www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 150cm Victoria Arrived in Australia!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
McPickle

Irontech 150cm Victoria Arrived in Australia!

Post by McPickle »

Howdy,

I ordered the Irontech 150cm Gymnast Doll with Victoria head through BCD. It took some communication among Leonard, Jeff and I on the topic of importation to Australia. Overall, the process was surprisingly smooth. It took only a week for the doll to arrive in Australia. It took another week for the Australian customs to clear the doll. UPS requested an invoice detailing the breakdown of the total amount, including the price of the doll, shipping, and insurance. After she left the customs, she spent a few days in the UPS warehouse before she arrived at my door on the last day of 2018.

I have been hoping to get a doll around 150cm for a while. When I saw the pictures of the 150cm doll by Irontech, I am completely blown away. She is just tall enough to be imported to Australia (over 147cm). Her weight (30kg including her head) is manageable for a noob like me. She has a petite upper body with muscular thighs and slender legs. Lastly, her face is youthful and feminine. She is such a unique doll and is perfect for my taste. It was great news when I learned about the promotion by Irontech and contacted Jeff from BCD right away.

A few others have posted detailed open box reviews and my experience is similar to theirs. However, there is a bonus video at the end of this review :lol: . Check out other reviews viewtopic.php?f=388&t=110309 and viewtopic.php?f=388&t=110361.

The UPS guy who delivered her was super cheerful. I suspect he knew what was in the box. He even padded me in the back after I helped him move the box into my apartment. Anyway, here is the outside of the box and the inside upon opening.
Box upon arrival
Box upon arrival
DSC_0237-2.jpg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
Box upon opening
Box upon opening
DSC_0238-2.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
After removing the top layer of foam, the contents are revealed.
Contents inside the box
Contents inside the box
DSC_0243-2.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
The doll is nicely wrapped in the sleeping bag. Look at that body. Hmmm :D
Doll in sleeping bag
Doll in sleeping bag
DSC_0244-2.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
The neck is stabilized by two thick pieces of foam, one above and one around. The UPS guy stood the box up without checking which side was up. I was worried for a moment.
Neck foam
Neck foam
DSC_0245-2.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
Here are all the contents in the box displayed on my bed. Aside from the doll, I got two heads, two wigs, a simple cleaning kit, and a fishnet bodysuit. A small suggestion to Irontech: The fishnet bodysuit could be replaced with a nude bodysuit. It is a much more useful piece of clothing, especially for noobs like me.
All contents displayed on bed
All contents displayed on bed
DSC_0249-2.jpg (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
Here she is, lying peacefully on my bed. I wiped on the excess powder off her and applied baby powder evenly across her body. Her abs are hard, much like a real gymnast. I am getting obsessed over her legs!
Doll in bed.
Doll in bed.
DSC_0253-2.jpg (4.1 MiB) Viewed 1822 times
Her breasts are so soft that I can't stay off them.

Thanks to Jeff from BCD for great service and quick communication and Irontech for designing such a unique and beautiful doll.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Irontech 150cm Victoria Arrived in Australia!

Post by SSIrontech »

Congratulations!We are happy to see you love our doll.
Thank you for the review!
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

Jay890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jay890 »

Congrats!
I have also been looking to get a doll for a little while now. Irontech doll look great and has got me quite interested. How was the customs experience in getting the doll through? Do you have to fill out forms or just pay?
Don’t know too much about it. Was customs expensive?

Sorry for the all questions, quite new to the forums. So I apologise if this is posted in the wrong area. Thank you.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Jay890 wrote:Congrats!
I have also been looking to get a doll for a little while now. Irontech doll look great and has got me quite interested. How was the customs experience in getting the doll through? Do you have to fill out forms or just pay?

Sorry for the all questions, quite new to the forums. So I apologise if this is posted in the wrong area. Thank you.
You are warmly welcomed to ask questions here. Here is a warmly corner that all help and share with each other often.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Jay890 wrote:Congrats!

No worries. Welcome to the forum. I am happy to answer any questions. I just paid extra 10% import fee when I ordered the doll. UPS staff seem to know how to handle the import on the phone. I needed to provide pictures of the doll and a receipt with a breakdown of the price. It took 2 weeks to clear customs during the Christmas/New Year. Based on the looks when I opened the package, the customs didn't open the box to inspect. All wrappings were intact. Irontech can definitely arrange the import.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

INFORMATIONS