www.irontechdoll.com

What should Iron tech to do after the Chinese New year?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What should Iron tech to do after the Chinese New year?

Post by dxc »

With reading about the latest data from the smaller chested IT163 Panther received I would add the wish they would reconsider how they measure the height plus maybe implement some measure of weight reduction for the taller dolls. Having a doll in that range above 40kg is just a bit too hefty.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I would like to see heads with hair permanent attached to it. It's fun to change wigs for photographing but when in bed they tend to end up in a less than perfect position. Sometimes wigs even falls of makes her being bald :whistle:

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

dxc wrote:With reading about the latest data from the smaller chested IT163 Panther received I would add the wish they would reconsider how they measure the height plus maybe implement some measure of weight reduction for the taller dolls. Having a doll in that range above 40kg is just a bit too hefty.
Hi dxc,
The distortions of measurements also give me some headaches. We have to wait for a member review in order to get real values.

I agree with you that it is time for IRT to implement very cheap ways (the existing moulds and moulding thechnique are not affected) to reduce weight of their tallest dolls at least like ALREADY HUNAN HELLOMISS and MYDOLL do for some models;

A. Ask skeleton manufacturer to form and secure an hollow ribcage on the skeleton made of SST fine mesh grid or fiber glass resin. The body realism is in no way affected as the real woman ribcage is rigid. The weight is spared at the upper body where it cost the more to manipulate it.(rising the doll for standing as an example) For AYUMI body the weight reduction should be 3 to 6kgs of TPE depending of the precision of the shape given to this hollow box.

B. Use large diameter SST pipe for the thigh bone. The gain could be up to 2 kgs depending on the thigh and pipe diameters.

C. Use light density TPE. I measured .9 recently on a doll but .8 is achievable (gain 3 kgs)

By making the above you can decrease AYUMI weight by up to 10 kgs. 33 kgs instead of 43 !
You spare 10kgs TPE at a skeleton added cost of 50 USD

This lightened AYUMI model could be an option because shoulders shrugging option would probably limit too much the size of the hollow chest box.

I think that other manufacturers are already working on that too but the fact is it does exist, so it works already at no extra cost..(four dolls in my collection have it at a more or less extend)

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

Merida wrote: Interesting idea!

But I've got something else to add. And this one not about new heads and bodies.

I would be amazing if their website had a special customize doll page.

Select body type, choose the color, add a head from a list then finish it off with a wig from their selection. Then press a complete button to view what you created.

A bit like when you go to a car manufacturers website to build a car.
This was the first thing I thought about when shopping for my first. Something like a character creator in a video game. It would make the shopping experience so much nicer.

To the topic, I would like to see manufacturers start putting work into the hand problems I have read so much about. Instead of having the end-users trying to figure it out. With how lifelike these dolls are looking, the hands are a dead give away in photos.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Personally, I feel that they do have some heads that have a Latina look, Celina head and a Caribbean/Brazilian look, Jane head.

Here is a couple of photos of my just acquired IT 163 brown skin with Jane head. I think she looks very Caribbean or Brazilian, especially in her bikini.
Attachments
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG (623.86 KiB) Viewed 851 times
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG (554.21 KiB) Viewed 851 times

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Movable Jaw

Jay890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jay890 »

Perhaps this year we might get to see a pregnant doll? :) All about that shape and design.

I also like the option to choose body type and skin colour and see what it looks like real-time. Makes the process more accurate and less imaginative as mentioned previously.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

How about a 175 cm doll?

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

22 year old Cindy Crawford doll!!!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Roctol wrote:How about a 175 cm doll?
The original Ayumi 168 is 172 cm with high heel boots 178 cm, taller then even the woman she steals her clothes from.
Attachments
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG (561.87 KiB) Viewed 772 times

Jay890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jay890 »

Not sure if this is already out. But eyelids that can open and close would be nice. Perhaps new faces with some fantasy element? E.g. elf

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

I agree with the previous posts. Some more mature looking European faces would be great.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How about her at 5'2"?
Attachments
kdetnAX.jpg
kdetnAX.jpg (423.06 KiB) Viewed 686 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

or her?
Attachments
EctgptQ.jpg
EctgptQ.jpg (452.92 KiB) Viewed 685 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

or
Attachments
eTS76DI.jpg
eTS76DI.jpg (915.67 KiB) Viewed 685 times

INFORMATIONS