www.irontechdoll.com

Waxy or sexy, Miss Animee?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Waxy or sexy, Miss Animee?

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollsampler wrote:Good to know that such marvelously made dolls body are not lost.
Yes it's good to know
I have to say a couple of the heads shown above my post are too small for this larger body type though...

My dolls heads both look to fit perfectly and I'm glad about that , we'll see how the others turn out up close in person when they arrive at their destinations.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:Good to know that such marvelously made dolls body are not lost.
Yes it's good to know
I have to say a couple of the heads shown above my post are too small for this larger body type though...

My dolls heads both look to fit perfectly and I'm glad about that , we'll see how the others turn out up close in person when they arrive at their destinations.
DL2
I agree with you that
- it is even visible on some pictures here above that some heads are too small.
-On your pictures the heads you use appear large enough.

When, like I generally do, you buy mainly tall adult life-sized bodies most of the manufacturer's heads are too small (standard type average height 21cm) That is why I always ask the seller to make a measurement (head positioned on a table between a wall and a box vertical bulkhead) of the head height (from top head to chin) For adult sized dolls with a width of 37-41cm from exterior of arms to exterior of arm at the shoulders the MINIMUM head height should be 22cm. For example IRT head VERA is 22cm plus and IRT JENNIFER is 23cm plus. IRT has now more heads of such size I assume.

I have enlarged some heads. It works well but it is time consuming. I made a topic about that.
. Hopefuly also, as a backup, I have found a supplier of large heads (22-23.5cm from top head to chin) with an acceptable quality and a choice of more than 35 heads.
So when the head which please me is too small I for now buy the body without head.

icewind

Post by icewind »

I've heard some rumors that Fedex made someone very happy today... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Better pictures in a few days...

Ayumi was sitting in our showroom, waiting for her photoshooting for a product video.

We had a customer this afternoon, who bought a WM 157 with dropshipping...He is not satisfied with the size of the doll, and we took back his doll.
Then he saw my Ayumi in the chair, and was fascinated by her! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

And he asked if he can by this (my) doll! 8O 8O 8O 8O

I advised him to buy an Ayumi with the smaller 163cm body... :whistle:

I gave him time to reconsider, but i'm sure he's infected! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Ayumi neu dp 002.jpg
Ayumi neu dp 002.jpg (161.81 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Ayumi neu dp 001.jpg
Ayumi neu dp 001.jpg (162.28 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Outstanding
Fabelhaft
Großartig
She is very captivating I completely understand how this man would be drawn to Ayumi.
She is just like a modern Supermodel and looks very much like a big movie star.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:Outstanding
Fabelhaft
Großartig
She is very captivating I completely understand how this man would be drawn to Ayumi.
She is just like a modern Supermodel and looks very much like a big movie star.
DL2
Hi Dollicious,

To see her is to love her. That is the magic of a perfectly made dream-body. They can make all the exagerated fuzz they want with their fantasy bodies (AMOR, WM166C...). No way this one give the best feedback in matter of real feelings. Reality with perfect ratios and a fit body is fertility and our old brain can not be fooled all the time with fantasy (our brain know fantasy and plumpness are not fertile).I am not at all astonished by the reaction of the WM157 owner suffice to see the reaction of the few people who have seen my collection of 27 doll including 168 AYUMI (JENNIFER) SM.

Looking forward to your side by side comparison of the new to the SM model.Thanks in advance.

I am also looking forward to the review of the 163 model by panther in comparison with the original SM AYUMI.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Dollsampler,

The 163 should be arriving within hours. When DL2 get his replacement doll, he will ship me his flawed doll, so both of us will have the SM factory Irontech Ayumi 168 and the new Ayumi 168.

Also, just had my AS 168 arrive last Monday and will have a SY 164 fitness doll in a couple of weeks. Been busy at our doll household.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Dollsampler,

The 163 should be arriving within hours. When DL2 get his replacement doll, he will ship me his flawed doll, so both of us will have the SM factory Irontech Ayumi 168 and the new Ayumi 168.

Also, just had my AS 168 arrive last Monday and will have a SY 164 fitness doll in a couple of weeks. Been busy at our doll household.
Hi panther68,
Well you are very busy with all your new girlfriends coming in. I just received this week the thin dream-body WMDOLL 166 B cup (thin but realisticaly made, anatomicaly correct with a .9 Density very soft TPE) and waiting for the WMDOLL 166 C (will be my 28th one) in order to review them side by side.
However, the AYUMI 168 SM original remain my preferate and my concern is to know how exactly the new (also SM made) mould truthfuly produce the original body anatomicaly improved.
Also the 163 IRT interest me subject to her real height (without head) and her comparison re sculpt quality and body ratios with the original AYUMI.

Thanks in advance and like me I hope you enjoy your life with all these beauties around you.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Picked up my new doll before work and happy to report the TPE is so nice it's the best yet , both soft and smooth and just beautiful color
I'm at work now but this weekend will post photos
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Dollicious2 wrote:Picked up my new doll before work and happy to report the TPE is so nice it's the best yet , both soft and smooth and just beautiful color
DL2
Good to hear she arrived safely and in satisfactory condition. Mine arrived late afternoon, yesterday. Just got home from work and it's a beautiful day, so heading out for a couple of hours with Annabella, my AS 168. Need a couple of indoor sessions before taking the Irontech 163 outdoors.

Dollsampler, got the measuring tape out and wrote some measurements and weight. She is not 163 cm, only 158 cm and she is not 36 kg she is 41 kg with head on. Side by side the AS 168 doll and the Irontech 163. You can see height difference is much more then 5 cm. Both dolls have the same wieght of 41 kg they are advertised as 33 and 36 kg. Will post more later.
Attachments
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG (623.86 KiB) Viewed 715 times
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG (554.21 KiB) Viewed 715 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Gotta hand it to Irontech for realism and gorgeous face in my opinion
She's a stunning looking young lady in that bikini
I get off work in a couple hours and looking forward to touching her super soft TPE that feels just like real woman

This doll is even better then the 1st two (Twins)
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Panther68 wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:Picked up my new doll before work and happy to report the TPE is so nice it's the best yet , both soft and smooth and just beautiful color
DL2
Good to hear she arrived safely and in satisfactory condition. Mine arrived late afternoon, yesterday. Just got home from work and it's a beautiful day, so heading out for a couple of hours with Annabella, my AS 168. Need a couple of indoor sessions before taking the Irontech 163 outdoors.

Dollsampler, got the measuring tape out and wrote some measurements and weight. She is not 163 cm, only 158 cm and she is not 36 kg she is 41 kg with head on. Side by side the AS 168 doll and the Irontech 163. You can see height difference is much more then 5 cm. Both dolls have the same wieght of 41 kg they are advertised as 33 and 36 kg. Will post more later.
Thank you for answering so quickly to my queries. Obviously the body has a very realistic silhouette she has a dream-body pointing more to the medium thickness type than AYUMI who has a slim dream-body type. All body ratios look perfect Very beautiful on your pictures.

.I anticipated a weight around 40 kgs as indicated previously so I am not surprised with her actual 41 kgs.

However I am astonished that her height is only 158cm when she is labelled 163cm.She looks Indeed small compared to your ASDOLL 168 but does this latter wear high heel shoes or not?
It is also important to verify what height does the head add to the body height.It could be a standard head (20-21cm) adding only 13cm like I have many examplars here. My IRT VERA head add 17cm and JENNIFER head add 18cm. It is difficult to see on your pictures which size the head has.
So if verified that is a mini AYUMI (170-172cm) for sure but with all her original thicknesses kept everywhere.That is the reason why she looks to me in matter of thicknesses as a medium size dream-body rather than a thin size one.
Thank you again DS

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Dollsampler,

Oh believe me, when my AS 168 and my IT 163 arrived, I knew you would want to know the true numbers. Annabella, my AS 168 is only wearing 5mm sole sandals, so no height advantage. Maybe if I have legs together and back as straight as possible, she can make it to 160 cm but definitely no higher. I am very good at having my dolls pose with good posture, so that would not be the issue.

For most, it would be the 36 kg vs the real 41 kg as that is a big factor for those concerned about weight.

Measured the heads. the Jane head just hits 20cm vs my Ayumi head at just over 22cm. Personally, a 22cm is perfect for a 172cm doll and the 20cm works very well with 158 cm height, but would not want to use this head for anything above 160cm

Also, just for you, her height from floor to vagina is 75 cm with a 158cm total height. From the photos, one can see she has a nice torso, with shorter legs, so compared to regular sex dolls, she has a good vagina to mouth height. For doll owners that are looking for this, she will suit them well.

Let know if you want any more measurements. Today is my one day off, after 10 straight days of work. So I will have time to post measurements for both AS and IT dolls.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi panther68,
I agree with you that for a 158cm doll a 20cm head is still able to fit.
The height distortion here remind me the IRT 169 (SM mould) who even with Jennifer head (23cm plus) was only 165cm tall. They made a new thicker IRT mould for that one and I dont know what real height she has now.

I am fuly satisfied with your measurements as personaly I buy no more dolls under 165cm to complete my collection (28 with the WM166B just arrived and 29 with the WM166C just ordered). Collection is a politicaly correct word to name a HAREM. :D
However I think you could help some if you verify the other importants measurements
B.W.H.UnderB, legs inner thigh lenght, thigh circumference and shoulders width (overall which mean from exterior of arm to exterior of arm.Thanks and looking forward to your comments on the newly moulded AYUMI.

I

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Dollsampler,

Did take some measurements, but did not write them down. Will do so later today for both dolls. The basic B/W/H is with 1 cm of their statements. Also thigh circumference. She looks to have shorter calves, as many of the cheaper sex dolls give their tall dolls very long calves to cheaply create height. Ayumi and IT 163 noticeably have longer torsos. As for inner thigh length do you want crotch to inside of knee?

icewind

Post by icewind »

Hmmmm, my last post was moved because Babsi is a Hybrid... :cry:

But i just wanted to show you that the first body found a new home and was not destroyed or sold...

I could not use the heads, but the body is still good enough to be used, i just have to take care with the arms.

Here ist the full post: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=114213

I love the combination, the IT 168 slim is just great and fits with the WM #56 head very well... :D
Attachments
Babsi - Beach Trip 17.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 17.jpg (161.44 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Babsi - Beach Trip 12.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 12.jpg (231.93 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Babsi - Beach Trip 13.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 13.jpg (149.37 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Babsi - Beach Trip 11.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 11.jpg (186.08 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

INFORMATIONS