www.irontechdoll.com

Some more outdoor photo's of the irontech 150 cm lady.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Some more outdoor photo's of the irontech 150 cm lady.

Post by Samurai »

Hello, Usualy when i post photos of my dolls i try to tell a story, thats why i post so many pictures in one thread, This one was no different however i did get it down to 46 photos then i had another look and now i have it down to 20, again however i do believe that the pictures i have not included does take a little away from the story but that said you ain't here to hear/see a story :roll: but probably to see nude pics of dolls so...........

Even though she is does not get naked, she is naked under her one piece rain suit, If you don't believe me then have a look. :whistle:
Another visit to this castle which last year was part of the movie location for the "Outlaw King" (a netflix film with Chris Pine {Captain Kirk Star Trek})

FullHouse

Re: Some more outdoor photo's of the irontech 150 cm lady.

Post by FullHouse »

Is this Craigmillar Castle? Very professional shots of a very tempting gal I must say ;)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi Full houseand thank you :) , no its Murdock Castle near Glasgow Scotland. :thumbs_up:

Samurai..

Merida

Post by Merida »

If I had known of the castle at the time of my WHW walk in 2015. I would have made a slight detour to see it.

Nice shots btw. I'm jealous that I don't have mine yet and don't have your scenery.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Mr. Brave himself strikes again! Wonderful girl and scenery :)

She is prepared for anything, isn’t she? I like how the suit compliments her behind and the practical opening.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

mandos wrote:Mr. Brave himself strikes again! Wonderful girl and scenery :)

She is prepared for anything, isn’t she? I like how the suit compliments her behind and the practical opening.
Agree with you, Mandos. Samurai is a brave and generous gentleman! His working give us great enjoyments!
I also like the ass view very much. It is so exciting to see these two dolls.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Great shots Samurai, seems like our Irontech dolls like wearing the kickass jumpsuit outfits.
Attachments
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG (362.78 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG (370.44 KiB) Viewed 1549 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Merida wrote:If I had known of the castle at the time of my WHW walk in 2015. I would have made a slight detour to see it.

Nice shots btw. I'm jealous that I don't have mine yet and don't have your scenery.

Hi Merida, i only found out about it after watching the film and is it was filmed mainly in Scotland i googled the film locations to find that the castle was less than 25 miles from my home. 8O i had never heard of it before that.

Hope she arrives soon. :wink:

Hehe thank Mandos , she has to be living here :mrgreen: Its great what you can find in charity shops for next to nothing and i think it is 2 sizes to small for her, so its a perfect fit.. to show off her curves. :whistle:

Cheers :)
irontechdoll wrote:

Agree with you, Mandos. Samurai is a brave and generous gentleman! His working give us great enjoyments!
I also like the ass view very much. It is so exciting to see these two dolls.

Best regards
Leonard
Thank Leonard, she is a joy to photograph and easy to lift and handle :thumbs_up:

Panther68 wrote:Great shots Samurai, seems like our Irontech dolls like wearing the kickass jumpsuit outfits.
Hi Panther and thanks, As you well know they are not the easiest clothes to put on a doll, its a fight just to get them on, but easy enough to take of again. :mrgreen:

Cheers bud.

Samurai....

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Someone told me the Castle was Haunted ! :roll:

I don't believe in that nonsense :lol:

Though i did get a feeling someone was watching us though ! :?

:roll:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Sam, another great set of pics and these perfectly show how a gal can practically be completely covered and still look intensely sexy! Those shots with her holding open the front of the suit are sublime and I love the copper red hair too. She was a brave gal indeed to pose in the castle with all is ghosts and ghouls!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She looks great in that pink jump suit. :thumbs_up:
However she looked a bit chilly, so I hope you warmed her up nicely when you got back home. :lol:
The "easy access zip" probably allowed for an intermediate warm up once you got her back inside your car! :mrgreen:

Merida

Post by Merida »

Charity shop's were the main highlight for my wife during our 2 visits to Scotland. When we were passing through small towns, she would make me stop to make sure she could find a shop just to look around. I have to admit. Dirt cheap if your a doll owner and lots of choice.

We have thrift stores around here but few and very far apart. I started to get little things for my future purchase.

INFORMATIONS