myself but this is beyond belief. A new head send to You is a must from their side.

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

20190204_104704.jpg
20190204_104704.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 848 times
It works! It's not pretty, but it works! Apparently, I lowered the nut position so now there is a gap, but it'll be less noticeable when she has a wig on.

Dollfan, thank you for your help. Also, despite the repair, I still plan on asking IT for a replacement head.

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

First off congrats on getting your new doll. Second I’m so glad that you got her fixed. Lastly, thanks for the review of your doll. I’m in the process of deciding on which TPE doll to buy. Your review is very helpful.
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

If you have a rusty nut etc, the product CLR may clean it up. Putting the nut in a plastic container or glass with vinegar may clean it up as well. Vinegar is acidic CLR stands for calcium like rust. I do believe IT will step up once they are back from CNY.

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

Good luck with the neck. My first doll suffered severed neck syndrome. The nut in mine fell inside and I haven't retrieved it. Home Depot did not have a nut with the proper pitch. I ended up wrapping tape around the bolt. Still flops around though. :-(

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

Quick thinking on the grow light answer when your doll came! Also learned how to secure a doll wig from the picture of her head you posted laying on it's side.

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Congratulation on your success. Hopefully I won't need it but I am bookmarking this thread in case I need to do head repair.

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

McPickle wrote:How do I remove the wires when the poking happens?
To be honest, I just removed the wires after they broke away from the palm plate. Ty still has some finger wires, at least until those snap off the plate too.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

KenDoll16, what's the latest news in this story? Did You get a new head?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

At knowing the situation, we pays high attentions to the head skull issue. We recheck all the skull in stock and improved the skull production process. The situation won't happen in future if you treat the face normal.

As for the customer service, we are sorry about this. And the customer need to wait for a long vacation. Please receive my sincere apology on behalf of Irontechdoll corporation. A new face will be around you soon!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

irontechdoll wrote:At knowing the situation, we pays high attentions to the head skull issue. We recheck all the skull in stock and improved the skull production process. The situation won't happen in future if you treat the face normal.

As for the customer service, we are sorry about this. And the customer need to wait for a long vacation. Please receive my sincere apology on behalf of Irontechdoll corporation. A new face will be around you soon!

Best regards
Leonard
Thank You Leonard, it is nice to see you step up & correct this for your customer. Great customer service is one of the best future sales tools a company can have. Thank You

INFORMATIONS