www.irontechdoll.com

Dollicious2's 3rd Irontech 168cm b cup bikini model doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Dollicious2's 3rd Irontech 168cm b cup bikini model doll

Post by Dollicious2 »

Happy to say I'm the proud owner of 3 each 168cm b cup's

Just gotta say the TPE is perfectly awesome, so soft in just the right way and smooth as silk.

This one is even better then the Twins I own from the original mold Ayumi Anime body.
The breasts are better , the stomach muscles pleasantly less defined as the originals had slightly too much definition appearing more like a fitness models body then a bikini model body.

She is currently being pampered so fancy photos will be coming later under another thread featuring all my dolls but mostly showcasing my favorite dolls of all , my Irontech bikini models.
And yes the color is perfect on this doll as well ,
Thanks Leonard ! :thumbs_up: She's perfect

Here we see the new face Anya
Haven't named this doll yet , that'll be announced later.
1548548226294.png
1548548226294.png (767.44 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
1548571478655.png
1548571478655.png (883.13 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
1548571095116.png
1548571095116.png (979.43 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
1548570962831.png
1548570962831.png (931.38 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dollicious2's 3rd Irontech 168cm b cup bikini model doll

Post by Boobman »

Is the head modeled after a singer not of my generation. Hint the initials are B.S.? If not these photos sure make me at least think so.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Answer i am thinking of Britney Spears. Also she looks like she could be related to the JY face Tiffany.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning DL2

She looks beautiful, Glad your happy with her appearance. Looking forward to your photo set when she is all done up.

Was thinking who does she remind me of??? Then Boobman chimed in with Brittney Spears. Yes!!!That's who..

Also, DL2 and Boobman, will replay back to your DM's when I get back from work. Got home late yesterday, just enough to post my daily set of 10, get more measurements of my IT 163 for Dollsampler, and eat.

Take care

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have seen the Tiffany face with my own eyes, this face looks far prettier.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Speaking of...
Best commercial ever:

I had too.

I really like the sculpt of her body. Curious how heavy she is considering how tall she is.
IT makes some great sculpts.
Congrats!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

man, just a quick check in, nerves for a big show tomorrow has me midnight oiling. :whistle:

So glad, that finally, you got the gals you wanted.

Happy for you there, and thanks for sharing her with us, as no doubt, you guys getting bonded!

and for the Britney Spears reference "Oh hit it baby one more time...Oops I did it again"

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

icewind

Post by icewind »

She looks great, let's hope the waxy nightmare is over now... :D

Have fun with your new companion! :thumbs_up:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

that doll is caliente!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hmmm, not seeing a Britney in her. But she has a really cute face. Good to hear you are happy with your doll, enjoy.
Looking forward to the photos how you will present her to the forum. With your other dolls you portrayed them in a style that is something else on the forum.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Thanks everyone :wink:
Yes the TPE is excellent I mean it's the best I have seen and also feeling best I have ever felt, The breasts are out of this world soft so real feeling it's fricking amazing I tell y'all

Britney Spears? :haha4:
Okay if we talkin pop star worth a whirl I go with Jessica Simpson instead :haha2:
Also I am so happy to report that the vagina has something of a very nice surprise inside that is like a second tight opening about 4.5 inches in you get one hell of a blow job sensation when going in
Deep PUSSY Diving!!! :BIG:
So guy's get you an Irontech doll and enjoy her !

I have other tall dolls , they all heavy
This one is only slightly heavier then the YL170 I have
It's heavy but man it's twice as good as YL170 and is super realistic in every way I can say & in some ways better then real , a true fantasy doll.
No more wax TPE for sure this TPE blend is HOT ! Get one and find out !
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

hi Dollicious2,

I am happy to know that the TPE quality is the best as can be.

You wrote that the body sculpt was slightly less imprinted than your two previous models. Which sculpt do you prefer?

What about the main dimensions. Have you verified that nothing has changed there?
Thanks in advance for more details.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollsampler wrote:hi Dollicious2,

I am happy to know that the TPE quality is the best as can be.

You wrote that the body sculpt was slightly less imprinted than your two previous models. Which sculpt do you prefer?

What about the main dimensions. Have you verified that nothing has changed there?
Thanks in advance for more details.
Hi DS sorry I've been really busy with her on honeymoon and working overtime like mad lately too so been burnt out in between all that :haha2:
Just took measurements to make absolutely sure and passed every single one so all is great.

Standing she is 168cm exactly with back completely straight but a little less if back arched for great looking stance, so she's 166cm with arched sexy back look.
Now that measurement is with Olinka's head and other heads might effect the height by a cm or two.

Bust 34 inches waistline at almost 25 inches and hips are 37 inches exactly, thigh girth at top of leg 21 inches , calf girth 13 inches at thickest, arm length 22 inches from top shoulder to wrists, leg inseam from pussy to ankles is 30 inches.
All exactly like the original dolls (twins)
All dimensions perfect and super realistic from shoulders to ankles.
I still wish the feet could be just one inch longer for better shoes size buying shoes it's really hard to find size 5 shoes...

Now the breasts are actually better shaped but same size and same wonderful cleavage looking highly realistic and not conjoined as we see with most other doll makers.

Happily the belly button is absolutely gorgeous just like the originals and well... I love this doll body so much it's really just a dream been brought to life.

I've been aching for this body for my Olinka so much as now with my Irontech Beauty's the YL170 just looks cartoonish in comparison, I still adore my YL doll and she has a wonderful body but these IRT 168cm dolls take it to a whole new level.
And if it means a kilogram or two more weight so be it , I'll take high realism over lighter weight any day of the week.

Speaking of weight I don't have a weight scale but I can tell you she's same as the Twins as well.
These breasts are soft ! It's truly amazing TPE blend this time around and I advise Irontech to keep making this TPE blend.

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi Dollicious,
Many thanks for your measurements.
So in metric, she is a 168 BWH 86 63 94 Legs Lenght inner thigh lenght 76cm thigh Circumf. 53cm Calves circumf. 34cm
Except for the height, the legs inner thigh lenght and the bust (breasts are shaped differently for the better) the dimensions are the same as the original.

Asuming your legs inner lenght measurement is correct (I am puzzled because you mention from"ankle" instead of "heel"') It looks like they decided to make a real height of 168cm this time by decreasing the inner thigh lenght by 3-4 cm.(INNER THIGH LENGHT 76-77cm exactly like the 168 plump when AYUMI first model has 81cm).The ratio legs lenght to height is around .46 which is a very good figure.(world average .45) It could also be that they increased the thigh circumference a little to 53cm (AYUMI first model 50cm)

I have a last question but please take your time. How are the private parts compared to the original model, especially the placement of both holes at the back in your special doggy style position?
Thanks in advance. DS

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Nope I put the tape measure to each doll and got the dame results everything DS , sorry but there really is no difference between the two.
The inseam measures I did to the ankle because that's how pants are fit but I can tell you are a man of extreme accuracy so maybe I'm wrong to measure the inseam in this way.
Even the breasts are very similar but to me the new one has better shape slightly, maybe that is due to the new mold being made from a Ayumi original body or maybe it's the TPE blend making the difference on this I have no idea , all I know is the breasts are softer and look better to me , for my liking they seem prettier and also the nipples are better now.
If there are differences they are so slight you really can't see them unless put under a microscope basically.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS